4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-feature offerings including loyalty programs, wishlists, reviews, and social login. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. The loyalty and review features are highlighted for boosting customer engagement and conversions. The app's customer support is commended for its responsiveness, while its regular updates, affordability, and translation feature are also appreciated. Merchants view it as a valuable tool for enhancing revenue and customer loyalty.

May 13, 2024

Très facile d’utilisation

Lesdelicesdelaremone
France
2 days using the app
Growave replied May 14, 2024

Bonjour à l'équipe Lesdelicesdelaremone! 🍬

Thank you so much for your kind words and five-star rating! 💖 We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Growave easy to navigate. Creating a seamless user experience has been a labor of love for us, and your feedback fuels our passion to keep improving. We're here to support you every step of the way, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

October 10, 2023

The application is very good, but it has some flaws:

-It's slow to load pages.
-Regarding the rewards program, some ways of rewarding customers are not very effective. For example, customers can share or visit our social networks to earn points, but for sharing, they can cheat, meaning they share nothing and still earn points. Moreover, just visiting doesn't serve much purpose. It would have been better to give points in exchange for a "like" on the Facebook page or a follow on Instagram or Twitter.

However, overall, it's a very good all-in-one application with a good price point. The big plus is the team that is always available to solve your problems, although there were a few problems I encountered that they couldn't solve. I recommend the application, especially if you need an all-in-one solution.

I've noticed that the application is updated frequently, which is good news. I will also update my review after my customers have used the application.

Mon Bar à Print
France
4 months using the app
Growave replied October 11, 2023

Dear team at Mon Bar à Print,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and for giving us a 4-star review. We greatly appreciate your detailed insights into your experience with our application. 😊✨

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, particularly regarding the loading speed of pages and certain aspects of our rewards program. Your feedback about potential vulnerabilities in the rewards program is essential for us to address, and we'll certainly take a closer look at these areas to enhance the effectiveness and security of the program. Your suggestions about offering points for actions like "likes" on Facebook and follows on social media are valuable, and we'll consider these options for future improvements.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our application to be an excellent all-in-one solution with a competitive price point. We take immense pride in our dedicated support team, and your positive remarks about their availability are truly motivating. We look forward to your future updates on your experience with the application based on your customers' usage.

Should you ever encounter any further issues or have additional suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us provide you with the best possible experience. 💞

Begaiym, Reputation Manager!

May 23, 2023

I have been using Growave for my Shopify store, and I must say, their referral and product review features are absolutely exceptional! They provide a seamless experience for our store. I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to their amazing team for their outstanding service.

The referral feature offered by Growave is a game-changer. It allows my customers to easily refer their friends and family to my store, incentivizing both parties with rewards. The setup process was straightforward, and the customization options were extensive. I appreciate how Growave provides the flexibility to tailor the referral program to match my brand's unique needs.

Additionally, the product review feature has been instrumental in building trust and credibility among my customers. Growave's review system is intuitive and user-friendly, encouraging shoppers to leave feedback and share their experiences and photos with my products with my shopify theme. The ability to display reviews prominently on product pages has significantly influenced purchasing decisions and boosted conversion rates. I am thrilled with the positive impact it has had on my store's reputation.

However, what truly sets Growave apart is their amazing team. The level of customer support they offer is unparalleled. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their team was always there to help, promptly and efficiently. Their dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is evident in their quick responses and willingness to go above and beyond. It's a pleasure working with such a knowledgeable and caring team.

In conclusion, Growave's awesome. I am immensely grateful for the outstanding service provided by Growave's team. Their responsiveness, expertise, and commitment to excellence have exceeded my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend Growave to any Shopify merchant looking to enhance their referral program and leverage the power of customer reviews.

Peppy Buddies
3 months using the app
Growave replied May 23, 2023

Dear Peppy Buddies team,

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience with Growave!
It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us.🤩

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!🥰

It absolutely makes our day to hear that you had such a good experience with us, and really appreciate your loyalty and continued trust in Growave.

We are always inspired by people that treat their work with attentiveness and care.
So it's a blast to provide thoughtful clients like you with the most useful features and the most effective support, be assured that the pleasure is ours!🤗

Feedbacks like yours are a huge help for us and the greatest motivation to keep doing what we do every day, all our teams here at Growave doing their best to make our app even better and provide the services in a timely manner and make our customers' journey with us perfect and joyful!

We truly wish nothing but prosperity and warm welcomes for your business!
From our side, we'll try our best to keep assisting you along this beautiful journey.💙

June 30, 2023

This is my first experience building a shop site with Shopify.
As a Japanese person who is generally not good at English, when using an app made by a vendor other than Japan, it is difficult to contact the vendor's support team in English.
However, the support team for this app kindly responded to my questions and requests one by one.
Also, due to the time difference issue, it generally takes at least a day or more from the time I send the question to the time I receive the answer.
However, I have found this support team to be very responsive, within a few hours on average.

This app has three functions: "Wishllist", "Review", and "Reward". Regarding "Reward", there may be some resistance in Japanese business practices, but after testing the details of this function, I understand that it has a wealth of functions to increase repeat orders from customers.
I think that shop sites targeting Japanese customers are well worth using this app.

I think this app would be perfect with the addition of wholesale functionality.
My shop is a B to C shop, not a B to B shop. However, I would like to sell the product at a special discounted price to a special member customer.
A product can have a regular price and a member-only price, and when a member customer with a customer tag logs in, the member-only price is automatically displayed.
That's all there is to it.
There are certainly apps with such features, but they are either expensive due to a lot of unnecessary features, or as a way of discounting, many apps use a % discount method instead of a fixed price.

I hope that this "GROWAVE" app will evolve further in the future and have the simple and reasonably priced "Wholesale feature" that we want, like the above.

Finally, thank you very much to all "GROWAVE" support staff.

お買い得マーケット えがおのたね
Japan
30 days using the app
Growave replied July 2, 2023

Hi, the team at お買い得マーケット えがおのたね and Takahashi!

First of all, I would like to thank you for such kind words and for your amazing feedback. It is very pleasant for our entire team to know that we are working and supporting you for a reason! ✨😍

Thank you very much for highlighting several important points and we are thrilled we are helping your business develop. This is our main goal. 🥳 You are happy - we are happy! 💙

We will try our best to continue to provide you with excellent service. See you soon. 😍

Ayana,
Growave Support team! 🎉

July 13, 2023

I needed to reach out to customer service for a reward function that was malfunctioning. They got back to me incredibly quickly, both initially and in responses, and solved the problem very rapidly. Thanks!

Fossil Farms
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 16, 2023

Dear team at Fossil Farms,

Thank you for your time and for leaving us a 5-star review!

Your kind words and appreciation mean a lot to us. Your feedback reassures us that we are on the right track. We will always strive to provide you with the best service possible ❤.
If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you!

Growave Support team.

July 8, 2023

Quick and helpful customer support. Got my review page sorted for me very efficiently. Would recommend this app for shopify

Ambarya
About 2 years using the app
Growave replied July 8, 2023

Dear Ambarya Team,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. 🤩

It is our main priority here at Growave to provide excellent service for our dear merchants and we are glad that we met your expectations.

We hope for a long and productive collaboration.

Growave Support team!⭐

July 11, 2023

I would definitely recommend this app because it is literally so easy to set up and install.
This is my first time building a Shopify store and I am not very good with computers but the support team always help me with every question and request I have.

I am based in Japan though I do not feel like there is a time difference.
They respond so fast as well!

I do not even remember how many times I asked for their help and they have helped me every time.

Thank you for you service and support, Growave team!

La douceur
Japan
About 2 months using the app
Growave replied July 12, 2023

Hiya, La douceur Team!✨

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for leaving such a fantastic review. 💜
It's nothing but a pleasure to assist a customer like you and provide you with the best service. It's you who makes us powerful, so consider us fans! We do appreciate that you are our customers, and moreover, the loyal ones. 😘

I hope you will keep gifting the world comfort and from our side, we promise to help you with that! Take care. 🙌

Nurila,
Growave Support Team!

Edited September 18, 2023

Even though I told them not to call me, they kept calling from different numbers, asking me to change my review. Stop calling me!!!!! It's your APP real issue. Other customer need to know how it works!
The social login function doesn't work at all!!!! I have send the issue video. But the support just say they have tested and it could work.. But I can't work either my friend.
Now they asked me to create an account then could use the social login function. If so why it is called social login???? All we want is customers don't need to create an account and easy login. Too bad. Bad product bad service! Stay away from this app.

ViVi Stationery
China
10 months using the app
Growave replied September 11, 2023

Dear Megan and the ViVi Stationery Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to address the concerns raised in your review and assure you that the issues you faced with our app have been resolved. Your feedback is invaluable, and I appreciate your patience throughout this process.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our attempts to reach out. Our intention was to assist you in resolving app issues, and I understand our communication may not have aligned with your preferences.

I'm grateful for your efforts in sharing the issue video and your eagerness to help identify the problems. Our dedicated developers have worked to ensure everything now functions as intended.

Your feedback is taken seriously, and adjustments have been made to address the issues you faced. My goal is to provide you with a seamless experience with our app.

I also want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our phone calls. I tried to reach out to discuss and address concerns directly. Our team hopes for a chance to regain your trust and collaborate again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you have additional feedback, please reach out. I look forward to providing you with an improved experience in the future.

Warm regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager

July 18, 2023

Really helpful team. Growave is quite complicated to set up, but it seems to be the best in the market and it offers a lot of value. I've just set mine up with the help of their team.

Authentic House
8 months using the app
Growave replied July 20, 2023

Hey Authentic House Team,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star review. We are absolutely thrilled to receive feedback about our app and the support we provide. Your trust means the world to us. Our Team is always here to provide exceptional service. 🤩

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time if there is anything we can do for you. 🙏🏻

Adil-Ai,
Growave Support Team✨!

Edited July 7, 2023

If you are just starting out with your store, I would highly recommend Growave. It's also great if you already have a store but if you are looking to integrate previous reviews, this might be a daunting process to do by yourself (depending on which app you are importing from). With that said, Anna and the team at Growave was very responsive to my requests with formatting and adding different features to my online store. They also offer a loyalty program, wishlist integration and reviews all in one app. I like how they are all in one app to avoid integrating with third party apps and for collecting analytics all in one place. It also integrated seamlessly with customers and account creation on shopify making users create accounts with my store in order to access the wishlist, loyalty programs and to write reviews. I particularly liked this because it's always encouraged to have more users create an account with you.
I gave 5 stars and not 4 because the team at growave can help you with transferring previous reviews from other apps (if you cant do this process by yourself).

RSVR Jewelers
18 days using the app
Growave replied July 4, 2023

Dear team at RSVR Jewelers,

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving us a positive review!🤗

We are glad to hear that your app meets your expectations!

Please kindly be noted that our team works very hard to automate the process of migration from one app to another.
But I would also like to mention that we are always ready to assist you all the way through with any queries you will have about our app!
Let me please assure that we take all the feedback seriously to improve the app, and make it better for you.🙌

​From our side: we are trying to provide the best possible service and improve our app from day to day. ⭐
Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing us.💙

Growave Support team.