Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Sloppy Joe Original Glassware

Great range of products and great customer service. I was very happy with how fast they were to respond.

March 11, 2021

Hi there and thank you so much for your review! We are so incredibly happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for choosing Gooten to scale your shop with!

Treasure Glow World

I really enjoyed using gooten in creating some of the items I added to my mother's day gift special collections. It had a lot of product in their catalog that are not too frequent anywhere else.
I loved using it a lot
Thank you gooten.

March 8, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love to hear the experience of working with us has been positive with us! Thank you so much for scaling your shop with Gooten! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Bibles and Coffee

So far so good with Gooten. We've seen great turn around times with orders that are true to what they say in there FAQ pages. I do wish they had an option to add marketing inserts into packaging as well as blind shipping. I did notice our products now don't have our name on the return address so I'm eating the cost and having them ship to me first to package more nicely and with our packaging. Another piece of feedback is to create a better rewards program such as Printful has. Spend X amount in a month get better discounts on products. Their VIP program doesn't offer any sort of discounts, just better response times for customer support essentially. Overall, I am happy so far!

March 4, 2021

Hey there, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear your positive experience with us. We also very much appreciate your feedback and will be reporting back to our support team! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Resident Local

ordered samples of the wine tumbler, koozie and viking tumber and LOVE the print quality. Just hooked this up to our store, cant wait to show our customers what else we have!

March 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review! We are so excited to hear how much you love our quality. We are so thrilled to hear about your store's growth. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Reboute

Great app. They provide templates if you need them. The app is user friendly and straight forward. I have yet to see how the products come out.

March 4, 2021

Hi there thank you so much for the review! We are so thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us and are looking forward to your review of our products! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

frenchies buddies

I love there dashboard. It is simple and quick. Products prices is low. Only shipping price is not clear mention. Other than that all thing is amazing

March 3, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad you love our site and that you enjoy the ease of using it! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

trippplec

Great POD. They have a great customer support. They are really quick. high quality prints. This is my go to pod.

March 3, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear you appreciate our customer support. They go above and beyond to support our partners. Thank you for choosing to scale with Gooten!

Voxxer

I found this app while looking for a POD to make a mousepad website. This is the best app for pod. Free to use, has amazing rates for products, and is insanely fast to setup.

March 1, 2021

Hey there thank you for leaving us a review! We are so excited to hear of your positive experience with us. This is what we strive to hear from our partners! We are happy to hear you chose to scale your shop with Gooten!

Divine Hoops Factory

We are using this app to help create and sell some print-on-demand gear for our store. The creation process was easy and the team was extremely helpful with our support requests.

March 1, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review! We love to hear Gooten is assisting in our partners success! Thank you for scaling with Gooten

BABY ART MART

We are just starting out with our store and have researched a lot of POD apps. We love Gooten, all its options and how easy it is to use! So far so good!

February 24, 2021

Hi there and thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled Gooten is easy to use and assists your shop. We look forward to hearing more of your experience!