Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

USBPRO

good app. I recommended to everybody. I'm about to use it but at this time it's already useful for my business.

BABYGIRL COSMETICS COMPANY

It’s okay. Ghbkjkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkgjkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkgjkjgkjgkgkjgkj.

January 29, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'd be glad to take a look at your account to see if I can point you in the right direction to tackle and possible struggles you are facing. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Highness Collection Jewelry

This is the best platform for online business just 1 thing i don't like is live feed please make it better

Zawadee

Just started using it so won't know until it's tested properly - doesn't auto sync shipping settings

January 29, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with automatic shipping rates. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Pump Stop Online

so far so good, haven't started my campaigns in Google Shopping yet. NOt sure if I manage the campaign directly on AdWords though, but for synchronizing with Merchant Center works great

Kome Find Me

The app was very easy to set up and gave me awareness to necessary information that my business need to help my customers understand when it came to policies in place.

Pro-coustix

Very user friendly could recommend highly enough, the whole process is well thought through and guides you through each step. A task that would have taken me days now completed in a matter of minutes!

Awesome Ladies Salon

we have used this app to link my shopify account. our experience was good. we will recommend this to all shopify customers

Kush Kitty Company

It was a very easy set up. I can't wait to see results! Hoping my ad gets approved tonight, but I'll update my review in a few weeks.

Amazing Soluções

bom demais gostei muito
Muito bom o suporte e toda a logística, estou gostando muito. Vocês são feras