Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Hello Baba

Always receive help fast, Nurila is super helpful & friendly. Really happy with the service & my Reviews look great :))

BuyerZbuZ

Awesome App! The customer service is outstanding. I asked for some changes and the changes were made right away, Thank you!! Found it so easy to use. It is very user friendly and great for a beginner like me. Will definitely keep using it. I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Kreative Hedgehog

Really cool app, probably the best of its kind. On top of that the support is very good and helpful so you will not have any issues.

Fragile

Excellent app , very usefull , the customer support is very prefessional, quick responds, 5+ stars!

Red Supps

I have never seen such an all-inclusive app like this. So much value for the money, can't ask for more.

One Wholesale

This app is great. All the features are working well. Especially the customer support is awesome. They response my request right away. I've running two Shopify store with this apps successfully.

Denpasoft

Excellent support in migrating off of various review, loyalty, and wishlist apps. Very responsive support whenever we have questions or issues.

BigBoxCare

This app has eveything that a store needs to increase sale. Super amazing support team. Very satisfied till now.

MantraBand® Bracelets

The support team is amazing and very responsive. Any issue I had was resolved within couple hours, or minutes. App works wonderfully. We're currently using a few of the features, but working on moving from couple other apps to SSW.

I Just LOVE Music

This is a really nice app with a lot of features I was looking for to create fun and effective methods to create user engagement.
I've integrated several features at this point and starting to roll them out via social media.
Features such as $2 off a shirt just by sharing with a friend and that friend can do the same. Also created a good 1/2 dozen other reward based discounts so people can get points by sharing, liking and even submitting reviews.
Activated wishlists so people can track items they like and get emails reminding them of those lists. There's still more to do but its a start!