Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

JustMurciano

Really Easy To Set Up. Waiting 48 hours for google to review then once set up hopefully the sales start coming through.

Komes Pam

I used this app to help me track the flow and what the clients used more to get through and to know how to improve my data.

DreamToPaper

I used this app to help me set up Shopping free ads and it was super easy! I was surprised how easy this was!

Homecoming

it was very easy to install google analytics on my website e-commerce. Please continue to make it easy to use !

Honey Fit Boutique

This app is very user friendly and helpful even if youʻre just starting out. It explains what to do in easy to understand sections.

Luxury Households

It was very easy to navigate. Goggle is well known search engine and have a lot of traffic. My store will be seen by many customers. Thank you Goggle App!

Earth Kind Gift Co

Really simple to set up and use. Happy with all of the features and support. This will really help my fledgling business.

powerstruck

I use this app for my search and hopefully for my website, I also use this app for learning or creating.

TCC Store

its worst channel ever unfriendly UX AND service
very unprofessional looks like google got enough money to care about any of us I recommend avoid this Chanel

February 1, 2021

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Goodlook2u

I like this app. It's helpful. It's able to enhance my business by targetting the right groups to visit my store.