Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Invictus Vape

Hands down THE best app for shopify. And the best on point customer service I’ve ever experienced. Very quick, friendly and knowledgeable. Very grateful guys. All shops need these apps I promise you! 10/10

Guitar Kit World

We have been using Growave for more than one year and we love it!

It allows us to generate more revenue without investing much time or resources.

SLOLI

realllly great customer service! and the app is really help for increase the conversion rate of my website

Dragon Slayer Chest

I was about to chose another app but decided to use this one due to the amazing customer support!
For me customer service is paramount.
Thanks :)

Bjørg Jewellery

Such great customer service. Amazing help with integration and customization from very friendly people. Two thumbs up from us!

Aztro Marketplace

This app deserves 10 STARS. Not only the app package is very well developed and easily integrated, but their customer service is also beyond exceptional. I have honestly never experienced such dedicated service from any company. The team is kind, responsive, and devoted to making their product look good on your site. I hope they come out with more products soon, I rather have all my apps with them, than dealing with some awful apps out there. Thank you Growave team for all your help with our site.

Luxe Boutique

The customer service this app provides is top notch! I've worked with other apps like this is the past and this one is by far the best, plus everything works smoothly and looks great with my website theme. If you are on the fence about adding this app, i'll tell you right now...just do it. You'll thank yourself later.

Canines World

Absolutely love them. Costumer support is fast and above. Reach to them with no fear as they'll do there best to help & fix the issue. I have them on my first store and now my second store. You wont regret it best decision I made. Visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how the app looks. So far I have reviews and social log in plus more but this 2 are my main things for now.

Best of luck to everyone out there and I know you will probably get upset at first is hard but Don't give up and push foward. I'm not quitting so why should you. Have that mind set of looking at good in anything bad. Store didn't launch on expected time good we got more time to add product. Didnt get sales good you can get more experience and improve. Got tap out good is better to tap and learn in training then in the real thing. Get that mindset and look for the good and everything.

chatgris.fr

Well, it's not often that I write something in reviews but this time... I have to say a big thanks to Azem from the application, she made a big job to figure everything out on chatgris.fr She worked late till night to fixe everything and if that is not a service, there is no one else doing a good service then. again big thanks for your work, patiente and super cool attitude. have a good one

Nailyhome

This is the best shopify application I have ever used, no one. Because of their products and services. You can contact them directly online and any problems can be resolved in a timely manner. No need to use mail. Very timely and effective!