Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

PUPPAPUPO オフィシャルストア

日本のサイトに導入しました。 I chose this app because I use social login, review collection, loyalty program, and favorite list.
It's easier than adding a bunch of apps because all the features you want to implement are in one place.
I didn't use it for our site, but I'm also attracted to the fact that you can pull in other posts from instagram.
Emails to customers are also prepared from the beginning, so if you are not particular about what you want to send, you can minimize the customization.
I was expecting to lose the points that my customers had accumulated due to the site migration, but I was told that I can transfer them to GROWAVE.
The articles on setting up the system are extensive, and there are many things that can be solved without inquiring.
If I can't solve a problem by myself, I can ask a question via chat, which is most helpful.
I use English and images to communicate my inquiries, and when my intentions are understood, they are promptly responded to, which is very helpful.
I'm Japanese and can't speak English at all, but I've been able to communicate with them using the translation tool, so if you're not sure which app to use, I think you should consider it as a candidate :) ソーシャルログイン、レビュー収集、ポイントプログラム、お気に入りリストを使用するため、このアプリを選びました。
導入したい機能がまとまっているので、アプリを何個も入れるより楽です。
うちのサイトでは使いませんでしたが、他にもinstagramの投稿を引っ張ってきて載せれたりするのも魅力的ですね。
顧客に送るメール文なども、最初から用意されているので、特にこだわりがない場合は最小限のカスタマイズで済ませる事ができます。
サイト移行のため、それまで顧客が貯めていたポイントが失効してしまうと思っていたのですが、それもGROWAVEに頼めば引き継げるそうで助かります。
設定に関する記事は充実していて、問合せせずとも解決できることも多くあります。
自分で解決できなかった時は、チャットで質問ができて、これが一番助かっています。
問合せは英語や画像を使って伝えるのですが、こちらの意図が伝わると迅速に対応していただけてとても助かっています。
私は日本人で英語は全くできませんが、翻訳ツールを使ってやりとりすることができているのでどのアプリにしようか導入を迷われている日本の方は候補にいれて良いと思います。

Hi PUPPAPUPO Team🤗

Thanks a lot for having time to leave us such a wonderful review😍

With so many great apps to choose from, it’s an honor that you decided to give us a try, and it sounds like we made a great first impression. All our teams will be so delighted to hear that you enjoyed it and have a wonderful experience with us. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their positive journey.

We appreciate your loyalty and continued trust in our app and the features that it has. Our entire team here at Growave works hard to deserve your loyalty. Hope to have long-term cooperation with you!💖

Have a great day ahead!✨

Scentkew

Really responsive and very prompt to offer assistance. I have managed to rectify most of the issues within a day.

December 9, 2021

Hi Scentkew team,

I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Growave🤗. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our app and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal✨.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review❤️.

Careberry

Very helpful . quick to respond and resolve any issue . They also help in customisation if needed . Must try

Hi, Team at Careberry!

Thank you for posting your awesome review 🥰. At Growave, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our app`s service and its features were provided in a timely manner 😍. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Wish you a wonderful weekend ahead 🙏.

슈케이브 공식홈페이지

Thank you so much for explaining the functions you want to use in Korea until you understand them. Also, it is very nice to be able to set rewards by grade or product.

Hi, 슈케이브 공식홈페이지✌

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us😍

Thank you for choosing Growave and our team. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! We’re here for you anytime💕

S3ART Store

This is the second time I review this app as the owners offered me 3 months of free trial for testing again. On the second day I arrived at the conclusion that this app is slow as hell... With the speed tester that Shopify provides, grew from 28 to 47 points just for deleting this app. The reviews widget has a lazy load with at least 2 sec. delay. The email templates and the wishlist are ugly and not very customizable. Not very recommended!

December 14, 2021

Hey team at S3ART Store,

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We're truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations 😔. We understand and accept the fact that we have room to grow 🙏.

We use the Lazy Load strategy in the optimization of our app. It is a strategy for defining resources as non-blocking (non-critical) in order to delay the loading of those resources until they are really needed. This can shorten critical rendering steps, resulting in faster application load times.

In spring 2021, we did a lot of work to improve the speed of our app with the Shopify team. They have very strict requirements for app developers and remove apps from the App Market if the app affects the shops' speed by more than 10%. We have passed all their tests and now continue to work on speed, as we want to be the best solution for our customers. Also, we want to mention that compared to many other apps, we have 5 features in one.

We'll definitely take your feedback into account and continue to work on improving our app.

Again, we are very sorry that we disappointed you 🥺. We really want to continue our cooperation with you and the manager of the Customer Support Department is trying to contact you, but it is unsuccessful 😔. It would be great if you could check our emails 🙏.

Thanks a lot!

Blue Mountain Beard And Body

This is a great, all-encompassing app! It's ease of use and simple click and go setup lets you get up and running in a snap. I did have a few small things I wanted adjusted, and they were taken care of in a VERY timely fashion! The customer service polite, appreciative, and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend this app and look forward to a long, prosperous relationship with Growave!

December 9, 2021

Dear team at Blue Mountain Beard And Body,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review🤗!

I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We’re always looking for ways to improve, and it’s great to know that we are on the right track✨.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated💖.

SILKSILKY

The function of this app is very powerful. I have used it for more than half a year. Of course, their service is also very fast and efficient. It is absolutely recommended

December 7, 2021

Hi SILKSILKY Team! 💓

Thanks a lot for the wonderful review that you left us, we do appreciate that you took the time for doing that 😌

All teams at Growave will be happy to read your review and your words are the best motivation to provide the best app with its features and the support that our merchants like you deserve!! 💥

Hope we will have long-term and fruitful cooperation for years. Wish you a great day✨

Sea Level Australia

We use this app to help us with reviews, instagram feed, social login and wishlist. It makes so much sense to have one app cover all the bases! So far it all works well. Any issues are dealt with promptly by the support team who are excellent, fast and responsive.

December 8, 2021

Greetings to team at Sea Level Australia!

We are soo grateful that you found time and left us a review! ❤️

And we're really happy to see that you guys appreciate our all-in-one approach! We always try to include not only interesting and fruitful features, but also our love and care. So thank you again for the love you give back,

Here's to spreading it more! 🦄

Devoteewear

An all in one app for reviews, Q&A, loyalty and more. Very powerful and the team is very responsive. I should say their services have improved even over the past few months.There is definitely room to improve the QA process. I also wish we could integrate with Klaviyo with other plans and not just the highest plan.

December 8, 2021

Hi there team at Devoteewear,

Thank you a million for sharing your feedback on using our app, it means a lot to us! 🌞
Not only it boosts our motivation to know that our beloved clients are happy with our support, but also you help us grow and improve our platform. And for that, we are sincerely grateful!

As for the integration with Klaviyo, we listened to our customers and made everything possible to make it available on lower plans! With the release of our new pricing this year, you can use it starting from the new "Growth" plan now, so feel free to check it out! 😉

Have a great time ahead!

Sapsan Sklep

Support during integration is at a high level. So far the app is working very well and I am satisfied.

December 6, 2021

Dear team at Sapsan Sklep,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review❤️.
We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience using Growave. We’re here for you anytime✨.