Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

My Pretty Little Dress

The customer support was great and it was super easy to implement it. Love the app.

Indgn

Just what I was looking for and so much more. Support was great and expedient.

The Vaporatory

Just what we were looking for! It is so helpful to be able to have customers log in through their existing social media accounts! Any questions we had Eldar and the staff were really helpful with and answered right away. Top notch service!

Skyrtaof Iceland

Just started off with this app. Excellent response on customer service. Clean store front design as well.

Vegefruits 4

Great app, excellent support. SocialShopWave app and its support team are very helpful in speeding up the processes of planning and implementation social integration. I would definitely recommend to any shop owner or developer to try SocialShopWave before considering other alternatives.

Cardina Jewels 2

Great App, easy to set up and seems to be doing a great job so far

Find Keep

the turnaround and customer service is superb!

Milajki

Great app & awesome team of support above and beyond! Always very Quick to respond and to solve any custom requests. Very Happy with my experience.

Ipink No

Such a great app! The best I tried so far. The support is first class. Fast and friendly response whenever I ask them for help! I highly recommend this app to my fellow shopifyers! :)

The Rogue And The Wolf

It's been such a pleasure integrating SSW in our new website. There are so many great features here that we'd have to use four or five other apps to get the same results. And there's a few features that you can't even find in other apps at all. SSW is such an amazing social toybox, that we will be rolling out the features gradually and build a marketing campaign around them! SSW will be the first app I install on all future websites.

I've had to get in touch and ask for support from many app developers over the last two months and no one was nearly as responsive and supportive as Eldar and his team! And our SSW account is still on trial and haven't paid them a single penny yet. Incredibly caring and attentive customer care and tech support. I don't even think I ever got a negative response on any of my crazy requests - the closest Eldar came to "no, sorry" was "no, sorry... not right now but we're working on this feature and we'll be launching it very soon". And he has kept his word, with new features launching while we are still setting up.

Social Shop Wave has a great ecosystem of useful apps bundled in one and some of the best customer care I have encountered. Keep up the good work guys, you're onto something special.