Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 9, 2022

Great app with a great price and very good support. I've used other similar apps which are extremely costly in comparison.

nekterorganics.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied August 15, 2022

Dear team at nekterorganics.com,

Thank you for your kind words!
We are so happy that you found us just at the right time, and even happier to know that we were able to help you. ✨

August 9, 2022

The app is awesome and full of great features and the support is stellar. They do care about their client and go above and beyond to solve any issue or concern one might have very promptly. Thank you, Tina, for all your support!

Vasile and Pavel
Romania
Time spent using app: 8 months
Growave replied August 9, 2022

Hi Vasile and Pavel😊,

We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track❤️!

Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer✨.

August 8, 2022

A very good and useful app, with simple but very efficient feature that help to get great results out of box. And their 24/7 support is just true and awesome, they answer you even after a year with them. Wish them to continue like this and to keep taking care of their customers in such good way.

KidiCrea
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Growave replied August 10, 2022

Dear KidiCrea Team 😍,

We would like to thank you for your awesome feedback. 🤩

It is very nice to read and know that we are providing a qualified product and reliable support for our beloved merchants for reason! ✨

Looking forward to assisting you further!

August 8, 2022

Incredible app and customer support! we've been testing many apps but nothing comes close to the high bar of the growave team. The speed of iterations on product is incredible and we're getting good ROI using the apps. A+++

Fleek
Time spent using app: 3 months
Growave replied August 11, 2022

Hi, the team at Fleek and Sanket!

It is very valuable for us that you were completely satisfied with our app and put such a high mark on our work. 🥰✨

We will continue to provide you with the best tools for increasing sales and effective customer support!

Happy Growaving! 🤗

August 8, 2022

Very helpful team and super excellent customer service. thank you Growave. Appreciate your help to clear my questions.

iElder.Asia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 13 days
Growave replied August 9, 2022

Hi team at iElder.Asia,

Thank you for the great review and positive evaluation of our work. ✨
We are very pleased that we have such sympathetic and grateful customers as you. We will certainly pass on your kind words to the support team. 🥰

The team is always happy to assist you, so please reach out at any time you need our help! 🙌

August 8, 2022

Great app and customer service! We use it for both reviews and loyalty program. Support is fast and helpful.

Sproutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hey Sproutique team,

We do appreciate your feedback. 🤗

Our team is always happy to help our customers. It means a lot to us that you took your time to leave a review. You really made our day! 🥰

August 5, 2022

I use this app for the Wishlist feature and the team was very speedy in fixing all the issues and adding branding colors, so far we are very pleased with their work! Thank you.

Bijoux de Chagall
Time spent using app: 5 months
Growave replied August 15, 2022

Hey Bijoux de Chagall team,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features, and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful. 💖

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to hear from you! 🙌🏻

August 5, 2022

Master of none, unfortunately. Also steps on other review apps if you're not using their review functionality - continually hides your review page!

Peter Cox Photography
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied August 23, 2022

Dear team of Peter Cox Photography,

Please accept sincere apologies from me and the whole team! We didn't mean to disappoint you and never meant to cause you any of the inconveniences you had while using our app. 😪

We truly want to be helpful and please be sure that from our end, we do our best to maintain smooth work and meet your expectations! 🙏 Unfortunately, since you deleted the app, we lost all access and didn't have a chance to investigate this case.

Please give us a chance to prove that Growave is an effective and reliable app for your business.
We realize we still have room to grow and feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot.

We will be happy to see you back with us if you ever decide to install our app and help you out with your requests and smooth integration. 🤗

August 3, 2022

I ended up moving over to Growave so I could have all my reviews, points and Wishlist in 1 place (best features for the price by far!). I'm not very tech savvy so I had asked with help to import all my info over from my old apps. I have a hard time figuring out the CSV files that I needed to give to them but I was able to get that done. I would say that I wish with giving access to do edits they woulda been able to grab that needed info and import as it was hard for me to wrap my head around. But its defiantly not a deal breaker just was stressful to try and make sure I had everything they needed and of course I didn't lol. But the team was really easy to communicate with! They where really helpful with answering all my questions. They where able to import all the needed info and now I have everything ready to rock! they where even able to give me a review page to showcase all my reviews and also, to be able to see my product and site reviews in 1 place. I also like they where able to edit the page to let me give my customers a blurb as to why reviews are so important. All in all my experience with them is top notch and the customer service is amazing! I do appreciate the fat that they taught me how to get the CSV files but hopefully I wont need to do that anymore lol. Thank you for all the help and support!

Modern Day Rags
Time spent using app: 6 days

Dear Modern Day Rags,✨

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. 💪 We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re grateful for customers like you. 🤗

August 3, 2022

I love this app and its outstanding support team; they are accommodating and quickly respond to any query or issue you have while installing the app in your theme. My shop only uses the wishlist and reviews/ questions features, and these help my shop convert better. Thank you so much for creating such a great app.

Creativethings Studio
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hey Creativethings Studio, 🙌

It is our pleasure to serve you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and being so open with us. 👌

We are happy you’re pleased with the results and that we were able to help you. 🤗