Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Babe n Bear

So me and my team have been using Growave for my business around more than 1 year. And the result is more than awesome. The support of team and incredible function of multiple apps. So if you are looking for a social login, royalty program, wishlist, Growave has them all. Just give them a try and you will be surprised about how good they are.

December 16, 2021

Good day team at Babe n Bear!✌

We truly appreciate your valuable review of us and our app. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your honest opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support an awesome customer like you! 💖

Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become even better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey🤗

Sincerely, Growave Team!✨

BY JOHNNY.

We installed Growave to help us develop a loyalty program for our customers and so far the experience we have had with the app has met all the needs we have. The customer service team at Growave have been extremely helpful in tailoring the app to meet our specific needs, they are quick to reply and always go above and beyond to help us get the most from the app.

Hello BY JOHNNY. Team🌞

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We appreciate you recommending our services in your awesome review and we're happy to hear that your experience with us is great and that we met your expectations. It means the world to us🤗

Over the years, we have made it our core business objective to deliver superior services. Our company considers customer satisfaction a top priority, and with your feedback, it's clear our customers are noticing our efforts. We are always looking for opportunities to exceed our customers' expectations💖💖💖

We look forward to serving you again!

Regards,
Growave Team✨

Arcanna.us

app and customer service are great. the amount of stuff this one app can do covered all my needs in the loyalty, referral, and review area.

Hey, our dear Arcanna.us Team 💘

Thanks a lot for your awesome feedback😍

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that you have a great experience and enjoy your journey with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future and having fruitful cooperation!

Cheers and take care!✨

Stamp Anniething

I needed some assistance in setting up the app and just had some generalized questions as well... customer service was AMAZING and very supportive and helpful. As for the app itself.. I LOVE that I can have multi apps now in this ONE app... I was paying so much for them individually with my old website, and honestly, this reward program is way better at setting up rewards and actions... its just great all around! I Would give it 10 stars if I could!

Hey, our lovely Stamp Anniething Team💘

Thank YOU a lot for that awesome feedback! It motivates us to work even harder and provide our beloved merchants like you with the best support ever. On behalf of our whole team at Growave I would like to express my immense gratitude for having time and leaving us that wonderful review😍

We are lucky to have the opportunity to show you the full power of Growave and we will happily keep assisting you in learning more about our app and its features. Thank you very much for your trust✨

This is the beginning of a beautiful partnership! And wishing you all the best🤞

Rusty Australia

Growave was perfect for consolidating multiple apps into one and launching our first loyalty program. The team at Growave are incredibly supportive and prompt with any queries. It is both easy and seamless to set up and has been running smoothly. Would highly recommend!

Dear team at Rusty Australia,

Thank you so much for the review💖! We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services and app. It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right🤗!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated✨.

Kit Masx

Even when I was using the free trial the support was incredible! These guys will do all the hard stuff for you at no additional charge! I needed help with the size and location of the wishlist feature on the product page and they reformatted it to my specifications. I've reached out many times and the response is almost instant and actually resolves my problem. Most recently, I needed help with a review slider (recommended in one of their emails, which are also very helpful), and they are currently formatting it to my specific preferences! HIGHLY recommend this app for it's user-friendliness, esthetic appeal and awesome functionality, and for AMAZING tech support. 10+ stars

December 14, 2021

Hi Kit Masx Team✨

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Growave family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our ENTIRE team!🤗

Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a complete pleasure. We appreciate hearing about your experience and your thoughts about our app and our customer service😍

Take care! Your friends at Growave🌞

Sewcial Distance

The majority of the options on this app are self-explanatory and easy to use. I did need some assistance with adjusting font size and landing page integration, and the support team is REALLY on top of things. Really fast response time and everything was adjusted exactly as I needed.

December 13, 2021

Hi, Team of Sewcial Distance✌

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience with us, we do appreciate that. Our team here at Growave is committed to providing high-quality customer service and the best app with features, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you💕

We will continue to provide the best service ever and hope to have years of fruitful work with you, once again thanks a lot🤞

Kroop's Racing

I am still setting everything up but from my first initial tests, the app seems to work great. Does what I was looking for and support is top-notch. Thanks team!

December 13, 2021

Dear, KROOP`S RACING Team! 💖

On behalf of all members of our team at Growave we would like to thank you for such kind words and for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so pleased to have customers like you😊

And we are really happy that the experience you shared in the review was positive. Your words motivate us to reach more and more new heights and thank you for joining us. I hope your journey with us will be memorable, your business flourish and you will achieve all the goals that you set💖

​Cheers, and take care of yourself 🙋‍♂️

Faraone.

I use this app mostly for the social login, instagram features, wishlist.
I really appreaciated their technology and they have an amazing support that always help you. Definetely reccomended!

December 10, 2021

Hey Marcello and Faraone Team! 🥂

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at our Growave 😍🤞. We are very happy to hear that our hard work has paid off!

Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you 💙. Thanks again, and wishing your business prosperity ✨.

Re Tech UK

Great support and lots of features involved. Just what we we're looking for to grow our store. Thank you :)

December 10, 2021

Happy Saturday to Re Tech UK Team 🤗💙

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community 😍.

We always strive to provide the best product and support for all our customers 👏.

Looking forward to assisting you again soon! ✨