Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

PIANO D

THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP!
It gives you the opportunity to apply very important features like wishlists, social logins and many more things! It's amazing!!!
And the customer service...THE BEST! They fix you everything you require in very short time, always kind and on the spot, even if you are a demanding one!
If I could give more than five stars, i definitely would!!

Bahamaha

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have submitted a request (3 times so far), the customer service have responded in a couple hours maximum and resolve the issue quickly. The features on this app are also great. I could not be more impressed with this app :)

sulusun

It is one of the most amazing apps I have ever used! Growave's team is so supportive and has installed all the features in record time, even personalized according to my theme's design! The features are super advanced, the wishlist, reviews, social login, etc works perfectly, very convenient, well designed, and user friendly. I really enjoy having these features on my website and would recommend it without hesitation!

WholesomeSoap

Growave is super helpful and adds so many amazing features to help bring in customers!
Tattu helped set up the app for me and she did an amazing job!
She finished the installation in record time and everything is working perfectly!

Elepanta

This app is all what you need. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected. Thank you all the team!

CBDonly

amazing app. Their support is unparalleled. The platform works extremely well, both review and rewards features are solid builds, and they are developing more and more.

Get Paws

This app is really great, the customer service is fantastic, they really do help you out. I use the app for the wish list function,

L'insecterie

Great functionalities, and Outstanding support, quick and efficient, ready to customize the app for our need. And I'm demanding! Thanks

Asrìq

They customised the app for me as if i was a paying customer. The app now fits into my colour scheme. Very impressed!

Shoppinet

Fantastic app. For my website I use the social login and the wishlist and all it is nice.
Recommended