Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Custom Fire Grates

Anton and the team at SocialShopWave are great. We had a small problem with the app install and within a short period of time their support had us up and running in no time. Their follow up is superb! Great app, we like that it simplify's logging in and helps convert more potential customers. Highly recommend the SocialShopWave app.

Custom Fire Grates

Hot-Retailer, LLC

So far, so good. Great idea, alot of content, wonderful tech support.

Art Creations God Comes First

At first I couldn't get in contact with them but once I did they fix all the issues and it was great customer service. I would recommend this app for anyone needing to use social media to interact with their customers on their site. God bless these people letting us use this for free and helping when we need it. Check out God's organization www.Acgcf.org God bless.

salmanaz

Great App only Five Stars can described for all :)

CLAYTON STORM HALL

Pretty cool idea, great support! They have helped us with any issues we have had. We're slowly trying to implement the features at http://claytonstormhall.com.

Skein

Awesome app! I've given 5 stars when I really want to give 10. Easy to integrate and set up, so much potential - I can't believe it's free. Plus, I had a small issue which I contacted the support team, the issue was fixed within a day. Highly recommended!

Style Fiesta

Amazing service and especially like their knew 'Other customers also viewed' feature.

Handcrafted Honey Bee

I've been very happy with this app so far. It has a lot of functionality, and even if you only use the social media log ins, you've provided another platform for your customer to connect. I know this one is going to be a great addition to our site at www.handcraftedhoneybee.com!

Updated: The customer service is also fantastic! I'm so pleased with this app!

Oh nom

Brilliant + quick support. I can't wait to get my store complete and have it up live! Def recommend!

Simply Laundry

Amazing customer service and quick turnaround. Def recommend them