Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Topaz Hill

I used this app to approve my products for Google Ads. I read reviews where this app did not work, but still gave it a chance. My product was not approved and I was not given a reason to why my product was not approved. Very disappointed with the app, especially because I read the guidelines and I know my product doesn't break any violations.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I realize that having products disapproved with little information can be challenging and am disheartened to hear that this has shaped your experience with the app.

I will send over an email to discuss this further and help get you an email to explore this further with you and would to explore this further with you and help out where possible.

Jordan | Shopify

Consulting Lion

I have not even look how it works, but I have to give a review so 5/5 I think would not be misleading.

CCS Best Products Online

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Great app.- Very helpful tool for marketing.

Glorify Him Gear

very easy to set up for my business account. The channel walks you through what you need to do. Great job Google!

Darosa LRA

I use google every time.
Google drive Google docs etc...
Google is my biggest help and I love because I can find anything I need in google

Kind

The apps help me very well. I have lunch in my store, but for a reason, it was incompatible with my store platform. I have changed some in, and now is good

Heartless Beauxty Beauxtique

It’s cool I guess still new still learning I’ll let you know if I have problems right it’s just operator error

Seeds4Bees.com

Reasonably straight forward to set up and got things on Google Shopping in about 3 days - overall very happy!

Organic Atelier

Pretty straight forward app. Hopefully the review of products takes from 3 to 5 working days as it is stated.

Nahadi-home

After some resourch i found this app. I thought it would be difficult but it is very easy to configure this.