Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Hersey

There are little to none words to describe the SUPER look of this app and the best customer service on planet earth, what can i say, absolutely reccommend it to anyone

October 13, 2020

Thank you Hersey for the recommendation and such a lovely review! 😇

Our team is super happy that you like Growave! We are beyond grateful to you for giving our customer service such a high rank - it means the world to us! We will continue to work hard to keep the bar high! ✨

PrettyPicklesShop

The customer service is next level. I've recently installed this app and everyone I've engaged with has been so quick to act and just lovely. You've got an A+++ team there.

October 13, 2020

Hi PrettyPicklesShop, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great rating! 😍

Your opinion is valued greatly and it really helps us maintain an excellent standard of service, knowing that our customers recognize our work. So, thank you too for your support! 😊

LACONICUM

The app works great. Amazing support! Absolutely recommended. The best support I had from a Shopify store app.

October 8, 2020

¡Muchas gracias, LACONICUM!

It was our pleasure to assist such a lovely customer like you! 💞
Our support team is thrilled you are happy with your experience. We will look forward to our further cooperation with you.

Appreciate you sharing the word about Growave! 😇

Elmar

I added the app just a week ago, just for the whichlist.
Not only it's working great, the support team help me within minutes for any of my questions (I am not a tech savvy).
I will certainly upgrade to use the back in stocks.

October 7, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review!

It is absolutely not necessary to be a tech-savvy or to have any coding skills - our support & development team is always here to guide you through all the steps or even to get everything done on our end for you. :)

So happy to see our Wishlists fitting perfectly in your store and cannot wait for you to upgrade to unlock more options and to get the most of this feature!

TOPECO Home

We have been working with the team at Growave now for around 4 months. In that time, when we have had any issues, the team have been right there all the way. At times there have been some delay issues, but I have to say the girls, and it always seems to be the girls, have always kept us up to date with the progress of issues which we have raised. I would be more than happy to recommend the Growave team and their App to anyone who is looking for an all round solution to growing a business.

October 7, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. For us, helping our beloved clients in any matter they might have - it’s a must!

We are a comparably small company and there might be a little delay sometimes, due to the lack of resources on our end, however, we value each of our customers & their time and always try to keep them posted on the progress.

Thank you so much for trusting us, TOPECO Home. 4 months… Hopefully, this is just a beginning! 😇

ZJoxaCo

The team at Growave has been absolutely amazing answering all my questions and helping me to make their platform work alongside my storefront. I use the app for the reward points system, it is very versatile and customizable! I definitely recommend this app if your looking for a way to give your customers rewards and discounts.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for writing this beautiful review, ZJoxaCo! 😊

Seeing that you had a 5-star experience is the best thing we could hope for!
Every customer and every shop is unique and we always strive to find an individual approach to each one, making sure that our platform will work alongside the store and suit it perfectly.

Happy to see that you are taking the most of our Loyalty & Rewards program and hope that your customers are enjoying their points and discounts too! 💖

Jakarta Carpets

Amazing app that provides exactly what I need as far as wishlist and social login capabilities for my website. Customer service was fast and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

October 5, 2020

Jakarta Carpets, it feels so rewarding to receive such a sweet review from you! 😇

We are so happy to see that our customer service satisfied your expectations. Thank you too for your support!

Probiotic.ie

Simply Great Support. We had a few initial issues but the team was super and the support agent Tattu solved our issue. Great app and our customers love it, Thank you guys - here is to many years using it.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Probiotic.ie. It’s always a pleasure to assist such kind and supportive customers like you! 💞

We hope for further fruitful cooperation with you and your team. Hopefully, here is to many years to come! 😊

AphroQueenStyle

I use Growave primarily to get wishlist and login capabilities. I have received an excellent customer service from them, replies were fast and helpful.
Everything is nice and sleek on the website.
I would definitely recommend any one on shopify to get this app!!!

October 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, AphroQueenStyle. We are so happy to hear that you find our app fitting with your lovely store!

We always try our best to perform excellent customer service - and it’s always the best compliment when our lovely customers mention it!

Thank you so much for trusting us! 💖

CoutureAvenue

Can I connect my Instagram account to my Shopify store through this app? If Yes, then tell me how?
Waiting for your reply...

Hi, CoutureAvenue!

With our app installed on a certain plan, you will definitely be able to connect your Instagram to your beautiful store! Our support team has already emailed you to inform you how you can do that. Would you mind checking your inbox? 😊

We are waiting to hear back from you! 💖