Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Hayes & Harper

Super easy to use, all very automated if you need it to be or you can change things as you go. I would recommend.

Racks of Royalty Boutique

Extremely user-friendly. Easy to understand simple to set up and essential. I would definitely recommend. Yes!

XEROFOX OUTDOORS

I used this app to get my Shopify store up and running. It was really easy to set up my business profile, and the instructions were clear and simple every step of the way. I especially liked how all the legal disclaimers are available as templates. However, I do wish the "fill-in-the-blank" areas were more easily discernible - perhaps with a highlighted background or different color font. You really have to scour the legal pages looking for areas where your direct input is needed.

E Store

excelente muy buena la recomiendo 100% es una excelente aplicación, me ayuda a vender muchisimo mendiante google

Dot And Connie

I use this app to help me advertise. It took me a little while to figure out how to use it but I have set up a couple ad campaigns. I can't tell right now how well its helping, if at all. I like that I can set a budget. I would like resources on how to get it to work better for small business.

W/Compliments

So far we haven't seen much traction with it. It wasn't intuitive to tell us to have it connect to our site so we uploaded everything manually on Google Business initially.

January 29, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

BowWow & Meow Luv

I used the Google app to set up my business on Google. It was pretty easy. Although there are a few things that could have been a little easier. Overall Google is a good app to use.

AMTC-Store

Conservas Emilia

Sencilla y muy útil para colocar tus productos en el Google Shoping. Muy bien implementada pero lo mejor es hacerse al panel de control de google ads para poder explotar la herramienta sin subir los costes.

USBPRO

good app. I recommended to everybody. I'm about to use it but at this time it's already useful for my business.