Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Angrila

I love the quick reply from Tattu, the service help me solve my problem quickly too, i think that's an enjoyful experience.

Yoo Outfitters

Really quick service! Good features and amazing service even for the Free version. Features are really useful and even the free version is amazing! Wishlist, Social Login, Rewards, Comments, Social Sharing everything becomes a necessity after a point. And they do a good job in providing all features and then some more.

Latin Urban

Very happy with this application, it's just what I was looking for. In addition the contact and help is excellent.
Thank you very much for the effort.

Beauté Hera

This 1 app has lots of features for e-marketing that help you to save money and time from installing individual apps. You may need some customization, but the technical support team will care of it. I gave them what I need with screen shot, then the tech team modified it few hours later.

Lifted Plus Co.

I usually don't leave reviews for apps as they tend to fall-through after a while of me using them. So far, it's been about 4 days and I know that's not a long time but within that short period of time, this app changed the game for my site. I would highly recommend due to the customer service and overall function for the price. You can't beat doing all the stuff they offer for such an amazing price, plus they are always willing to customize features for you. I look forward to seeing what happens in the future. Till then, I will keep everyone updated.

Objectrare

The reason why I downloaded this app is that the many functions I need are all available with only one app. A month after downloading, I want to select a custom service as the most significant advantage of this app. If I send an e-mail with an exact request, developers can modify it to my request, and the customer service is also very kind.

Galil Soil Farm

Unbelievable costumer service. Very helpful. Very hands-on. Much more than I could have anticipated. With very little work on my part the app is now fully integrated. Thank you Growave Team!

Girl Buys

I highly recommend... Growave is so user friendly, adaptable and most of all the team behind Growave are amazing... ! they are always willing to help and always a pleasure speaking to them... Get Growave, you will not regret it!

Neat Shop

I gave myself a promise not to ever post any reviews because of the lack of integrity I had experienced with previous app developers. But GROWAVE is one OF THE BEST APPS I will Never regret using on my site. Customer Service is Amazing .very helpful and friendly and serves you more than expected. this app is totally worth it, the layout, the multi-tasks you can perform all in one app. I am Blown Away. and Special Thanks to the amazing Tattu, I truly appreciate everything you have done and your amazing support, I love the appearance of the wishlist, the beautiful heart automation on my site, the reviews widget, the rewards option ( very well done you don't have to do anything), the social login You Name It. Thank you so much for this Amazing app. I highly recommend to everyone.STOP WASTing your money on boring apps and go for Growave.

SugarAndVapor

love this app. It helps me a lot and they have the best support team! Definitely, I'd like to pay $50 per month for their service.