Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Dogs & Mere Mortals, Inc.

Cannot get google to accept my refund policy and terms and conditions going on 3 month.... written 8 times to only get automated emails sending my to the pages i started from.

January 27, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with google not accepting your policy pages. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Neotek

simple and easy to follow. liked the way it takes you through stages with clear instructions. no issues so far.

Kicks of Gods

easy setup. very helpful with marketing with a low budget. easy to use for beginners. no developer needed

Thred Therapy Boutique

Just finished and seems super easy. :) Hope this works correctly as i'm hearing this is a great way to get the word out about your business. Seemed easy, hoping I did it correct.

One Stop Industrial Sales

love this app. wish to have more detail setup instructions included. make it with simple step by step instructions, short videos would be nice,

carebuyers

this app can help u sell your stuff easily, and helping you to grow your busness up. trust it and try it

Seni Fashion

I just started using this channel, I would like to see more traffic and conversions. Will review again soon !!!

TOPCHAMPIONS®

thanks my friend. i really like this. keep it going. 5 stars and always going up and up and up and up! It is going fast and smart to configure my account.

fashionbycultures

I used this app to connect my shopify store, it is really so easy and quick, now I have a new sales channel

UnCut Drip

I use this app to help me market my fitness apparel through Shopify. easy to manage and set up. I would recommend this app