Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited December 19, 2022

I just used the app for a few months to experience it and have some reviews about the app. The app is good and has excellent documentation and is exceptionally user-friendly.
This app carries out what it promises to do. It is simple to understand and simple to utilize. after we installed it, I had a few questions and there were some issues that were Shoppable Instagram from displaying correctly. I contacted the support team represented by Rashmi Sharma and then she patiently answered and guided me through the app. She also asked the develop team to fix the issue really quickly. They were able to remedy the problem quickly and effectively, and they were able to do it within 24 hours of reporting it.
Jena kept me informed at every stage and quickly reported any problems. Additionally, the developer was helpful to me. The app is now running perfectly on our site, and we are very happy with it. We appreciate all their support and would highly recommend the app to anyone looking to display labels and badges on your products.

Flower Knows
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
Growave replied September 27, 2022

Dear team at Flower Knows🌺,

Your review made our day. We’ve passed your comments on to our team so they can enjoy the good vibes too. Feedbacks like yours make our work worthwhile😊.

We love that you enjoy using Growave✨.

September 23, 2022

Love the concept of everything in one app, Great functionality of all the apps in there. The best thing is that he support is really fast in responding and resolving the issues. I required a lot help configuring and these guys were always available which made the job quickly done. I would definitely recommend Growave!

Dazzledvenus
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 days
Growave replied September 25, 2022

Hi Dazzledvenus team,

We truly appreciate your valuable review of the support team and our app.
We send you a million thanks for leaving us feedback and expressing your honest opinion 🤗.
Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become even better and better ✨.

Sincerely,
Growave team 🥰.

September 23, 2022

Truly outstanding app with amazing features. I had one other product review before for a similar price but it didn't even offer half as much of the features that Growave offers for the same price. Customer support is always just a fingertip away and super helpful. Very happy with the app!

Schmuck und Accessoires
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Growave replied September 26, 2022

Hi team of Schmuck und Accessoires,

Thank you for your warm words from bottom of our heart. We truly value each customer's feedback 🥰!

We are very happy to learn that our app and customer support team meet your expectations! The team is working hard day by day to deserve it 🙌🏻!

Happy Growaving ✌🏻!

September 22, 2022

So far the app is great. The customer support staff is very helpful as well. The BIGGEST thing I was looking for in a reward app is the ability to send redeemable gift card codes. An app I use conflicts with coupon usage, so gift cards are basically the go to for me and I had a ton of issues with that until now.

Seed Needs LLC
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Growave replied September 23, 2022

Hi Seed Needs LLC team,

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service 🥰 . We are so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide a review ✨.

Happy Growaving 💙

September 22, 2022

Bcp de fonctionnalités, nous ne les utilisons pas tous. Le gros + : le SAV est très réactif et très arrangeant, ils nous ont bcp aider pour le set up et les correctifs de bugs. merci !

Patricia Blanchet
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied September 26, 2022

Dear team at Patricia Blanchet😊,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Thank you❤️!

Moreover, I will gladly forward your email to my colleagues from the Success team and they can reach out to you and share some tips to use all of the features of the app and benefit from them✨.

Happy Growaving 💙!

September 22, 2022

I have been using Growave for over a year now. The customer service is incredible. Even after changing my theme, Tina reached out to me (before I had even tested the site properly) to check if I needed help implementing Growave back into the new active theme. It was all done so quickly.
It's nice to be working with developers who really care about keeping my business going. Thank you!

Toybox Tales
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied September 22, 2022

Hi, the team at Toybox Tales🤗,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review💖!
Such feedback motivates the entire team to continue exceeding quality standards.

Trust us, you’ve made our day immensely better by sharing your experience✨

September 21, 2022

Just got help from Tina. Really nice experience from a Pro!. She fixed my problem in just a few minuts - which had nothing to do with the excellent software but my lack of knowledge. Thank you for your patience.

Baby Bus
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
Growave replied September 21, 2022

Dear team at Baby Bus✨,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.❤️

This review made our day🥰!

September 20, 2022

Very happy with Growave. It does not matter what I throw at them, they are always willing to try and solve the problems I have.
Tina and Alex are really helpful in every situation, always nice and understanding no matter the problem.
Thank you for this app.

Sanseriget Shop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
Growave replied September 20, 2022

Hi Sanseriget Shop,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review! It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for the positive feedback 🥰!

Best wishes,
Your friends at Growave 💕.

September 19, 2022

Customer service wont solve any issues and passes the buck back to Shopify. NO ROI on this service and it's a waste of money for any CPG company

SNACKLINS
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi SNACKLINS team,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our team.😥

As mentioned in the email reply, our team went ahead and conducted a thorough investigation, and we see that our support manager misunderstood your question.
Unfortunately, this happens when contact is not face-to-face. 😔
That's why the answer has included the information about not reversing the charges, as Shopify Billing helps us with that.
However, as we investigated, we found out that you have faced an issue with removing our app.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right, please feel free to message us directly at support@growave.io.📩

If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to us — we're more than happy to help, and we want to make sure that any lingering concerns are addressed.

Btw, to better assist you and correct your impression, I have sent a follow-up email with a personalized suggestion. Please check your inbox for details.
Thank you so much!✨

September 14, 2022

Perfect customer support, always fast responses. Tina & Alex have giving us so much support, really appreciate it, many thanks to them!

ASH GOLF Taiwan
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 10 months
Growave replied September 14, 2022

Dear team at ASH GOLF Taiwan,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us❤️! Our team is always trying to make sure customers have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer✨.