Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Timber and Iron Woodworks LLC

I use the app for reviews and Wishlist mostly but its all good, and they have the best customer service experience of any app I have tried on the shopify app store.

YEOSHIN

I was skeptical when I first installed the application but oh boy was I wrong!
Amazing service, the effort put into all the work that was done..AMAZING!
Definitely, recommend!

Oaxacan Vapor & CBD

These guys have been fantastic making everything work for us. I so appreciate the time they have put in for us.

Waio

Really great service for the installation of the app and for the changes that we ask.
We are ready to test it live....

Retail Discount

Amazing all-in-one solution all for a very fair price. The support has been great in helping us getting everything set up. Thank you to the growave team specifically, Alice has been very helpful. highly recommend this app.

O-LENS INDIA

Definitely I recommend this app. Why?
1. This app provide so many function.
2. This app support them give good service and fast.

Every month 50$ this is value price. i am willing to pay this amount.
first intall this app, then you can make decide.

SHOE ME

This app replaces so many other separate apps and subscriptions! It includes reviews, loyalty rewards, instagram shop, FOMO notifications, pop-up marketing, community live feed, wishlist with back in stock alerts and much more! All in the one app for the one low monthly price!
It really is amazing the amount of features you get with this one app and it is crazy affordable, literally saves me thousands of dollars each month.
Customer service and technical support are also amazing, their live chat are super helpful and get things sorted so quick.

Basketball Jersey World

BASKETBALL JERSEY WORLD

Amazing app, with so many options and features! Awesome support - highly recommended!

I am Eva Period Proof Underwear

Great app, simple to integrate, but also very fast and helpful support thanks team! Azem, Kalys, Alice thank you.

ASTERIA

Definitely one of the best apps on Shopify, we’ve been using it for a few months now. The team is always ready to help, support is amazing and requests are always done surprisingly fast. This last time we had the pleasure to be assisted by Nurila, Customer Success Manager, who answered all of our questions and fixed our current problem.