Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glowfully

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great response rate, Alex was really efficient and managed to help me solve all my queries. Thank you so much, made my job a lot easier.

May 25, 2022

Dear Glowfully Team!😇

How nice to hear such beautiful, warm, and most importantly honest and sincere words from you! We are very happy to meet your expectations.😊

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know. We're for you anytime.💕

All the best,
Growave Team🤞

Berry Jane™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love using Growave for our online store! We use the Reviews and Wishlist features and it's helped our e-commerce store tremendously! The setup is easy and the team's customer support is excellent! Highly recommend

May 24, 2022

Hey, Team at Berry Jane™ 😊🙏🏻

We are so happy to receive your 5-tar review! 😍
This makes us so happy to know that our features help your store 🤝.

Please always feel free to contact us with any further questions you might have 🐬!

O My!® Bath and Body

Just started using the app over the last couple of weeks. Their support to get us up and running has been great. We always get a quick response

Dear team at O My!® Bath and Body 🥰,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track❤️!
Thanks again and have a great day✨!

Ellus & Krue

Location Australia

Growave is a great solution to consolidate multiple apps into one cost basis. We have migrated from for other solutions into Growave which saves us operational time and reduces our costs. We have had a few minor support requests to help get us up and running and the Support team has been great - thank you Alex and Tina. We recommend to you Growave for your reviews, rewards and wishlist functions for your Shopify store.

Hi Ellus & Krue team,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Growave. We’re here for you anytime 🤗.

Happy Growaving 💙

Japan Premium Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Been using this app for a few years now, and I must say that their Support Team is very helpful and quick to solve my request! They did a great job providing me solution that I wanted, and for that, I can't thank them enough! A very recommended app if you wanna have your store built up differently than any other stores! They have everything you look for, and their Customer Service is top notch, you feel like you don't have anything to be worried of :) Thanks!

Dear team at Japan Premium Malaysia 🤗,

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review 💕.
We do appreciate that and seeing your 5-star experience with us make us more than proud of our services and app that was focused to replace multiple apps with ONE, we are happy to know it 😊.

Hope we can have fruitful years of cooperation ✨.

Your friends at Growave 🤞.

Stoned Hilda

Location Australia

Wow! So many features. Absolutely wonderful app. I have researched the prices and other apps similar and this one is outstanding by far! Leading edge designs, features and professional customer service around the clock no matter where you are in the world. The lovely Tina is THE BEST! She is professional, understand and really knows her stuff. This app is a must for medium to high traffic stores. Absolutely worth it. Thanks team Growave from the Stoned Hilda team :)

May 19, 2022

Hi, the team at Stoned Hilda 🥰,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Growave! We are so happy that you liked our app and hope our features will be of great service to your business 😊😍!
Tina who assists you will love to read the kind words you left about her service❤️!

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share✨!

Outlinedau

Location Australia

The app is impressive and the support was amazing. I had a number of items i raised with support and was integrating a couple of apps together for some really in depth features.
Tina was always really quick to respond and anything i asked for was resolved perfectly and with a great turnaround time.
To be honest, some of the stuff i was asking for was beyond what i expected these guys would solve for me, but nothing was questioned.
Awesome app and awesome company. Thanks for everything.

May 19, 2022

Dear team atOutlinedau❤️,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-Star, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote 😊.

We are thrilled that you had such a lovely experience with Growave. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community✨.

Cheztoon

This app is a great 1-stop shop for reviews, rewards (loyalty program) and wishlists. Very customizable and easy to use. The customer service is top notch! Alex is very knowledgable and is extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

May 16, 2022

Hey Team at Cheztoon 🥰🤩,

Thanks a lot for your 5-star review 😍! We're very happy to read such kind words.

We always strive to provide you with the best service and help with all questions and requests 🙏!

Please always contact us for further questions you might have. We are always here to help you 💙.

A Spice Affair.

Growave and their support team, especially Tina, have been instrumental in helping us launch our rewards program, reviews, and wishlist. They helped with the integration into our new theme in ways no other developer has even come close! They were quick and super supportive despite their super busy schedule! In addition, this app works WONDERS!! It's *almost* flawless in the way in integrates with so many other apps + multilanguage support which is key for a Canadian company.

May 16, 2022

Hi A Spice Affair team,

It warms our hearts to hear such amazing feedback 😊! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear you had such a good experience with us and that we were able to assist you in creating what you were looking for 💜!

Wish your business prosperity ✨

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Location Australia

Awesome support, I love how simple the app is to use for my rewards program and social login. Support is always there if needed.

May 17, 2022

Hi team at Diamonds & Gloss Australia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience 🥰!

A huge pleasure for the whole team that we were able to meet your expectations.
You can always count on our experience and professionalism ✨.

Contact us with your questions or queries and we will be glad to help you!

Happy Growaving 🙌!