Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Sharing My Love

We use this app for collecting and providing customer reviews as well as for the wishlist feature! It works great for both and we look forward to exploring the other features as our business grows. The customer support team is wonderful too! They communicate very well and regularly to provide updates on any support requests we have. Thanks for providing such a great app!

April 21, 2021

Greetings to Sharing My Love team,💓

Thank you so much for sharing your love in such a wonderful review!

Clients like you make us believe in what we do and motivate us for further accomplishments. 🌠

We are extremely happy that you have chosen us to accompany you from the beginning and we will be even happier to witness your journey to success.

Let's keep Sharing Our Love! 💖💖

SundayChic

Out of so many apps that I tested, growave is the best in terms of aesthetics, functionality and the most important of all, excellent customer support! I really wanna thank Tattu and her team for the fast response time and being able to fulfil all the requests that I ask for. Highly highly recommended!

April 21, 2021

Hi Sunday Chic team,

We are sooo grateful that you found the time to leave us such a touching review! 🥰

Your words are especially important for us since the combination of effectiveness and design flexibility is our priority. And the fact that you, the queens and kings of delicacy and aesthetics, value it is so heart-warming. Clients like you inspire us to become better every day. 🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏿‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️

We wish your business the prosperity it deserves. And from our side, we will do our best for that! 🌻

New Age Classics

Without a doubt one of the best apps on Shopify. The staff are extremely helpful with perfect communication. Honestly couldn't ask for more.

April 16, 2021

Hey team at New Age Classics 🤗,

We are sending our immense gratitude for taking your time and leaving invaluable feedback.

Thank you for the trust you have put in Growave. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you🥳.

Special thanks for emphasizing our service, we always go the extra mile just to make our beloved customers happy❤️.

K Selection

Great reward and review app with quick and responsible customer service. Special thanks to the Tattu success manager, who gave detailed information about issues and helped to solve them.

You spoiled us rotten🙊!

We thanking you for your review and time team at K Selection. It’s great having a Customer such as yourself who encourages and supports. Your thoughtfulness is a gift we will always treasure 💎.

Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority, we are always ready to provide the hand of assistance.

We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come 😇.

Nine Swans

Great loyalty and rewards app! Growave comes with a lot of useful features and at a fraction of the price compared to competitors. Best of all, the customer support is amazing! Alice, Tattu, and Tina provided highly responsive assistance and helped me with any issues/requests.

Greetings of the day team at Nine Swans😊,

Please accept our most sincerest gratitude for taking your time and leaving a so inspiring review.

We here at Growave have made customer satisfaction our top priority, and we appreciate you for preferring us. You can always count on us for your needs❤️.

You are absolutely right, Growave is famous for its multifunctionality and competitive price. We take pride in providing several features in one and being helpful🦄.

Blove Pet Needs

after trying out a few different apps, I decided to stay with Growave because the customer service has always been there to provide highly responsive assistance! Nothing more important than an efficient support team. :D

Howdy😇!

Our whole team appreciates you for granting us with your cosmically cool review team at Blove Pet Needs. We are gratified for the happiness of assisting you❤️.

More importantly, we are extremely grateful to you for choosing Growave. May you provide us with enough opportunities to serve in the future🎊.

C For Corner

The support team is really helpful! Which makes sure the issue resolved completely. I'm sure that Growave can help us to improve, no matter UX/ sales!

Good day team at C For Corner👋🏻,

Thank you for believing in us. We promise to always provide you with the excellent service that you deserve, and we hope that our relationship this season will turn out to be epically cool and fruitful.

We are committed to serving you with excellence for years to come🤗❤️.

La Comet

This app is great in so many ways. But what I'm most satisfied with is the responsiveness of their customer support, I have had help from Tina and she has provided me with outstanding help and with a very quick response. I absolutely recommend!!

Hi, dearest team at La Comet,

Aaawwww this is soooo touching🥰.
Thank you so much for putting warmth in our hearts and confidence in what we do by your wonderful review. We are so delighted to receive such a compliment. Sending these good vibes your way too💫.

Our whole team is grinning from ear to ear especially Tina😁, thanks a lot for making our day.

Be always informed that we are only one email away💌 if you need our further assistance.

GDS STYLE

Excellent Application I recommend it 100%, but even more so the customer service is wonderful, they helped me at all times, they do not rest until you solve your problem. I want to thank Tattu Kachieva the best

April 10, 2021

We can never thank you enough team at
GDS STYLE. But this is a start😊.

Thanks a million for taking your time for leaving the review. We are on seventh heaven knowing that we have managed to take good care of you😇. We always go the extra mile to grant excellent service and it is so inspiring to hear that our efforts resonated with you.

We are always happy to serve you better, just drop us a line in case you will need any assistance❤️.

Viweedy Canna Eso Store

Great app. works perfect and support is extremely strong. highly recommended!. So grab it. Was the right choice for us.

April 9, 2021

We are touched beyond words for this amazing and thoughtful review team at Viweedy Canna Eso Store. Thanks a lot for taking your time and sharing your thoughts. We appreciate it so much🙏🏻.

Be always sure to hit the Live Chat button on your admin panel or reach us at support@growave.io if you need any assistance. We will be happy to assist you❤️