Reviews (2,091)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its consolidation of multiple features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and referral programs into one platform. They praise its responsive customer service, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants report increased user engagement, sales, and conversion rates, deeming it good value for money.

July 9, 2024

We've been using the Growave for over three years, and it's been fantastic. When we implemented a new theme, the Growave support team was amazing. They integrated everything seamlessly and exactly how we wanted it. Their exceptional support made the transition smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommend!

Soap So Co.
About 4 years using the app
Growave replied July 10, 2024

Dear team at Soap So Co,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our platform. It's wonderful to know that our support team was able to assist you seamlessly during the implementation of your new theme.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to continuing to support you and your business. Should you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you once again for choosing Growave! 💗

Warm regards,
Janat
Growave Support Team

July 11, 2024

We integrated Growave into our store three years ago and we couldn't be happier with their continual upgrades, top notch customer service and intuitive software.

They seamlessly replaced multiple apps we used, including loyalty programs, referrals, rewards, reviews, and wishlist functionalities, etc. It is all in this APP and backed by a customer team that always responds to our emails ASAP. We highly recommend Growave!

L'Atelier Global
Almost 4 years using the app
Growave replied July 12, 2024

Dear Joanna and the team at L'atelier Global,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you've been so happy with Growave over the past three years. Knowing that our upgrades, customer service, and intuitive software have made a positive impact on your store truly makes our day!
It’s wonderful to hear that we've been able to replace multiple apps and streamline your operations with our all-in-one solution. Your kind words about our support team mean the world to us and motivate us to keep improving.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime – we’re always here to help!

Ayana
Growave Support Manager

July 4, 2024

Great customer service - very responsive and always helpful!

Calla Shoes
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied July 5, 2024

Dear Calla Shoes Team 🥰,

We wanted to extend our heartfelt thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review!
Your feedback means a lot to us and helps us continue to improve our products and services.
We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience and that our product met your expectations.

If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share. We're always here to listen and assist.

Thank you once again for your support!

Kani
Growave Support Team

July 9, 2024

When I changed the theme of my store, the design and features of this app were not applied properly. When I contacted support, they immediately fixed the code and resolved all the issues. Thank you to the growave team. thank you so much.

WABI-SABI STORE
Japan
Almost 3 years using the app
Growave replied July 10, 2024

Dear WABI-SABI STORE team,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with our application! We are delighted to assist you in solving your request and bringing your ideas to life. Your satisfaction and experience are always our top priority.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help or have any questions.

Kind regards,
Yzat
Growave Support team

Edited July 15, 2024

Uninstalled the app and received a charge, upon reaching out to them they immediately foxed the issue, I can appreciate their customer service and professionalism throughout the whole process

GLAMLIFE BEAUTY
Almost 3 years using the app
Growave replied June 26, 2024

Hello GLAMLIFE BEAUTY Team,

On behalf of the Growave team, I would like to apologize for your negative experience with us. 💔 I have reviewed all the threads, and I am very sorry that your impression of our app was not as positive as you expected. We deeply value every merchant, and it is crucial to us that all our customers are satisfied with our app.

Regarding your refund request, we need a screenshot of the invoice to verify the billing period and compare it with Shopify's records. On my end, I have already checked with the Shopify Billing team and processed the refund to your card linked to Shopify. You should see the funds on your card within 2-5 business days.

I would like to resolve these issues together, as I sincerely do not want our cooperation to end on this note. We can arrange a call to discuss your concerns personally, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to hear from you. Please let me know your thoughts and reply to my email. 🙏🏻

Binazir
Head of Customer Support

June 6, 2024

Growave is crucial for our Shopify store, enhancing user experience with its friendly interface and robust features. The support team is fantastic. Big thumbs up to Growave!

The Tumbler Grip
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied June 9, 2024

Hey, The Tumbler Grip team,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!✨

We're excited to hear that Growave is crucial for your Shopify store! Our team takes great pride in delivering exceptional support, and it's fantastic to know that you found our assistance helpful.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to ensuring you have the best experience with our app.
Big thumbs up to you for choosing Growave!

Vlad,
Growave Support team🫶

June 25, 2024

I have used this app for a year. Every time I update my online store theme, the app stops working and I have to wait days to a week for my customers to be able to access their points and rewards again. As a brand that launches new product once a month, this has been frustrating for customers to not be able to access their points or rewards on our launch night. I've had an ongoing issue in trying to change our VIP tiers to align with our brand story. Chat has been circular and simply regurgitating the help center information. I am uninstalling and trying a different app. I would not recommend Growave.

Alegria Accessories Inc
Almost 2 years using the app
Growave replied June 26, 2024

Dear team at Alegria Accessories Inc.,

We apologize for the disappointment and unfulfilled expectations. Thank you for being with us all this time. We are very grateful for your honest feedback.

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes longer than expected at the beginning to resolve issues that arise due to the complexity of the development process.
But we always try to resolve issues as soon as possible, as we understand the importance of a well-defined process.
We intend to learn from our mistakes and get better every time, striving to provide more proficient and high-functional support to fulfill our customers' expectations.

We fully respect your decision to change the application and are always willing to negotiate to regain your trust. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are dedicated to doing our best to address your concerns.
Once again, I apologize for all the disadvantages. We value your business, and we want you to have only a positive experience with us. 🙏

Sincerely,
Saule from the Growave Support team.

July 17, 2024

Hi there, can't log into the Growave app in my shopify store and didn't get an answer from the customer service. Are you experiencing bugs ? Please do get back to us, thanks, Delphine

Géopélie
France
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 18, 2024

Dear Delphine,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to log into the Growave app. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we regret that you encountered this issue and did not receive a timely response from our team. 😔

Our team has worked diligently to resolve the dashboard issue, and everything is now running smoothly. We are constantly striving to enhance the quality of our service to ensure you have the best experience possible. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us achieve this goal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly. We are here to assist you and ensure you have a seamless experience with Growave.

Once again, our sincere apologies. We are committed to providing you with only the best experience moving forward. Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to discuss your concerns directly. I have emailed you and would be grateful if we could arrange a call at your convenience.

Warm regards,

Janat
Customer Support Team, Growave

May 31, 2024

Quick and precise customer support, really helpful.

Derma Space
Denmark
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied June 2, 2024

Hello, Derma Space team!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!🤩 We are thrilled to hear that you appreciate the work of our support team. We always strive to provide the best service possible. Thank you for choosing Growave. If you need any assistance or have any questions, we're always here!

Looking forward to continued and long-term cooperation. 💙

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

June 28, 2024

This app is fantastic and provides a great review sharing / rewards experience. It is important to note, however, that you MUST reach out to them through their customer service messenger to make sure they integrate their app to its fullest potential. They know what they're doing, so it is really not a pain.

Ruby and Roses Yarn
11 months using the app
Growave replied June 29, 2024

Dear team at Ruby and Roses Yarn,

My deepest gratitude to you for your wonderful review! 💖
Every word of each customer is important to us. Our main priority is to help people get acquainted with our amazing app and assist with integration to ensure your user experience is smoothest.

The greatest satisfaction for us is to see your business flourish.
Thank you so much for your trust! We will always support you and provide you with the best possible service.

Ayana,