4.5

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They value the wide variety of unique, high-quality products and competitive pricing for better profit margins. The free version, easy design guides, and simple installation process are also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer service and the app's performance during high-demand periods, along with its shipping times.

March 31, 2024

When push came to shove, Gooten exceeded my expectations. They were able to handle my 800+ orders during this past holiday rush season with ease. I did not have any delays with product turnaround and the majority of my customers loved their ordered item.

Also, their customer service reps are very helpful and they were able to solve any issues that came up.

I do think their user interface is a bit dated so I hope they can update it soon.

TheDynaSmiles.com
Over 7 years using the app
April 15, 2024

I've just found Gotten and I am happy to say that I haven't had any problems with them. I understand why Shopify has them on their top list at this time.

Inspirational Giftings
About 1 month using the app
April 22, 2024

I really appreciate the ease of their product creation platform. Very easy to use, almost intuitive. I look forward to a long association.

CLH Designs
24 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Easy to setup, great support articles, just waiting on getting our first order in now. I love how big the product line up is and the option that they have available/

Bigfoot's Rockeaters
15 days using the app
February 21, 2024

This app is super useful to use! Really easy integration with shopify and fulfilling orders. :) I didnt really have to do anything and its so easy to add products. Definitely love them and cant wait to keep using this company!

lilxbun
14 days using the app
May 9, 2024

I love the range these guys have. Some really unique products like candles and fleece blankets that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see from a POD supplier. The magic mugs are really cool as well. I think if you don't wanna just sell tshirts and phone cases, there are some great options in their catalogue. Great templates, too. The only downside would be they seem a bit pricier than other vendors, but that's just up to you to fold that into the cost so not a major downside but worth noting if you're just getting started.

Cozytown
About 4 hours using the app
May 22, 2024

Gooten is a great go-to for cute merchandise! I have ordered a few items and I the quality is great and everything came as expected.

Ocean Drift Design Shop
23 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Setting up my Gooten account and connecting it to my Shopify store was super easy. The design guides and uploading custom design features were easy to understand. I love the range of print-on-demand products they offer and I can't wait to keep expanding my shop offerings.

That Bookish Boutique
3 months using the app
March 10, 2024

Great app and awesome collection of POD products. Thanks!

Fairies and Beyond
24 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Straight-forward and easy to use. So far, I haven't had any issues setting up my account or creating products for my store

Curiously Creepy