Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Léa France®

I was getting frustrated with one of my app and when I was searching for another one I saw Growave. I started to read the description and saw they were doing Rewards, Referral, Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews, Pop Up and much more. I was like : Wait what ?
Then I looked at all my apps and added the amount I was paying and then I realized I was saving by paying one app for all my apps. So I decided to give it a try especially with their promotion going on with Covid 19, I mean this is such a good deal and I will make sure to stay so I can keep this price. As soon as I started I had right away a very well organized "onboard process".
It was so well done that it inspired me in so many levels to use same strategy for my own business. It was so easy to install and when I had something I was not sure of or simply wanted to go to bed but wanted to have my app moving forward the team was doing it for me so when I was back on my computer it was done !
I am not sure how long this app has been available on Shopify but it is so well done, so customer oriented and sale oriented!! This is the BEST app I downloaded so far, hands down!
If you read this review, jump on their deal you get a very high level of app for half price!! Don't let this price go away and get something positive out of this creepy COVID 19!

August 25, 2020

Thank you for such a heartwarming review! Your kind words have left us emotional and proud, and we can’t express how grateful we are! 💖

Growave has been around since 2014, and ever since we consider Shopify tendencies and do our best to continuously improve our platform. Thanks to customers like you we are able to provide the most relevant and useful features to the market. 😊

A lot of love and dedication go into building Growave and happy merchants are the biggest pay-off of our hard work! 🙌

We always strive to organize Growave in the most productive and cost-effective way. All integrations are just a click away, and the features are perfectly combined with any store design.

We are happy to see that you were able to recognize the intended value of Growave by replacing several apps with our all-in-one platform. This means that we are moving in the right direction.😍

We can't wait to finally close the COVID-19 chapter and continue to prosper and grow together. ✨

Posture Pillow

These guys are awesome! Firstly the integration is so seamless and it looks great and I needed some help to change a feature and they were so quick to help and resolved the issue! Would recommend !!!! :)

August 25, 2020

Thank you for such amazing feedback! 💖

Glad you enjoyed your experience with Growave. We always try to make integration processes smooth and quick; and most importantly make our products compatible with your store.

And thanks for recommending us! ✨

Myplutolamp

Alice is such a joy to work with. Not only do I appreciate her customer service with me, but I would love to hire someone with her aptitude to help others and remain kind all the while.

August 25, 2020

Aaaw, such a cute review! You literally made our hearts melt. Alice is so happy and proud that you mentioned her name. Thank you sooo much!💗

P.S. Don't forget that we are always by your side on your journey to grow and flourish! 🙌

STAC Fine Jewellery

I used this app to add the wishlist and social login feature for the timebeing and the process has been so so smooth! Can't speak to how well the feature is performing because we've just installed it but their customer service has been exceptional. With no coding background we sometimes struggle with integrations but this team could resolve most of our issues except the layout which we had to get an external developer to do for us. Overall extremely pleased with their service :)

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

The app provides so many useful features in one area. I like that I have a single developer to work with, rather than 5 for the same functions. Also, the support is simply amazing. Any request I had they did. All the apps function and now look like a part of our site, rather than add-ons. Can't say enough about the team behind this app. 5 stars all the way.

Blighty's British Store

Growave provides excellent value for all of their features, with the greatest support on all of Shopify. I asked for so many things to be changed and tweaked, and they did all of it. The developers are always willing to redo something until it meets your needs and requirements. I mostly dealt with Alice, and she offers amazing support, always friendly and does her best to understand your needs to communicate it to the developers.

Meliora

I love this app!! It has been really easy to set up, plus their customer service is the best. I really recommend it

BigBayBuy.com

Great features and allowed me to get rid of many apps which were making my store slow. Worth every cent and awesome support provided by Tina. Did all the integrations on my store to my request. Highly recommend to everyone!

Oakashoes

The service is amazing. They help me setup what I want .
The app is also great for reviews automation!
I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Get Great Gadget

Excellent customer service regarding response speed and technical know how, they love to help you! This really set apart from other app.