Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Mammoth Ivory Creations Jewelry

Very simple to use. As a novice computer user, I had very little problems with it and it took a very short time to complete.

Rakasmoke

this application is really recommendable.
helps build buyer traffic right to your website. google c.

Meet Joe Blanc

I use this app to help with creating store online presence and developing SEO sales opportunities. I’m only new to using it and will provide an updated review at a latter time.

961Milos.com

I just connected and it was fast and easy to connect. I did not use this app yet but I expect it to add lots of value to my store.

Pretty-n-Paid

Just getting started, so far so good. Not sure why I'm rating right after i'm downloading but i've heard great things lol

Saintandsoldier

Just started using but this should be a good app to get my business out there. Staff were helping when i was having an issue. Cant wait to see th results from this app

DC Eco Pack - Premium Food Packaging Supply

Hard to use poorly designed. Do not know what it is doing since step one. And it suspended my healthy accounts for no reason. Product manager need resign asap.

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is highly valuable.

I understand you've experienced issues with the app, as well as an account suspension placed by Google. I will follow up with you in an email where we can discuss this further and hopefully get the app working for your store.

Jordan | Shopify

Esthetic Principles

Still learning about this... it’s too soon for me to have any valuable feed back maybe after I understand the process

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Pretty Strong Shop

I just signed up, but it was easy to sync with my shopify account so far. I'm hoping it helps. I'm also hoping everything uploads as easily.

The Little Kiwi Co

They need to change the requirement of having to forms of contact. I operate my online business out of my home and do not want my home address or phone number available online. An email address should be sufficient, especially if the business also has social media handles.

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I can certainly understand the challenge to verify two pieces of contact depending on the nature of your business set-up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further and also share your feedback with our developer team.

Chelsea l Shopify