Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Morandi Homeware

I've been trialing Growave and I can honestly say I love it so far! It's powerful. Before I came across Growave, I was determined to use a separate loyalty programme & review app because I couldn't find a platform that does both. Growave combines both of those apps plus so much more. Extremely responsive and helpful team. Their team is amazing, from Tony who gave me the demo, to Alex & the dev team who helped me customise a few things on my website, everyone has been absolutely helpful. Thank you! I would highly recommend trying Growave.

August 17, 2021

Hey dear team at Morandi Homeware 🌺!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us amazing, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation! We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

Wish you a happy Growaving 💗!

Stage 9 Secrets

Awesome company and really like their apps. Customer service is excellent, quick responses and even willing to do small customizations so they fit perfectly on your site. Highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

Hello awesome Stage 9 Secrets team ✨,

Triple thanks! It is truly priceless to see your reaction and sharing the valuable review on us and on Growave. Our teams are happy as never before and the more we do, the more we will accomplish in the future 🤸‍♀️.

Our customer support team is the main focus, as we know how it is important to keep you satisfied with Growave as a whole.

Cheers, and happy Growaving 🚀.

Freddy New Zealand

We used this app to launch our customized Loyalty Program on all 3 of our websites running the same theme. With Growave, we were able to work around some limitations that other Loyalty Apps on Shopify simply don't do. This app is the best Loyalty App out there on Shopify! Just for that alone, this app is worth the money. The Growave staff is very happy to work with us and replies quickly, despite our timezones differing. I would highly recommend giving these people a chance!

August 16, 2021

Heya Freddy New Zealand team 🙋‍♂️,

We are so happy to see you satisfied with Growave! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and letting other merchants know about the services we offer 🙌.

Growave's Loyalty&Rewards program is very flexible and includes key features on the market, like the Referral program, Gift cards, and VIP Tiers. These programs will definitely increase the activity and customer engagement of any store!

Cheers, and have a nice week👏.

Lumière

Fantastic app with great features. Every time I contact support for some customizations, they quickly get them done. To me, they're faster than McDonald's!

August 16, 2021

Good day team at Lumière 💗!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and you can always contact us regarding any of your queries, not only regarding the Wishlist function. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you 📈.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Have a good one and keep safe 💎!

Wild Foods

The support team is really helpful and the app works very good! Highly recommended for all those who want to implement a Loyalty Program!

August 11, 2021

Greetings, amazing Wild Foods team 🍕,

We are so grateful for your kind words and it just made our day much better. Thanks for sharing your experience with us to the community.

Growave is the All-in-One marketing tool and it gathers key tools that are in high demand and definitely will help merchants to boost their shops 🚀.

Cheers!

Woodland Gatherer

Looks good and does the job exactly as needed. Customer service is spot on as well. Much appreciated.

August 6, 2021

Hello, our dear Woodland Gatherer team! 💓

Thank you a lot for leaving such honest feedback on us. We truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and our customer support team will do anything in the possible shortest time because we all value each second of our customers 🍂.

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time 💗!

DIGIT 7

Great support team and fast response and with great quality and the app is great and satisfy our needs... highly recommended.

August 6, 2021

Howdy team at Digit 7 🏬

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. 😊

The whole team is working hard to deliver the best possible service, and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you ✨.

Have a good day and happy Growaving! 💗

löfte

Easy to set up and the support team are always there to help make sure everything is set up correctly. They are super helpful and it looks great

August 3, 2021

Good day team at Iöfte! 😍

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review ✨!

We are so happy for the opportunity to work with a client like you. We try to treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and thank you so much for appreciating it.

We feel lucky to witness you making this world a better place. Please keep doing that! 💖💖💖

Twiddly Store

The best thing about the Growave is that they have a awesome support team. They are so friendly and helped me to integrate the app to my theme quickly. I will thank Alex and Tina for doing a great job.

August 2, 2021

Hello Twiddly Team!

It's so nice to hear your praise✨. We are happy to help you all the time and it's all for your comfort. Our team is also glad to work with such a cool client like you!

Your words only support and motivate us to develop and provide you with high-level service. We believe we will work together effectively on this long and wonderful journey!

VERNER TEL AVIV

It's been a while that I was looking for an app that will cover Wish Lists/Referral Program/ Rewarding point and this one is by far the best. Easy to use, amazing customer service. Highly Recommended!!!

August 2, 2021

Dear VERNER TEL AVIV team 💖

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and write a review 😊. We really appreciate that we have such responsive customers as you. It is a great joy for the whole team that you are satisfied with our products and highly appreciated our customer service 🙏. You can always rely on our experience and professionalism.

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy Growaving! 🥰