Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

New Forest Chocolate Company

May take a bit to get around on with the set up but is pretty straight forward. after that is smooth sail.

Plushette

I used this app to set up google ads. I would've liked to get an explanation of unapproved products

Alpinedeals

Very user friendly application. I am currently using with my shopify store and the transition of information was clear

Vintage Magnality

The setup process was quick and easy to use. Message said that it usually takes 3-5 days for product review.

Drum Beat Graphics

This seemed to work flawlessly. Only problem is the 3-5 wait time after all items have been synched..

January 27, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I agree, it would be nicer if Google could review products a little quicker but they have to make sure that all products are meeting their numerous polices. I'll follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here should you have any further questions. :)

Kevin | Shopify

EGGO SUPPLIES

This google app is awesome to use for my shopify store, it allows us to feature our products! The app is a really good tool for our e-commerce platforms. Thanks,

Schmerztherapie.Shop

Super einfach einzurichten und dann eine sehr gute Übersicht, wie der jeweilige Status der Produkte ist. Frage ist nur, wie häufig die Produkte aktualisiert werden.

Wolfoo Official Store

Easy to install. I thought it was complicated but it's way easy than imagine. Highly recommended for new beginners

Bridal Queen

I am new to e-commerce but this app is easy to use. I used it to set up my listings on google for my online store.

Wellmo Store

I used Google's app to set up connections to our online store. It was fairly painless and straight forward. The steps were clear, easily integrated into Shopify which hosts our store. Easy process.