Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Rebeccah Beauty

C'est l'une des meilleurs applications de shopify. Elle est très complète et le support est réactif pour répondre à toutes les questions. Vraiment au top et je recommande.

December 28, 2020

Greetings of the day team at Rebeccah Beauty,

Our heartfelt thanks to you for sharing such lovely feedback. Thank you very much for your invaluable five-🌟 review and appreciation.

It is a grant having a Customer such as yourself who encourages and make our job more meaningful and valuable.

We hope for fruitful cooperation in the upcoming year and wishing you a season of joy and endless success! 🥳🤗

Life's an RPG

The level of service I've had with the team at Growave, especially with Tattu, has just been amazing. Top notch service along with top notch applications. I've been a big fan since moving over all of my separate apps that did what Growave does individually all onto Growave's platform. While it hasn't been easy, Growave's team has helped me every step of the way, and even went above and beyond to make all the little details stand out for my brand. Truly can't recommend this one enough! Thanks, Growave!

December 28, 2020

Heeeey team at Life's an RPG,

Wooow, what a breathtaking review! 🤩 Our heart is overflowing with gratitude. Thank you endlessly from the bottom of our heart for your time, for your constant support and faith in us!

Words will not be enough to explain how much we enjoy working with you. We are extremely obliged to you for choosing us and granting us an opportunity to assist you with your queries.

Once again thank you very much and we wish you a Happy New Year and may our service bring fulfillment to you and your business in the coming year. 💕🎉

THE CARLIN by MIHOKO

Great app. I was skeptical at first but then I saw the demo. Since the installation, they have been so responsive with all of my questions. Excellent customer service. I am so happy I found it!

December 24, 2020

Ho-ho-ho! 🎅🏻

Greetings of the Season team at MIHOKO,

We are immensely grateful to you for taking the time to leave your wondrous review this magnificent day. 🎊

We want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude to acknowledge you for your support of our service and product. We are thankful for the chance to serve you and would like to wish you a prosperous Christmas season. We truly look forward to assisting you in the future and send our very best wishes at Christmas and New Year.💕

PLAYDATE STORE | SECONDHAND CLOTHING SINGAPORE

I started a free plan today, and the devs went above and beyond to customise the look of the wishlist button for me. I am so amazed at the service they provided, and I wasn't expecting them to even do it today because it is Christmas Eve, but they worked on it immediately and I could not be more impressed and grateful. I highly recommend it to everyone.

December 24, 2020

Season’s Greetings team at PLAYDATE STORE 🎅🏻

What can be a better gift for Christmas than this marvelous 5-star review at this magical season! We can never thank you enough for leaving such wonderful feedback and giving joy to our hearts!🎁

We are here to provide excellent service and it was nothing but a pleasure to fulfill your requirements. Thank you so much for choosing us.

We are so grateful to you for giving us an opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas! May Christmas bring a joyful end to the year, and may our service bring fulfillment to you and your business in the coming year.🎉❤️

LABOTHECAIRE

Tatti from Customer Success Team was amazing, quick to reply and assist to resolve my technical issue.

December 23, 2020

We are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review team at LABOTHECAIRE! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Our main focus is to serve your requirements with our products and effective assistance. Please be informed that it was just a joy working with you.

May you give us an opportunity to work with you many years ahead 🍒

KoKo Shiseido Beauté

I've had some challenging situations mostly due to my less than full understanding of each Growave setup options. However, the kind ladies of the support team, especially, Tina & Alice, were always there and took time to help straighten things out. One of the best support team I've ever experienced. I recommend first time users to spend enough time to fully understand the system to avoid any confusion later.

Hey there team at KoKo Shiseido Beauté,

We thanking you whole-heartedly for your caring and inspiring review. ❣️

We are delighted to learn about your achievements due to your diligence and indifference. We strongly believe that your compassionate feedback will help most of the merchants and motivate them the same as us. We highly appreciate your contribution.

Once again thank you very much for all these kind words, our team is in the seventh heaven because of happiness. 🤩

If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

AlanaKay Art

I added this app to my shopify site to develop a rewards program for my customers. The wishlist has been an awesome addition as well. The number of reviews I get from purchases has increased substantially! The Growave team has been easy to work with and has accommodated just about every change or request I have had. I wish I would have found this sooner!!

Dear AlanKaya Art team,

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to express our gratitude once again publicly. Thank you a lot for sharing your feedback. We value your input and desire to let us know the details about your experience with us. 🙌🏻

Our customers' fulfillment is our ultimate priority. Our whole team tries hard every single day to realize it. We truly hope to see more glorious years ahead of us.✨

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any assistance

Campmor

We absolutely love this product.
We've had it on for a few days and already we see great success with it.
We'll be turning on the loyalty program after the new year. Looking forward to using that as well.
Thank you Growave!!!

Good day team at Campmor,

Allow us to express our immense gratitude for leaving a five-star review and investing your time in our improvement!

Thank you so much for choosing us. We are honored to have you as our beloved customer. 🥰

We are gratified for the happiness of assisting you and we sincerely hope that our cooperation will be everlasting and fruitful.
Together we can do great things! 💪🏻🎊

In the meantime, please just drop us a line at support@growave.io if you have any questions, we will be glad to hear from you!

kitikate Japan

I can only rate amazing. I haven't tested the app in full scale yet, since I will be launching the shop in 14days, but till now all the tests, questions, adjustments, settings, everything I needed was always answered by Growvave amazing customer support! That is what you can read in every review here... well because it is true. :) And I am looking forward to have a long lasting relationship with you Growave:). Thank you.

December 21, 2020

Yippee!🥳

Hi-hi team at kitikate Japan,

It is true if I tell you that we are floating on air due to your spectacular review.
We send you a token of love and gratitude for appreciating our service and the Growave. It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through this time and please be sure that we will go above and beyond to keep it up.

We deeply hope that together we will move heaven and earth but succeed the great result for your store 💪🏻🌱

Please be always sure that we are just one mail away if you need any assistance

pureair.ai

From the moment I started using Growave for my loyalty and customer rewards program, reviews on my newest store R3JUVA, and also their amazing wishlist, social log in, and Instagram shoppable feed for shopify and shopify stores. the team has been nothing but Gracious amazing, and understanding. They have made sure my experience is top notch, and their app has such an amazing knolwedge base that growave really exceeds expectations and increases ROI by I mean I could imagine without doing my own analytics butt seeing my sales increase, at least if just done minimally 120-150% , and if you really use all of the apps at your disposal, mannnnn like you'll see probably results of returning your full investment on even the plus plan and you'll see your conversion rate spike! The way they put together the knowledge base, the way Tania, Tattu, Alice, and all of their amazing team members really put together this app and made sure that I was making the most of it means the world to me. I will forever be thankful. The top 10 shopify apps of 2019, the top 10 shopify apps of 2020, and I bet you the top 10 shopify apps of conversions, the best shopify review app , the best shopify rewards app, the best shopify app overall and definitely my top 10 picks after 7 years of being a user is 10000% Growave. I have been using them for about i'd say off the top of my head 3-4 months on one store and 4-6 on another, I couldn't recall, but I know that I immediately started saving by removing apps that serve the duplicate purpose yet don't really accrue to results. So as far as the wishlist app, I definitely recommend you have this active and follow their visual intructions, it really makes a difference. The rewards app / loyalty app integration, will saving you based on what I used before which was a very well known application at least and I mean it... at least $500/mo if you're on the enterprise plan, and that's the loyalty app ALONE! Most social log in apps with features that track your users, and have cart abandonment and recovery built in, do NOT, and I mean do not even equate to the amazing results that this app provides in that regard. I have seen an astonishing increase in user login / sign up for loyalty rewards, and wish list conversions. New shopify users ( and trust me if you're starting a shop, Shopify is BY FAR the best host for you to use! ) They have an immaculate amount of features, awesome application store, and best of all while Growave I'm sure if available on all major hosts and even independentally, but I can't confirm this. The team is VERY personable, they want you to succeed, they understand deadlines and they understand that sometimes you're just to bus to get around to finishing one store's necessities over the other. I rarely leave reviews, I have been on shopify since I believe 2014, and of course a positive experience from the start, but most of all, the best experiences have been with the staff, UI, and developers. I'm someone who is always loyal to the developers who help me, and will most likely always leave a 2 star if I REALLY feel I need to, I don't even go to 1 stars, this is by far one of the only apps I've seen alongside a couple others that really have proved me to be in my own top 5 shopify apps that I use for success. If you have just Growave, and maybe an ad agency or you do your own ads. Alongside shopify Pro, Plus, Ultimum or even the Basic plan ( $29 but I recommend the $79 Shopify plan for all stores... I mean come on it's overhead that's worth it!!! ), then I would definitely look to get Growave as a way to save that $50 difference, lol even the $270 difference between Basic & Shopify's $300 plan is worth it if you use Growave. So Basically, Growave offers a Reviews App ( usually $49 on other apps for 50 reviews, but it comes standard with their app and it's filled with features, their app is afterall like a 5 - 20 in 1!!! If you see the list of features, you'll never turn back! ) So $49 Value - Review App
$299-599.00 Value - Loyalty / Rewards Application for Shopify standard price ( Not grow wave, which starts basically at what like Free?!?! )
$19-29 - Wish list apps that others have with the same features, or a theme that costs you thousands and usually are unresponsive.)
$39-49 usually - For an abandonment app with social login, and I don't think i've seen any that offer both social login and wishlist that integrate seamlessly for best results.
$49-99 - Shopify Instagram Shoppable Feed Apps with features like Growave provides.
So this is actually my first time ever seeing what I'm really saving and gaining in actuality.
+ 1-3% conversion rate overall ~ with growave ( Standard for am ecommerce store is 2% so lets say you hit 4% that's a 100% increase )
+ Great Aesthetics and no effect to your site's speed ( 7% slower speeds above 50% can hurt coversions by 1%, growave does NOT hurt your conversions from what I've experience or hurt your speed, I think my web speed went up!
=
Savings Monthly = $415 Minimum if you want to have a well functioning store, and maximum based on my estimationations and this is the MINIMUM in savings. Maximum Savings if you have their best features which cost like $200 max? I think less even...
$825.00 minimum ( some reward apps charge upwards of $699-999 and as do some review apps!

December 21, 2020

Greetings of the day team at pureair.ai

There is nothing I can tell than 'WOW, WOW, WOW' except ' We are so grateful' indeed 🌟😍 .

We send all the thanks of the world to you. We thank you endlessly for so touching review. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and compassion. We value your sacrificed time and your sympathy.

I shall tell you that we have read your remarkable feedback with all our team, we were so touched and were ready to cry from happiness. Please allow us to inform you that it was a joy serving you. May you provide us with enough opportunities to assist you in the long run.

Your feedback does miracles for us, it motivates us, inspires and makes us stronger than ever.

Once again we thank you whole-heartedly for the trust that you have placed in us. You are the reason why we are still here. We are so lucky to have you as our customer.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you 💕