Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oh Happy Plants!

Four stars for the Gooten app and the ease of use within the website, pricing for products, etc. My samples came and while I'm going to change providers for a few of the products, this has less to do with Gooten and more to do with how detail-oriented the print providers are (the quality isn't what I'd send to my customers - minor issues like an untrimmed thread/mismatched thread color, card fold line consistently not lining up with site-specified photo requirements). I'm pleased with Gooten's app overall - if not for these issues with print providers I'd be leaving a 5 star review.

Mountain Top Wear

Great app, easy to navigate and awesome prices. Highly recommend. If your starting out and want an easy to use app this is the one.

MODVIN CO

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using Gooten for over a year now and are very happy with them. They are a bit expensive but offer an incredible variety of products and great customer service. Their app however could use some major improvements to integrate better with Shopify.

Roxx n' Rule

Gooten has helpful support. I had something go missing in transit and they were very helpful. They have a variety of items for POD too, depending on what you sell, this can be a huge benefit.

Bad Co. Printing

Great quality products, huge selection of items. My only criticism is the shipping times, which can be longer than what customers expect, although they do take 4 days (usually) to produce the products so that’s part of the process.

Stacey M Design

The app was pretty easy to use. The product selection was good. The only issue I have is with the quality of the t-shirts. The print wears off very quickly. On one t-shirt it started to look bad after only one washing. After a few washings it looked awful. I had to remove all of the t-shirts from my store. However, the mugs are great.

February 6, 2020

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for providing feedback. We’re excited to hear that the mugs you’ve received have been high quality and that you’re enjoying using the Gooten app!

We take quality control very seriously and continuously monitor our manufacturer network for signs of quality issues. If you ever have a problem with an order, please reach out so we can make it right. What you’re describing is not at all acceptable, and we’ve had one of our support leads reach out to you to get this taken care of.

Please let us know if there should ever be anything else that is an issue, and we will always work with you to make it right.

Rainbow's Edge Designs, Custom Designs

I have been using gooten for almost 2 years and I love working with you! Other than the issue with the app a few weeks ago it's been great!

Sunny Hill Threads

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really love the quick turnaround time in production and shipping that Gooten offers. The quality of the products are great, too. I have had some issues with printing in terms of printing the wrong logos in the wrong places and wrong sizes. Every time that happens, Gooten reprints the order free of charge for my customer. This is something I am pursuing on a higher level, but would still recommend Gooten to those looking for a quality drop shipper. When they get it right, they really get it right!

PreciousLittleArrows

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use Gooten and a few other apps within Shopify. They have never missed a deadline (if you actually read the handbook day of submission =day zero). After that they have always been on time. They do high quality work, with the exception of 2 ornaments out of the hundreds of products I've worked with them on.

Only downside is you have to email for customer service and they can take up to 24 hours to respond. I recommend that you change your shop settings to not process immediately because you can't cancel orders with them if you made an error. Overall I am happy with their prices and quality of products. Takes a little bit of work on your end, but I'm satisfied with the results and profit margins.

Genius Lab Gear

I've ordered samples of mugs, bandanas and a 5x7 canvas wrap print, and all have come out well. The mugs are high quality. I can see how t-shirts would be a nightmare to sell through Gooten given the mockup and variant challenges, but give it a chance if you're selling something with only one or two sizes and no other variations. The prices are lower than anything else I've found. Shipping costs are complex but again can be gotten around if your store and variants aren't complex.