Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Caravana

Location Australia

Great app and the team were very helpful in setting it up just how I wanted it. I'm quite fussy and wanted it to look seamless with my existing theme and they did a wonderful job tweaking it for me. I was hesitant as first but they managed to have it complete within the day.

Shopsimplyworkout

Very responsive! We had a hiccup at the beginning but they have more than made up for it.

Capriuslifestyle

Location Singapore

Great app and great support. love it. it has everything u nd.

The Christmas Light Emporium

Time spent using app About 2 months

Full featured app for handling many things to help with social marketing. Support is amazing! They have gone above and beyond in helping us integrate SocialShopWave with our new store so that it works just as intended. It's a little pricey for smaller stores on a budget, but if you use separate apps to achieve all of things things it can do you would be spending pretty close to the same.

Australian Generation

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I am so happy i chose this app for my website! Everything looks amazing and guys are 24/7 there to help. They've done everything i asked and beyond. I already can see the results and difference this app brings to my online store. Really recommend this app and you definitely wouldn't regret it and guys always there to help and have your back any time. Thank you Kalys again for taking care of my website.

Peppyhk

Location Hong Kong SAR

5 Stars for sure. The Support is very knowledgeable and capable of handling various technical issues.

Krave Black

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing service. Kayls had all of our issues resolved and concerns taken care of in less than 30 minutes. Beautiful integration, Just a really great experience. Highly recommended

Thepionears

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Really I loved it! I'm not a developer but not affected me at all this! The support team helped me immediately, in just one hour they did everything that I need, I asked what I replied immediately for any questions and generally have the best support team i've ever contact!

Knix Fitness

Location Armenia

Awesome services! Great support team! fast response & very helpful!

Salttree

one more try.... cheers !!!