Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Workshop Companion

We sell digital blueprints on Shopify and want to have our store connected to YouTube so we can advertise our products under our videos. After spending at least 40 hrs trying to make this possible using the google channel we found that google doesn't support digital products, even though they have categories for it. This problem needs to be addressed by Shopify or google!

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

JLMJ Creations

Time spent using app About 1 year

Google makes me tired. It's as if they don't want you to use it. "Misrepresentations" and other vague terminology is frustrating. I've gotten so I need to look at another platform that may be more helpful.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Charlotte | Shopify

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I wish Google would work with independent distributors. Google isn't very user friendly with Shopify online stores who are distributors of products. These products have a logo and the company requires the logo to be a part of the picture. Google doesn't support pictures with logos, and therefore a lot of my products are advertised.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. You are correct that one of Google's requirements is to have images that are free from logos or watermarks. You can learn more about this policy here: https://bit.ly/3f9mtvb. While Shopify does not have any control over these policies, I am going to follow up with you via email to see if there is any way I can support you further.

Charlotte | Shopify

Tubao honeycomb panel

Location China

刚刚开始使用,请哥哥姐姐们指导。
比如,在中国的商家,如何展示商品,如何和买家沟通等。
谷歌的商店展示,直接用shopify就可以了,还是要重新搭建呢。
如直接使用,需要进行那些修改,才符合google的要求

spunkymug

Terrible experience. All my products are not approved. The Google error messages don't really help me fix the issues(s). My mugs are set as unique products. If you are new to something you don't know how to solve the issues.

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're running into when trying to resolve the errors for these products. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing, I'll be sending an email out to help where possible.

CITY MARKET

This app will definitely help sell my products. I am still learning how shopify works. Google is the search engine and hope my products will sale as a result of using this app.

JACQUES HERMES

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

AT LAST! WE CAN ADD FREE LOCAL LISTINGS !!!!
URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH! URAH!

Kejema

Now does not work. Help by Google? Usual Indians copy and paste. That dont care about anything just mark as complete/responded support tickets
Or respond so generic (obviously canned messages) That even them they have no clue what other agent wanted to say. Crap of the crap. And yeah is Goo-poo

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. I'm sorry to hear the app is not currently working for you. I'll be sending an email out to help where I can.

watchpouchgoods

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Google doesn't like what I'm doing I guess. I make and sell handmade leather watch accessories, so therefore no gain/mpn available. Faultcode written in solid IT knowledge language I guess, but I started using Shopify to not have to deal with that.. - You need to add a gtin or mpn.
- Google is reviewing your merchant center account. your product will be re- reviewed once your acco...
- Add shipping costs for your product.
- Add a valid gtin.

October 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your feedback in regards to your experience with the Google channel app. We want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing here. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication.

Amarguinha

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does not work. I've find it funny that the last positive review (except one in a language that I don't understand) was written in August. Something happend around that time that made the app unusable.

October 25, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our app. We'd love to have the experience live up to your expectations, I'll reach out to discuss any account specific challenges faced and how we can overcome them together.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist