Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Animee Cosplay

We have been using this app for main store for quite some time! And when we open sub stores, this is the only Loyalty App that comes into our mind! We have used this app for 7 stores!

Tupperware 4 Sale

We used this app for loyalty and review! We especially like the fast response and solving problems from the team! Good job and keep it up!

UNIQSO UK

UNIQSO CA

UNIQSO Express

Lensupermart

Great app! Many functions and worth the price! The greatest thing is the support team is very helpful and always reply promptly! Keep up the good work!

Elwood 101

I am just trialling the app and have had great assistance from Alice.
I am trialling the GROWTH version with a view to increasing or Reviews....this app seems like the best one out there. Will really know further down the track....fingers crossed.

Vitacafe Japan

I really appreciate this team.
This app is so wonderful and easy to use.
And if you stuck with any problem with this app, you can just contact this team, and they reply and solve the problem within less than an hour.
Highly recommended!

EaseYourBack

The app looks really good on my website and they were incredibly willing to help me out with everything I needed (including coding and they even helped me fix a problem I had!). I highly recommend this app to everyone, it's very easy to import reviews and it has a nice feel.

10/10!!

ReImagineIt

I use this app mainly for the wishlist and social login features but the fact they also include reviews even in the free plan makes it all the more awesome. I really appreciate their great customer service as well, they've helped me customize exactly how I want the look of everything to be through their experience in shopify development/coding which is really helpful! I only wish I could utilize a little more within the free plan (remove branding, use rewards, etc.) but considering my take on everything, I can only imagine those with the paid plans using all of the available features (at least 7 apps in 1) have not only made Growave a nice addition to their stores, but possibly even a necessity!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98