Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3 | Reviews

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

TAMASHII KOKORO

Great customer service support! Love that they are very attentive to my questions and issues whenever I have any. Easy to use!

Seente vägi

A great app, very functional, user-friendly admin interface, seamless customer login experience. Very reactive 24/7 support team! Guys, if you are looking for a functional, reasonably priced loyalty & referral app this is the ONE! Great for translating to your countly language (most shopify apps are not that apt).

Dear Team Seente vägi! 💓
We are so grateful that you took the time and left us this awesome review✨
On the behalf of our whole team, let me express our immense gratitude that we are happy to have a chance to work with a client like you. We always treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and we are absolutely thankful that you have pointed them out with such love and kind words, yay, your review just made our day 🦄
We truly appreciate your feedback, and wish you all the best!

OhmoJewelry

I am so happy with the customer service!! Their development team and Tina are really supportive and understandable. Higly recommend!

November 25, 2021

Greeting of the day team at OhmoJewelry 💗!

Wow, why so sweet 🥰. We are so happy to see you in our big Growave family. Tina is on cloud nine from your words, you made our day and we all hope every day will be a pleasure for you with us 😊.

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want. Your successful experience with the Growave app is our main priority.✨

Thanks, and enjoy the Growave experience 💝.

ROYAL CODES

I use this app for wishlist, reviews, rewards, referrals, and shop instagram feature. I LOVE their support team -- they are always available to help with nearly any request. TOP NOTCH. I wish the app had a better UX. It feels a bit elementary in terms of design (especially when compared to others like LOOX). It would be nice if I was able to use my own developer to make the changes I want design wise, however the way the app works, if you make any changes to the css files, they get overwritten when the app updates. Overall 4/5 --- amazing functionality and support team, but room to improve on the overall design and customization.

Dear ROYAL CODES 🥰

First of all, thank you so much for your review. So happy to know that you are enjoying Growave so far 🙉

Also, we do appreciate the time you took to share the honest feedback of your experience with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are always ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want. All teams, here at Growave, are constantly working on the improvement of our app and current features and feedbacks like yours are really important to us. However, as Alex has already informed you recently, due to the policy of the app, we are not able to fulfill all the custom requests of our merchants as of now, we immensely appreciate your understanding 😌

We would love to help you further and make your growth as faster and easier as possible.
Cheers, and wishing you a great weekend ahead ❤️

Kiosk Grandi

I am very happy with the customer service I got. Tina helped me completely set up the whole site and was really nice and polite the whole way through.
The setup looks great and she understood exactly what I wanted. I recommend this app to anyone who needs their services.

November 24, 2021

Hi team at Kiosk Grandi 💗!

It is so nice to hear from you. Tina and the whole team can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review. Please know that every word left here means the world to us. We’re so grateful for your appreciation 🙏🏻.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us amazing, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation! We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time 💗!

Wish you a happy Growaving 📈!

Swiff

We have just launched, but Growave has been integral in making our website as friendly to customers as possible. We're using the Reviews, Rewards, and Social login. So far out customers have loved it and the Growave team has been incredibly helpful in customizing everything to meet our needs. We will soon use the Instagram function as our product gets to the consumers, but overall I've loved the app. I won't know my returns on Growave for a month or so, but customer satisfaction seems to be boosted by it already, so as a new company, that's really helpful Rewards - really easy to customize and there are probably 30 pre-built options for rewarding, so really easy to use.
Reviews - also really easy to use and I integrated Klaviyo to take care of the emails and keep everything together. Other things - allows for color and font customization to fit your brand!

Greetings Swiff team!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Aww, your words have melted our hearts 🥰. Words cannot express how happy we are to hear that both you and your users are happy with our app. It's our greatest reward ⭐.

We work tirelessly to improve all areas of our app and provide service, so your words and emphasis on features you loved make our work enjoyable. Thank you again for your love and support 💜!

The Caffeine Experience

This app is really a saver and the solution for any membership needs. This app helps with the ability to connect customers to us and bring about a increase in the awareness of our cafe. A sure consideration in any membership search.

November 24, 2021

Happy Wednesday to The Caffeine Experience Team ✌,

First of all, I would like to thank you for such kind words and for your amazing feedback. It is very pleasant for our entire team to know that we are working and supporting you for a reason! ✨😍

Thank you very much for highlighting several important points and we are very glad that we are helping your business to develop. This is our main goal 🥳. You are happy - we are happy! 💙

We will try our best to continue to provide you with excellent service. See you soon 😍

TurntableLab.com

We use Growave for product reviews and questions, as well as our store's reward program service provider - and the platform performs excellently. It was easily integrated into our newly updated theme and the customization elements are great! Their support squad is also excellent, super cordial & timely with their responses - not to mention helpful and thorough! The Growave team is also very proactive - they want to make things right and make sure as the user you are satisfied. Highly recommend.

November 19, 2021

Wow, the TurntableLab team!

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words 😍. We at Growave always strive to be proactive, as your good experience with us is our top priority!

We wish you great sales at the upcoming BFCM 2021! 🥰🙏

Jenston Girl

I really love the app. It looks good on my store and sync with my theme perfectly. Thanks to Alex and the rest of the Growave Team for bringing this together perfectly.

November 17, 2021

Dear team at Jenston Girl,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Growave🤗. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you✨!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review💖.

zoe kratzmann

amazing app and amazing customer service. response time is so quick and they are always able to fix any issue we come across (which to note hasn't been many at all).

November 17, 2021

Dear team at Zoe Kratzmann🤗,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our team and our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track🥰 !

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our products. Thank you for choosing Growave❤️!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148