Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

AskMe Fashions

I was having issues with the fave heart icon showing up and I actually emailed over the weekend. Alex was kind enough to let me know the difference in hours and quickly responded to my email early next business day. And poof, my fave icon was back and all is working! Thank you!

July 21, 2021

Hello, gorgeous AskMe Fashions team 🤩

It is so wonderful to receive constructive and honest words from you. We all honestly appreciate it and we love that we were able to meet your expectations. We try very hard to assist you on time and your patience is highly valuable.

Cheers ✨.

Eimmie

We are in the process of launching a loyalty program and out of all the programs I have worked with in the past and researched, Growave was by far the easiest to work with and offered more than just the typical loyalty program. Customer service is great to work with as well.

July 15, 2021

Hey, the team at Eimmie!

We can’t possibly repay you for the kindness that you show us. However, we will keep trying by providing you the best support! 😊😊

And thank you for trusting us with Social Login and Instagram, just keep in mind that we're always here to help you test our features further🙏.

Wish you and your business many and many loyal admirers and promise to stay your most loyal supporters! 💖

Changeless Beauty

UPDATE: Updating to 5 stars, as I never had an issue with functionality, just issues with communication and the billing tier. Growave's customer service worked with me tirelessly to correct the billing tier issue. With that said, I find the suite of functions to be so very easy to configure and integrate with my site. It's been the easiest, most comprehensive loyalty app I've found so far. I highly recommend, and if you're having issues with communicating with the support team, please have patience!

July 14, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at Changeless Beauty!

Your valuable feedback makes us grow and delight our dear merchants! 😊

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us fantastic, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation!🦄And again, thank you tons for providing us with these wonderful ideas for improvement. We will definitely consider realizing them in our future builds.🥰

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy Growaving!

Revival Ink

I was able to consolidate 3 different apps I had into 1 app. Reviews, rewards program, and social login. It took awhile to get all my reviews brought over from stamped.io but the support staff was very responsive and helpful. Everything is working now, and growave works so much better than my old apps.

Hi, team at Revival Ink!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate every word on our team and app! :)

Your feelings and thoughts mean a lot to the whole Growave team. We always strive to improve our service.

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want. Your successful experience with the Growave app is our main priority.✨

And again, I would like to thank you for your desire to help us to become better.

Our support manager has already sent you an email. We will look forward to hearing from you soon. 😊

Please kindly let me know your thoughts. I will do my best to achieve good results for your store <3.

VOLASHES

Growave has everything that my store needs; all in one place. The team is so helpful and responsive!

Hello, our dear VOLASHES team! 💓

Allow me, on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your sincere review. It is very respectful that you appreciate our one of the most important qualities- "all in one place".

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

KEEPFIL

bonne application elle, répond a tous les besoins dont une boutique a besoin puisque elle regroupe plusieur application très utile

July 12, 2021

Bonjour gorgeous KEEPFIL team💍,

We are all very glad that you had time to share your experience with us. Our app is indeed very flexible and designed to meet any business needs regardless of product type. The best tools are so easy to control and access, and our customer team is always happy to assist you with any of your queries 😊.

Thanks, and enjoy the Growave experience 💝.

Skindalous by Lilly

I just started to use this app, and it really eases my work. I wanted a loyalty program, product reviews, wishlist, social media integration... anything to increase engagement. This app has it all! All the templates are pre-loaded. I especially love the quick responses of Alex and his team, they really guide me through using this app. I think I'll continue after the free-trial period, because it is so complete!

July 8, 2021

Howdy team at Skindalous by Lilly 🤸‍♀️,

Aww, thank you for your wonderful review. It is so kind of you to recommend us and we are all proud that these wonderful words are addressed to the Growave team 💖.

We truly appreciate that you also mentioned our programs. We work hard every day and strive to exceed customers' expectations to build the best possible solution that would be in demand all the time. This has been a long road, but it definitely worth it since so many kind words are being written by our beloved customers.

Thanks so much, and happy Growaving ✨.

LYFE Planet

I asked the guys from Gowave to add a review option so people could leave their reviews on the product pages. They added this to my product page in a snap. After two days I was already able to get product reviews directly to my page. Very good customer service reaction.

Heya LYFE Planet 🌍,

Thank you a lot for leaving such honest and constructive feedback on us. We truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and our customer support team will do anything in the possible shortest time because we all value each second of our customers 🍂.

Cheers, and wishing you happy Growaving 📈.

Myxzi

I installed the app since it claimed it would be able to handle not only my store's loyalty program but also Reviews, Wishlists and Instagram. Sure enough, the app is unified with all those aspects. There were some problems with getting it to function as I wanted and even how I wanted it to look in my store but their customer service is top notch. They went within my store's liquid files, the coding that the store runs on, and recoded it so that I could get the look I wanted when I was not able to figure out the coding myself. Wow. Was not expecting that. But it works and it looks great. Every little issue that has come up has been promptly dealt with. Perfect? No. But each time I notice something is off, they get right to fixing it and keep me informed as to the progress. Couldn't ask for more.

Heya wonderful Myxzi team 💝,

Your words are so priceless and the whole Growave team is just on the ninth cloud from them🤩. How can we not strive to make everything perfect for you when you just being an amazing customer of ours? With your words, we clearly understand how happy we are to have you in our big Growave team 🤗.

Yes, as you have said there is always room to grow and we need to work on many things, but your feedback truly gave us motivation, and working on improving Growave became even more joyful than before. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and we are glad you were able to notice it and deliver it to all of the merchants.

We truly appreciate your review, and we will be definitely proud to make your growth better every time you reach out to us 🙌.

Fitnessfab

The app was so far the best, as you could have many features in one..they integrated my requests the quickest way possible and they were very friendly..I requested for some modification and they did it in a snap! I really recommend for you guys to install this app..its an absolute gem!

Hey Fitnessfab team!🏅

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. 😊

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well!

Our widgets perfectly suit your amazing site right now and hopefully, you will also love how our app works overall and will become one of our beloved long-ride customers! 💖

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Wish you good luck in your business