Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rystyle

Amazing team and customer service. They installed the module perfectly as you like it. the design option is limitless and they can customise the styles the way you like. plus it work better than the other apps i have used.

Aweso88

Location Japan

I was using several apps from different developers, but I don't need them anymore because this app has everything I needed.

And support team is superb! I asked some support via online chat and they worked very quickly. It's like they are sitting beside me and work together. Very helpful. Thank you!

Spielerei

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We've been working with the social media discount and our customers seem to accept it very nicely. Service provided is quick, friendly and extensive. Certainly recommend it.

Thoko Place

I can write a book about this but this is the best APP on Shopify, period!! Add to that, the customer service is just on another whole new level. I am using it for my online store www.thokoplace.com and I see the difference already in such a short time frame. I recommend every merchant to get this for her/his online store! S/O to AIZA, you are an Angel and I appreciate your support dearly.

Yours,
Nelson

Brian 8102

Location Ireland

Good support. They got everything up and running fairly quickly.

Eshop24owls

Location Singapore

Is a great apps on my store. It has more than what I am looking for. You guys at Social Shop Wave ROCK! Thanks to AIZA for prompt customer support.

Groom Manifest

Time spent using app About 2 years

We were initially looking for a solution to help our customers share feedback and reviews with us quickly and easily. This app has over delivered expectations - doubling the amount of reviews in just a few days. Customer support from Kalys was top notch and he adjusted various aspects of the apps to match our theme. Superb product & great customer service, recommend to all!

Phiren 2

I've just started using the App and am really happy with the ease of installation. But most importantly I LOVE the fact that customer service is fantastic, responsive and very helpful! Makes a huge difference and saves a lot of time. I asked for a small feature change and before I knew it I recieved an email from KALYS in customer support saying it was done! Thank you!

Caravana

Location Australia

Great app and the team were very helpful in setting it up just how I wanted it. I'm quite fussy and wanted it to look seamless with my existing theme and they did a wonderful job tweaking it for me. I was hesitant as first but they managed to have it complete within the day.

Shopsimplyworkout

Very responsive! We had a hiccup at the beginning but they have more than made up for it.