Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

DY8 Clothing

Great costumer support. Very quick and effective responses. Highly recommend the app for everyone who wants to improve their shop.

Little Tots Toys Ltd

Amazing customer service, asked for some help deploying their solution which was completed quickly. On checking there were a couple of areas I wanted modifying so it fitted in with my theme better and these were done within 24 hours.

Look forward to working with Growave

Inkbox Japan

Very helpful with every requests. Always available for a quick call.
And wonderful customization work

Chic Pulse Fashion

Fantastic app! I love how easy it was to install and I love how well it fits into my store theme. A must-have app for wishlists and customer accounts.

August 5, 2020

We are happy to know you enjoy your experience with us, this means we'll sleep good tonight! 🙂

Thank you very much for noting that Growave is a good fit for your store theme. Actually, we carefully review each store, study its concept and design as well as other important things in order to integrate and adapt our platform in the best possible way. 💖

And do not forget to check our Reviews with its various features, we believe you'll find them useful as well. ;)

Moving Beans

We have adapted the app to our needs and the support team was outstanding; all requests were addressed in 24h --- consistently. In terms of results, it looks promising as it provides the "stickiness" we need for our business. We highly recommend the app!

Child1st Publications

Growave is a wonderful app. We have been using various aspects of the app and yet what I am really happy about is the customer service they provide. Excellent!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy that you like our platform with all its various aspects!

Happy merchants are the biggest payoff for our daily work. And fast, effective customer service is what we are really proud of!🌟

Once again, thank you a ton for such amazing feedback! 🙂

FootMotion

Fantastic app, provides so many features so you don't have to have 5 different apps running. Great, speedy customer service as well!

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Our team is happy to know that you found Growave useful. ✨

Words of appreciation like these boost our team’s confidence and we'll work even harder to make our platform better and better.

And we totally share your opinion that Growave can replace at least 5 different apps, however, the price is the same as if you only pay for one of them. 😊

Happy Growaving!~

MERMAIDZ SWIMWEAR

Good app and very helpful team.

They were always answering my emails in a short time, and helping as much as they could for FREE. Which is the rarest thing to find nowadays. I didn't have to be a paid member to get a good treatment.

I used the app for the reviews and wishlist of my website.

I wish they can add a simplified "view product" button too in the future.

Thank you for all the free features and assistance.

August 4, 2020

Thank you sooo much for such an amazing review and good vibes! ✨

One of our main life mottos here at Growave is "treat every merchant as if they were your family" regardless of their plan, platform usage time, and etc. 🌟
Such reviews as yours once again prove all our effort and hard work we put day by day to make Growave better as well as customer support fast and effective. We can't express in words how happy we are to read all these kind words!

As for the "view product" button, we've already taken into account your wish and will do our best to implement it asap. 🙂

And you are welcome! It's always a pleasure to assist you!

Trivoshop

Tattu and her team have been fantastic throughout my journey. They are extremely dedicated, very skilled at what they do and always deliver in a timely manner. Awesome App and even better team.

Rindleshire Leather Co.

I am a "non" developer working to manage my entire business on my own including building a website and working through concepts like customer retention and conversion. I tried two other apps but this one had the customer services I needed to make the work. They are responsive and fast. They helped me pull in my old customer list and when I missed a step they gently walked me through the integration to make it work. My customers love having rewards and I use it as giveaways now. I am super grateful for their help and support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109