Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Get Fresh & Fruity Online

*screenshot for info* this should tell you something about the accuracy of this app.

Smart Shopping campaign Running
Total ad spend to date is £0.09 and total sales are £15,544.44. Your campaign is earning £129,536.99 in sales on every £1.00 spent on shopping

Tavetanutrition.com

Terrible app am shocked that its made by shopify YIKES!!! Its poorly done why cant they do something better

PODBUM®

Tries to "take your domain." Google should have consulted merchants prior to Partnering with Shopify

Lone Star Collectibles

Love the idea of adding another sales channel to my shopify webstore. However, as many here have stated, I could not get the app to sync properly to my website. It gives me an error message and the Google folks weren't a lot of help either. Told me it's a shopify issue. Can't get through to shopify on the phone. I have worked on this for several hours and I'm done! Deleting the app. Should have review the 1.4 stars first..... My bad!

LILY & MINX

It just gets worse, I have my Merchant Centre Dashboard showing 25 products (100 variants) as disapproved and yet the app is showing only 3 products disapproved and has been for days. No if I work off the app I have no idea that I'm not showing 22 products in my current campaign. Seriously guys, Google Shopping is hard enough to work with in the first place!

Dear Shopify, Please find the people that wrote this app and SACK THEM NOW!
After years of using the old app I had set up a small subset of products to send to the merchant centre (using collection "Google Shopping") So what does this thing do? It dumps all my products across and I have to go through and remove them.
Using the app to modify and remove products is a nightmare, full of bugs and QA misses, testing must have been non-existent. When you hit the next page arrow it just brings the first page back.
It really scares me that Shopify would let this through, hopefully it is not reflected across other aspects of the platform,

BioIstria

Terrible, doesn't sync. Nothing works. This is a disgrace. I'm sad for using Shopify, we live in 21st century nobody got time to deal with bullcrap

Spicewell's Herbs, Spices, Seasonings, Rubs & Blends

I've been running Google Merchant with Shopify 2+ yrs, A-OK. Uninstalled Merchant, deleted campaign, added this app'... now regretting it.

Two weeks later and I still can't get Google Merchant working. Shopify are in the throws of trying to fix, but I'm getting nowhere. Now one week before Black Friday...

Oh Yeah! Clothing

Hi Mr. CEO, why do you publish an app and close the old one, although you can not use the new one in Europe? Are you crazy?

I like Shopify very much. But that's complete bullshit.

Thanks for nothing.

Vallsboutique

I dont even want to give this app any stars. You will work endlessly for hours believing that this will boost your sales. It does not your time is better spent on something else for your business. Its to difficult and when you seem to have figured it out, it deletes everything you did to get your product in the google shopping feed. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS!

LAVISH

This app deleted my product feeds on Google and that took hours to complete. I wouldn't download this app.