Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Previous reviews are honest and so is this -

We have been their customer since the first beta of this app and have grown with it over the months. We gave crucial feedback that helped make this app as user friendly as it is and now we are slapped with a massive subscription fee?

Not nice guys. It should never be so.
--------------------------------
Additional Update: These guys are wonderful. I cannot explain how much they have assisted with. Our site looks absolutely fabulous with the added value of our custom social log in. Wonderful team, impeccable service, awesome app.
--------------------------------
10 stars if i'm allowed to. Wonderful App. A must have for any store on here. Simple to install and use. Helpful customer service. Still tailoring my one as we speak but absolutely recommend. Well done guys.

Kidz Outfitters

Highly recommended! Awesome app with great features plus prompt and friendly support! Amazingly, it's free!

Roslyn Candy Company

A truly incredible suite of social products. Very highly recommended, and excellent personal service! Look forward to seeing this grow!

WHY NOT?

This app is so many function, but free. So unbelievable. Highly recommended.

Eazywallz

Socialshopwave is awesome, it's a great and good looking app with fantastic features. Above all, support is beyond helpful. Best service I have received in a long long time.
Highly recommended app!

ActionFoo

This app is awesome. It works great! Superb tech support

Zasttra.com

Its a Great App. Highly Recommended and the support has been awesome!

Linewatches.com

I got on twitter an offer from SocialShopWave to try the app. I instal it very easy and boom it works great. Clean, easy to use and very useful. I highly recommend this app.

EQPoster

Great app, love it! take care all social login in one click, no hassle, easy to operate, support team is awesome!!

WellnessGh.com

I really like this app for customer social login feature as well as others...it has really added value to my site and great customer support also from the team. i will recommend for everyone who wants to jump start his business...thumbs up socialshopwave