Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Jnk Gift Shop

Gooten has been a wonderful partner for my store. They have excellent customer service and they provide a large selection of high quality items.

Being Me Boutique

Revised Review! Excellent ... just need to take the time to learn something new! Thank you for reaching out to me so very quickly after my initial review. It shows concern and that means everything! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hypefortype

I was looking for a way to further monetize my business and while in the past I had explored other on-demand printing and drop ship fulfillment options they all fell short. Either the pricing was too high, they couldn't handle international shipping, or the quality of their products were poor. Ultimately, I had written the idea off ... that was until I worked with Gooten.

They offered everything that I was looking for in a low touch, high reward platform allowing me to sell all over the world while offering a very diverse catalog of quality products from t-shirts to coffee mugs, framed prints, posters and more.

Through my primary business I have customers all over the world and now I am able to capitalize on their engagement by selling them goods through my Gooten powered store! I've been live for a few months and the revenue is building (just in time for the holidays I might add!).

I have a new business that has got me very excited as I make 100% pure profit with very little work beyond setting up the initial store. All I have to do now is focus on marketing and Gooten takes care of the rest.

I am extremely happy with Gooten and the services they provide.

If there was a way to give 6 stars I would! I highly recommend them!!!

Golly Girls

My absolute favorite of all of the fulfillment companies. The prices and products are fantastic. The app isn't all that complicated for the products I use them to fulfill (pillows, blankets, totes, etc...)

TOP NOTCH communication from these folks. They have responded VERY QUICKLY to all questions I have had and they go above and beyond to make things work for you. I recommend Gooten. If you find the interface difficult - it's like everything else - you have to learn how to use it. Start with a single product type and then reach out and ask them questions if you can't figure it out. But, definitely give them a real try before moving on because I don't think you'll find a better fulfillment service. They have shipped every order within the given estimated time frame and have even shipped some of them out in less than the predicted time. I'm very pleased with this service.

The only negative - and I do mean ONLY - for me has been figuring out how to charge shipping. It was very difficult to set up something that would work since the shipping charges vary by product and by area of the country you are shipping to. But if you can get past that hurdle - this is the service I'd highly recommend.

Shirts Vision

We chose Gooten because we were looking for an on demand printing company so we don't have to deal with warehousing costs and shipping.

What we love most about Gooten are their products, prices and support! We found out about Gooten through a recommendation and wanted to give them a try. We were blown away with the product selection as well as with their amazing team who helped us with every step of the integration. Prices are great, giving us a higher profit margin.

Connecting variants has been easy and the app is working fine, plus all the products we ordered are high quality and our customers have been satisfied so far.
While the mockups are not perfect, they saved us a lot of time because we used them directly for our website.

Before integrating our store with them, we had a lot of questions and their team responded very fast with the exact info we needed. We wholeheartedly recommend using Gooten.

The Tony Leonard Collection

Really great service, like the products. Love the personal attention to customers, I always get a great answer and they take my feedback very seriously. I would recommend this to anyone. Interface is fairly straightforward and they are updating stuff all the time to make it easier and easier.

Run Ink

A big selection of POD items, our favorite is the framed prints. Really great quality for a very reasonable price. The best part is that they have great customer service and are very proactive. Looking forward to adding more POD products from Gooten to our store in the future!

Fusion Idol Arts

Gooten is filling a niche in connecting artists and designers with manufacturers and the resulting products into Shopify. No other company has managed to do it on such a large scale as Gooten. Their app isn't perfect, but it works well and they are continuously improving the app and reaching out to their customers for feedback. I've also been very impressed with their customer service, they are responsive and professional. This company has already managed to do great things and from what I've seen, it is only just the beginning!

Curious Kitties

So far so good! I'm considering switching all my shops products to Gooten. It seems like it would be really easy to do.

Just waiting for my order to arrive! I really like Gootens selection. If your looking for a HUGE selection of various items you have to check out their catalog! Its huge. They provide all of the standard types you'll find on most POD sites as well as some more unique items - such as higher quality bags for example: https://shop.curiouskitties.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/majestic-mew-kawaii-bag

The base prices are quite reasonable. They also have a shipping calculator right in their app! Pretty useful.

Ocdesignzz

I am very happy to have come across Gooten! So many different types of products! Definitely the only one I have come across with so many products. I'm just really getting into the app and everything seems to be running smoothly! I would recommend it to anyone looking for simplicity. Every question I have asked was immediately followed up with a email and the option to speak on the phone. I will return with another follow up in about a month. Still trying to get the feel of this app.