Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Floria Fay

On boarding was ridiculously easy and the customer support team is just.. out of this world. It felt like there was a person sitting next to me, answering each and all of my questions precisely and with patience. And even adjusting the app to fit my requirements and design choices! I have used most of the wishlist and loyalty apps out there. This one is the best, without any real contest coming close. It's also very nice to have all of these features in one package, allowing for them to function together beautifully and make use of each other!

St Lucia Sea Moss

Just started using this app and it has amazing easy to use features. The customer service chat was amazing. They walked me through the whole process and answered a million of my questions. Thanks

Canvas Home Art

Loving this app. Using the reviews and wish list features. Fabulous customer support team - helpful and friendly.

Shibamboo Store

Really nice app,very useful,does a really good job and support from Tattu is incredible. Must try for everyone.

Hustle and Win

This app offers a lot of useful features, but my favorite part has been the excellent customer support. Any software product will encounter problems in the wild, but I always feel like I am treated as a priority when I email with an issue.

Cece’s Posh Boutique

Great product support, love the integration, and installed very quickly!! I would certainly recommend this app!

LB Nail Artist

I'm currently using this app for my store and it's truly great even if I'm only using the basic plan. I use it for the reviews and wishlist option which are awesome and easy to install and adapt to your store. Also, great customer care when you have issues. I highly recommand

WOWBOX

Great app and works well with what we have in mind for the website. What really stood out the most was the great customer service! They were prompt and very helpful when we had questions and concerns.

IGN Shop

Great app with lot of options. Best team we ever met on app developer side. Fast and friendly support.

een stip

such a nice team. customized my requests patiently, even if I was too peaky.
Very good service. definitely recommended. success growave!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92