Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Briosa.se

Love this app, I'm paying for it and maybe its a tiny bit expensive since I don't have that many users using it but just to have it and how it integrates perfectly in the webbshop is just brilliant. And the support is great always friendly and very helpful! I definitely recommend this app!

Pure Skin Essentials

Good app, does what is says, like the free version. Good app, does what is says, like the free version.

Busy Box Store

this is the best app ever in the shopify app store, the customer support is legendary even if you have the free plan, they can customize anything you want really quick, special thanks to Tattu.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

I was skeptical at first that so many features could be baked into one app but Growave has consistently exceeded our expectations. Customer support from the app developer is always important to us and the Growave support team has always been super helpful. Definitely recommend.

BleuBambi Jewelry

This rating is on my experience with Growave. I had an issue with my wishlist not adding the items to the wishlist tab on my webpage. I submitted a case and within a day, the support rep fixed the issue. They are very nice and direct. It's always good practice as a customer to show your support team the respect and appreciation they deserve. My rep was happy to help. Thank you support team!

TheSimpleNavy

Very useful app. I highly recommend this app. Intuitive and easy to set.
The customer center response was quick and very friendly!

EthniqOne

I love the Growave app! Tattu and her team are amazing! They always answer my emails in a timely fashion. And always check-in to see if I need anything. I love how hands-on they are. Editing and integration are easy to do. If a problem arises or you get stuck on something, it's fixed within 48hrs. I love it! Highly recommended.

Misuco

Very nice app, added so much value to my store in a nice layout!. Client support are the best, very friendly and fast reply. I highly recommend.

L'Atelier de Loreline

Hello ! I highly recommend this app. Some small installation problems but the customer service is at the top. They set up my display very quickly without spending any money. Thank you very much ! Continue to offer us other great apps. See you soon !

EZ Organic Shop

Tattu has been unbelievably fantastic. Out of all the apps out there, I've experienced excellent customer service but she takes it to a whole new level.
She's extremely attentive, responsive, and will go the extra mile and beyond to make sure all your needs are met.
I was so impressed by the functionality of this app and her service that I have now installed this app on both my stores :)