4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for consolidating loyalty programs, wishlists, reviews, and referral programs into one platform, leading to increased revenue and customer engagement. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and its responsive customer support are highly valued. Some merchants have reported issues with the review migration service, but frequent updates show a commitment to improvement. The app is also praised for its affordability and value for money.

September 28, 2023

Customer service is knowledgeable about the apps and able to answer enquiry within acceptable timeframe. However that's some limitation which they could not do from their end and will need to be specific and clear on the request or enquiry so that they will be able to provide the best solution to your matters. Overall Growave provides what we needs and hope to see the suggestion submitted to be implemented.

prettyFIT
Singapore
Growave replied October 1, 2023

Dear Lee and prettyFIT team,😍

We appreciate your feedback on our customer service. We're pleased to hear about our team's knowledge and timely responses.

​Your input holds significant value to us, and we are sincerely committed to continual improvement. We also hope to implement your suggestions soon. Thank you for choosing Growave! 💖

Reputation Manager!

September 8, 2023

A Fantastic App with Exceptional Support

I've been using this app for a while now, primarily relying on their free features, and I must say it's been a delightful experience. Not only are their free features robust and user-friendly, but it's also evident that many customers are actively benefiting from what this app has to offer.

What truly sets this app apart, though, is the outstanding support team behind it. They've been nothing short of amazing. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, they responded promptly and went the extra mile to help me. They even customized various aspects of the app to suit my specific needs, which I greatly appreciate.

In a world where customer support can often be lacking, this team shines as a beacon of excellence. Their dedication to their users is truly commendable, making this app a top choice for anyone seeking both quality features and exceptional support. Highly recommended!

Your Local Girl
8 months using the app
Growave replied September 10, 2023

Hi, team at Your Local Girl,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We take great pride in our commitment to providing outstanding customer support and ensuring our users have the best experience possible with our app.
Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're here to assist you anytime you need help or have questions 🥰.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever require assistance or have further feedback. We truly value your support and trust in our product!

Reputation Manager.

February 19, 2024

Great app. Recommended!

My Store
1 day using the app
Growave replied February 20, 2024

Hello, My Store,

Your positive review means a lot to us! We're glad to hear that you found our app helpful and worthy of recommendation. If there's anything we can do to enhance your experience further, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your support! 😘

September 11, 2023

I had some issues with the app when I migrated themes, but support was able to get everything reinstalled and working better than before. The app itself if very easy to use and the UI is simple to navigate. If you need help with anything, their support is top notch.

MorningWood Co.
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied September 12, 2023

Dear MorningWood Co. team,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. 🤩
Your kind words about our app and support team are really appreciated. We will do everything we can to ensure that your business continues to grow and succeed. 💖

Reputation Manager!

October 27, 2023

I had the worst experience with this app. And even worse with the customer service. Even though I used app support to set this up. My website was down for 4 days. It was a very expensive fix. How this was handled by growwave… well they lost a customer. Don't recommend it:

Shaman Sisters
6 months using the app
Growave replied October 30, 2023

Hello Shaman Sisters team,

I extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered with our app and the difficulties experienced with our customer service. As the Reputation Manager, it deeply concerns me to learn that we fell short of providing you with the excellent experience we strive for. 😔

The downtime of your website and the subsequent costs are distressing. We are actively working with our team to address and rectify these issues to prevent similar situations in the future.

Your feedback is invaluable, and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns directly. We genuinely regret the problems your website faced due to our app. To address this, we have processed a refund for the months during which you were unable to utilize our services.

We understand that you had to remove our application, and we deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused. We always welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you again, and should you have any questions, we are here for you.
I genuinely hope we can rebuild the trust that has been lost. Please be assured that resolving your concerns and ensuring your satisfaction remain our top priorities. 🙏🥰

August 1, 2023

Of all the things I appreciate the most about this app, it's the team behind it. They are very responsive and will try their best in the shortest possible time to get to the bottom of your challenge and help you resolve it. Thanks, guys!

Also, their app is like a 5 in 1 so instead of paying multiple $ for numerous apps, you can get twice the value from Growave

Shoepify
Nigeria
Growave replied August 2, 2023

Dear Shoepify,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and 5-star. We appreciate your time leaving the review and sharing your overall experience with us. 🙌🏻

Our Team is delighted and we are more than happy to have customers like you. We will keep providing the best service. 💙

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time!

Anna,
Growave Support Team.

October 10, 2023

The application is very good, but it has some flaws:

-It's slow to load pages.
-Regarding the rewards program, some ways of rewarding customers are not very effective. For example, customers can share or visit our social networks to earn points, but for sharing, they can cheat, meaning they share nothing and still earn points. Moreover, just visiting doesn't serve much purpose. It would have been better to give points in exchange for a "like" on the Facebook page or a follow on Instagram or Twitter.

However, overall, it's a very good all-in-one application with a good price point. The big plus is the team that is always available to solve your problems, although there were a few problems I encountered that they couldn't solve. I recommend the application, especially if you need an all-in-one solution.

I've noticed that the application is updated frequently, which is good news. I will also update my review after my customers have used the application.

Mon Bar à Print
France
4 months using the app
Growave replied October 11, 2023

Dear team at Mon Bar à Print,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and for giving us a 4-star review. We greatly appreciate your detailed insights into your experience with our application. 😊✨

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, particularly regarding the loading speed of pages and certain aspects of our rewards program. Your feedback about potential vulnerabilities in the rewards program is essential for us to address, and we'll certainly take a closer look at these areas to enhance the effectiveness and security of the program. Your suggestions about offering points for actions like "likes" on Facebook and follows on social media are valuable, and we'll consider these options for future improvements.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our application to be an excellent all-in-one solution with a competitive price point. We take immense pride in our dedicated support team, and your positive remarks about their availability are truly motivating. We look forward to your future updates on your experience with the application based on your customers' usage.

Should you ever encounter any further issues or have additional suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us provide you with the best possible experience. 💞

Begaiym, Reputation Manager!

August 9, 2023

It's been very helpful so far. I just installed it so we'll see how it works in each feature it offers.

Olmox
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied August 11, 2023

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your review ❤! We're glad to hear that our assistance has been helpful to you. As you explore the features we offer, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further support.

We're here to ensure your experience with our product is a positive one.

Take care!

Aziz,
Growave Support team.

October 26, 2023

I'm currently using this app but I don't think I'll be using it for a long time, the inability to customize the rewards page is really limiting. In addition to the fact that it is not possible to have a LOGIN button when loading the page, which makes usability compromised by the user, because to log in he has to click randomly inside the page to see the log in button.
I asked to make this button visible right away, but it seems impossible to implement. I'm not satisfied at all.

Blondesister
Italy
30 days using the app
Growave replied October 30, 2023

Hello Blondesister team,

I appreciate your openness in sharing your experience with our app. Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and I want to extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered while using our platform.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced in customizing the rewards page and the visibility of the login button. Providing an intuitive and seamless experience is paramount to us, and I regret that we've fallen short in meeting these expectations. 😥🙏

Your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are currently in discussions with our development team to address the concerns you've raised. We are committed to working diligently to rectify these issues and ensure your satisfaction.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us improve and serve you better. Thank you for choosing us; we greatly appreciate your trust, and we assure you that we will strive to enhance your experience working with us.

May 18, 2023

I have been using Growave now for over year and just absolutely love. Customer service is top notch. The team was able to resolve a problem I was having with the review slider in my theme and they resolved it so quickly. You can even get on a zoom call which honestly is the best part when needing tech help. Thank you Nurila and Aidana!

Never Alone Candles®
Growave replied May 18, 2023

Hey, Diana and the team at Never Alone Candles!💕

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, We are very happy that your experience with our app is Amazing. 😍
We will do our best to continue our service delivery at a high level. 🙌

Happy Growaving. ✨