Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Boojie Mihlóe

They have a great variety of print on demand products to choose from. Easy to work mockup generator that I used to design my hoodies. I loved the vibrant colors and the quick delivery time.

January 4, 2021

Hey there, thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying all the variety that we provide. We are so happy you are a Gooten partner!

Finagler Clothing

Great app, I’ve used it very often for product creation. I find it very easy to use and migrate products into shop

December 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a response, we love hearing feedback from our partners. We love to hear your experience has been easy and positive. We work so hard to ensure our partners have a positive interaction with us. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Bloomerang

Large selection of unique items. They were the only POD service that I found that integrated with shopify and had the specific items I was looking to print on. I'm still waiting for my sample products so I can't comment on quality but fulfillment/shipping times have been a bit slow. I expect and understand this, especially during the holidays. They've communicated well about the reasons behind the delays and expected fulfillment times. The website/uploader is intuitive and fairly easy to use. I've had some issues with consistency of image sizes created by their mock up generator but other than that it's been simple and easy to use.

December 14, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for writing us a review, we really appreciate the feedback! We also appreciate you understanding and being flexible with the business of shipping and production during the Holidays. We do everything we can to ensure our products arrive in a timely manner but unfortunately things do get held up and are out of our control. We hope you know you can always rely on our customer support team if you have concerns or issues with any aspect of your process. Thank you so much for being a Gooten partner!

Shamanic Technologies

The prices are very good, selection is large, and a decent selection of organic clothing. I like their options a lot. So far they are a keeper! Shipping times seem fast.

December 14, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoy our products as much as we do! Thank you for being a Gooten partner, we hope we continue to hear of your positive experiences!

Slowly Gathered

As a Canadian business I started using the app to have some specific products that I ship out to my clients in the US. After using and trying a number of different dropshippers I've found Gooten to have a great selection, good customer service and clear updates. I haven't yet received any goods so can't comment on the quality but from what I've seen of the brands they use I'm not concerned about it.

December 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear you enjoy the items that make growing with Gooten easy! We always appreciate how hard our team works to ensure a good experience for our partners. We are glad you are part of the positive experience. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Französisch

I would like to start by saying that they have an excellent service, big inventory which really helps to improve your sales and nice products when to quality!

December 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We always enjoy having the feedback from our partners. We appreciate you having positive things to say about our service, products, and quality as we have specific teams within Gooten created to maintain the quality within all of our processes. Thank you for being a Gooten partner, we can't wait to hear more of your positive experiences with us!

Brazly

Excellent service, big inventory and nice product! i would love work with you!
I think is the most complete POD service!

December 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing us a review! We love to hear your experience has been positive and are so happy you enjoy our products. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Design with Ali, LLC

Really great selection of products to add custom designs. I really like the yoga mat, thermal mug, water bottle, and calendar options. I would recommend this app!

December 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you like the products we have in our catalog. We do our best to provide a broad selection so that everyone can find something unique they enjoy creating with. Thank you for deciding to grow with Gooten!

Isabella Lanter Merch

This app is so helpful for my website and drop shipping. I love this and it works so well. Very user friendly.

December 15, 2020

Hi Isabella! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We enjoy being able to hear feedback from our partners. We are so happy that Gooten has been able to assist you in your success! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We value you as a Gooten partner!

Acorn Printz

Just starting to use Gooten; excited to have a US option with a good selection of products. Struggling to learn the AOP hoodie mock-ups but I am sure support will help!

December 15, 2020

Hi there! Please use our site as a guide when you are designing! We have so many blog posts and guides offered to assist you in your designing process. As always, if needed, our customer support team is always there to help you with any aspect of the process. They have an SLA of 72 business hours and are available Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM EST. We hope this helps your design process. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!