Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Wallificent

Not only is this app amazing, but the customer service is even better! The team at SocialShopWave helped us seamlessly integrate the app into our website. We even got an unsolicited e-mail offering even more integration, and they absolutely delivered!

Keep up the great work with a great product that I hope will continue to evolve.

Nursswag

Eldar did a great job helping me get setup It to no time at all. Thank you for the support!

Fashion Circle Boutique

Great and helpful customer service. Really nice app with easy integration.

Elegant Party Dresses

Excellent customer service. Great app with a lot of options and easy setup. Well done! Highly recommend.

Madefair

Really great customer service, and easy-to-use interface. It was exactly what I was looking for with social login, and it seamlessly integrated with my site's branding. Well done!

Noli Yoga

AMAZING customer service, great app!

Nutrition101 Ca

Really great app, everything is working so far, customer service is quick and flexible!

Sdmission77

Really worked with us to integrate things we needed and to tweak things. Very flexible! Will review later after having more time with the application. So far so good!

PMI Red Mazatlan

Excellent support and such a great app!

Air Plant Décor

This is exactly what I wanted and fantastic support! Response from the support team usually within a few minutes!
Thanks!