4.5

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of high-quality products. They commend its unique customization options, responsive customer service, and prompt delivery. The app's competitive pricing and free version are also appreciated. It's mobile-optimized, secure, and integrates with various third-party apps. The 24/7 customer support and multiple payment options are also highlighted.

July 10, 2023

Great selection and easy to work with. They have a more diverse group of products to work with, compared to some other apps.

PIXEL BLOOM
About 2 months using the app
October 10, 2023

I am just getting started with a print on demand company and Gooten has made it very simple to get started. It very user friendly. They provide great rates and still good quality.

Crusteez
9 days using the app
October 16, 2023

Great service so far, integrated well with my website and customers said the items arrived as expected

Forbidden Pre
About 1 month using the app
July 19, 2023

Amazing print on demand platform. The features of printing in your geographical area is awesome. Looking forward to many years with gooten to thrive my business.

Gleemium
25 days using the app
October 10, 2023

I love the variety of baby items offered on Gooten. They have items not found anywhere else.

LaFlecheDesigns
About 1 month using the app
October 16, 2023

So far so good. I'm happy they have the product I needed.

LDB Duel
6 days using the app
August 9, 2023

Gooten is a very easy to use platform that requires little to no knowledge or prior experience. The clothing quality is pretty good and the prints come out very well. I would recommend to anyone looking to start off their clothing brand.

Jon Jon Exclusives
About 18 hours using the app
December 29, 2015

Good products and excellent customer support! Easy to use and they really listen when you have a suggestion or need an improvement.

Airportag
Almost 8 years using the app
Edited September 20, 2016

My absolute favorite of all of the fulfillment companies. The prices and products are fantastic. The app isn't all that complicated for the products I use them to fulfill (pillows, blankets, totes, etc...)

TOP NOTCH communication from these folks. They have responded VERY QUICKLY to all questions I have had and they go above and beyond to make things work for you. I recommend Gooten. If you find the interface difficult - it's like everything else - you have to learn how to use it. Start with a single product type and then reach out and ask them questions if you can't figure it out. But, definitely give them a real try before moving on because I don't think you'll find a better fulfillment service. They have shipped every order within the given estimated time frame and have even shipped some of them out in less than the predicted time. I'm very pleased with this service.

The only negative - and I do mean ONLY - for me has been figuring out how to charge shipping. It was very difficult to set up something that would work since the shipping charges vary by product and by area of the country you are shipping to. But if you can get past that hurdle - this is the service I'd highly recommend.

Golly Girls
Over 7 years using the app
April 29, 2016

They're really only getting better. Love the prices, customer service and quality. My favourite print on demand company, hands down!

Clary Pollack Fine Art