Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Back-A-Line

Beware! These folks will reinstall their app months after you delete it, without your authorization and without advance notification. They will install features for which you do not ask. They will install in your LIVE theme without a backup, so it is not easy to clean up after them should the installation have issues. They will not schedule their work so as not to interfere with other ongoing development. Most reviewers seem to like their "customer support." We found their developers careless, invasive, and overly aggressive. I don't trust them. If you do decide to get involved with these guys, make sure you backup your theme yourself before they start, make sure there is no other customization work is in progress, and then test thoroughly.

Saffronbree

I use this app for social login, wishlist and product review. Tried the features, they work great.The costumer support was super awesome, swift response and quick to modify and costumize your request. Thanks Tattu!

sleepy eden

I use Growave for its wishlist app and the product reviews. It also has many other uses such as a rewards program for customers. The app has been satisfactory, but I am most pleased by the customer service. Everything happens fast, and they work hard. Everything is pretty much done for you, which is nice for a busy person like myself. Much recommended!

Festival Clothing and Accessories

I am relatively new to shopify, but have used and worked with a fair few apps. As an Australian based business it is harder to find reliable, well oiled apps that function as good as they say. However, Growave has been one of the best apps and customer service interactions of my life!! After I initially set-up they sent out an email confirming that all was well. There was just a few issues/concerns I had and I thought, why not ask? To my pleasant surprise they resolved these issues immediately and followed up by answering and resolving other issues that I found that had nothing to do with their app. 16 emails later and Growave has given my store a great new customer account look, a personalised review set-up, a wishlist system that is bug free and working how I envisioned it. The most incredible part to me is that I am on a free subscription at the moment and haven't spent a cent with Growave. I honestly, couldn't be more impressed with the effort, commitment and continual effort of the Growave team. Furthermore, the functionality of the apps features are incredible and extremely easy to implement. Once my store goes live with all going well I hope to join their start-up businesses subscription service because I have had a huge amount of effort and time powered into details to do with their app and to do with issues completely separate to their app, and if they are willing to do that on a free basis the extra integrations will be a bonus worth paying for. Thank you to the growave team!

One Earth BCN

I just use the wishlist but very happy with it. When I wanted to change the layout of the buttons, they did it by the next day and the customer service is excellent!!

Invictus Vape

Hands down THE best app for shopify. And the best on point customer service I’ve ever experienced. Very quick, friendly and knowledgeable. Very grateful guys. All shops need these apps I promise you! 10/10

Guitar Kit World

We have been using Growave for more than one year and we love it!

It allows us to generate more revenue without investing much time or resources.

SLOLI

realllly great customer service! and the app is really help for increase the conversion rate of my website

Dragon Slayer Chest

I was about to chose another app but decided to use this one due to the amazing customer support!
For me customer service is paramount.
Thanks :)

Bjørg Jewellery

Such great customer service. Amazing help with integration and customization from very friendly people. Two thumbs up from us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87