Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Not So Retro

11/10. This app has helped us replace 4 different apps at a fraction of the cost - Reviews, Loyalty Points, Social Icons & Insta feed and all is working flawlessly so far. The support is beyond anything I have experienced with countless apps I've tried. Huge thanks to Alex and the team for making installation effortless. Highly recommend this app!

Splash Swimwear

Location Australia

I used this app for about more than one year and the support team is incredible. They really support me at any difficulties I have. If you are looking for a one stop for social login, wishlist, review, Growave would be a must try option.

Hi Splash Swimwear team! 💕

We're so glad our app has provided value to you and your store! Thanks so much for using our app and for your kind words! 🙌

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant. 😊

Best regards!

Fleur Du Luxe

Location Australia

Have been using this incredible app for few years now. The support team is amazing, always happy to help! Thank you for always for answering all my questions. It is easy to use and does encourage clients to leave reviews and rewards them :)

June 23, 2022

Hi Fleur Du Luxe team,

We are so grateful for your amazing feedback! It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. We are happy to have such a loyal customer as you! Thanks again, and have a wonderful day 🥰!

Sincerely, Growave team 💙

Profile Wine Group

We were using another App that cost the same price as Growave, but only provided Reviews functionality. With Growave, we've already imported the reviews from the other app and received superb help through chat to modify settings, etc. We plan to get the Wishlist and Loyalty functionality set up next. I am really impressed by the Support that Growave provides - I received quick, helpful responses to my questions to get us up and running promptly!

Dear team at Profile Wine Group 🤗,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Thank you for choosing Growave.❤️ Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! ✨

junglesuit

Location Singapore

I looked into Growave initially because I needed a referrals app and my existing rewards app would have cost 3x more to add that functionality. But as I learned more about their rewards options, wishlist, reviews, and social sign-in, I realized their features were so much better than the other various apps I was currently using. I swapped out all of those and have really appreciated the cheerful response and super speedy tech support on a couple of small questions I had - especially to configure the reviews to only show the reviewer’s initials. Thank you!! USuper app - highly recommended!!

Hey, Team at Junglesuit! 🥰😃

Oh, your feedback and thoughts about our support team and app features are greatly helping our team and especially me. ✨ Thank you so much for your awesome 5-star review! 💘

You're amazing either way! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have! 🐬

TOMS - The Only Music Shop

Location South Africa

I have been working with the guys, specifically Alex & Tina, for almost a year now and their service has been nothing but top shelf! They are quick to respond, efficient, courteous and even when I ask for several changes/reviews and they are always eager to help solve whatever issue I have. I can thoroughly recommend these guys as not only have they helped grow our audience and reach, they do so with the proverbial service with a smile. Keep up the good work!

Hi TOMS - The Only Music Shop team,

We truly appreciate your valuable review of us and our app. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your honest opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support an awesome customer like you! 💖
Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become even better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey. 🤗

Sincerely, Growave Team! ✨

BiltongMate

Great customer service! Very efficient and helpful with frequent updates.
Easy to use app with great functionality :)

Hi BiltongMate team,

We truly appreciate the time you devoted to leaving a review for us.✨ We are happy to know our customers' thoughts and we are more than happy to know that the app and our work are helpful to you. We are always here for you and we are thrilled to have customers like you. Thank you very much for such warm words! 😍

Have a great day! 🙌

Shop ElizabethJournals

UPDATE: Customer support reached out to me and was very kind, prompt, and did everything to make it right. They noted that the prices I was seeing were due to a technical error which has since been fixed. I have had a great experience with customer service and am now using this app in my own shop. When viewing the app on Shopify, it shows a $9/month option; however, when you go to actually try the app its cheapest option is over $35/month. That is a huge discrepancy. Please update. Your options are not as advertised, which is disappointing.

Hi team at ElizabethJournals,

We really want to thank you for leaving your feedback!✨ We appreciate your time and for giving us the second chance. Our team works every day to meet our clients' expectations and the customers' feedback is always our number one target to grow and improve. ❤ We hope that our partnership will be fruitful, and our customer service and developer teams will be happy to help you anytime you need us! 😊

Have a wonderful weekend! 😍

Beauty by Jabees

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app looks like a good option, combining more features! However, there might be bugs: 1. The reviews were migrated but couldn't show correctly.
2. Got notification from Google Search Console about the Review snippets structured data issue and this will prevent our page from appearing in Search result. I've sent multiple emails to Growave support team asking for help. None of the above problems got resolved. This is probably a nice app if it can be installed successfully, but their support sucks. Their response to fix the urgent issues like this is much slower than the other apps we've installed!!!!!

Green Spa Hawaii

Alex responded immediately to our questions. Even when issues arose that could not be resolved immediately, he took the time to research and answer them thoroughly. We appreciate this app and Alex very much.

Hi Green Spa Hawaii team,

Thank you so much, we do appreciate your wonderful review!

We are so grateful for merchants like you! Please remember that we are always here and happy to help you in any way we can.

Once again, thank you for the positive feedback! 🤗

Happy Growaving! ✨