Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, reviews, Instagram, login

Arkadia Designs

I'm preparing to redirect my old site on to shopify and wanted to quickly integrated many features for my customers without having to install 5 different apps. Growave helped me customize the site to my exact needs. I would say they offer excellent value and great customer service, most importantly the dev team did an incredible job implementing my requests with no extra costs.

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much for all the appreciation! Our team is always making sure that you like our platform and all your queries and requests get fulfilled quickly! 💖

We are proud to offer a wide range of solutions under one Growave roof, making it much easier for our merchants to run business, reducing both costs and time of resolving issues and achieving goals.

And thank you for rightly pointing out the fact that we offer help with the integration of Growave, in its setting up according to merchants' needs, as well as further support without any additional fees, we do it for the sake of your smile! 🥰

artsave

If i could give 10 stars I would, really.
The support helped me to integrate the app completely and add a few design alterations that I requested, after sending the design alterations i thought that i asked for too much and though that nothing would be done, but in a few hours of writing the request the got back to me with all the changes completed.

Will add this app on my other 2 shopify stores asap.

Thanks alot!

Rebecca Overmann

So far so good - awesome quick, flexible and thorough support! Ready to try out some of the other offerings (started with Wishlist).

July 23, 2020

Thank you for making our day so special with such a wonderful review! Yay! We are excited to see our Wishlist on your store! :)

After reviewing your store, we believe that the next thing you should pay attention to is our Reviews which is a key component of strengthening stores' social proof. Moreover, it actually increases sales, builds your credibility, Improves SEO, drives traffic to a website, and can help you spread your brand.
If you're moving from another platform and already have any existing reviews, we'll take care of their transfer into Growave for you.

On top of it, we will definitely take into account the minimalist style of your store and make sure that our widgets are clean, austerity, and concise when integrating them. ;)

Ping us if you are interested, we are just a message away!

Grand Server

This is my first time using the Shopify platform, not only has this app made my job a lot easier, their staff has also been extremely helpful, assisting me with setting up and optimizing the app to work on my site and even assisting with problems that weren't related to their app.

I am genuinely amazed at the quality of both the app and their customer service.

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your super awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking! Your kind words charge us with tremendous energy and prove that we are going in the right direction. 🙌

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!😇

Thank you for making our day brighter! 💖

Level Stores

Very comprehensive software, very cost-effective, no one, hope that more and more functions, I will continue to use them, they are very active in solving all my problems

July 23, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad that you are enjoying our platform and recognizing our advantages.

Our main priority is to help customers grow their businesses. Can’t wait to see your store expand and blossom, we will always be by your side sharing tips and tricks to get the best out of Growave! :)

MorgenandCo

Great app! I love the look and the simplicity. Customer service are very nice and reaponsive, thay helped me with every request i had. Love it!

July 23, 2020

Thank you MorgenandCo for such positive feedback! We'll continue adding more new features but keep it simple and user friendly😉

We are excited to see you move forward and make more people happy with your unique designs, we got your back!

Persija Official Store

Great support and app! Very fast response time! We wanted to modify our layout, and they made it possible! Highly recommend!

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your endless support! We were happy to apply small modifications to make your website look awesome!

It’s such a pleasure to be part of your team. We believe that together we can achieve the greatest goals! :)

^OLTETI

Great app and great support team. I strongly recommend this app for any business, it will help you grow bigger and bigger.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for such a motivational review! We believe that together we can create inspiring beauty space💄
We are always by your side in your journey to grow bigger and bigger!

Tu Diamante

Very powerful tool, easy to set up but also great support if you need something customized. V recommended!

July 23, 2020

We are really grateful and stoked by your review!
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put into each and every individual we work with.

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Ma Pies

Great app! Lots of support and website customization available to fit your business needs. Issues get resolved promptly.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing such a great review💞! We always strive to do everything possible and impossible to make look and feel of Growave the way our merchants want!

We are excited to see you grow and make all the foodies out there happy!