Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3 | Reviews

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

bikeZaar

Fantastic app with amazing support and customer service from the team at Growave. Highly recommended!!

July 28, 2021

Good day team at Bike Zaar!

We truly appreciate your valuable review on us. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support a cool client like you! 💖

Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey 🚵‍♀️!

Tishapix

Absolutely loving this app especially that it has so many features all in one and for a decent price. I especially love the rewards program and the wishlist is very helpful to re-engage people or let them know when something is about to go out of stock. The customer services is also 10/10 and also 24/7. Would highly recommend to anyone.

July 29, 2021

Howdy😇!

Our whole team appreciates you for granting us with your cosmically cool review team at Tishapix. We are gratified for the happiness of assisting you❤️.

Also, we would like to express our gratitude for choosing us and putting trust in us. It is such an honor to work for your store. We will go above and beyond to live up to the expectations💎.

Be always informed that we are only one email away💌 if you need our further assistance.

loftandvintage.hu

We selected this app after a long-term search to find the best solution for our shop. No we have 4 apps of 5 set up. Until now we havent had any problems or malfunctions. We though have many "little" customization tasks, setting the looks to match our store design, and they always made them for us, in addition, quite quickly! Thank you guys for that, sometimes we feel guilty when we find a new detail to be customized... :) The features we got using Growave are amazing, and the look of the app is gorgeous. They add so much to our store! Plus, people started to use very quickly, and of course it means UCG for us. Biggest task to solve is translating the app, just like Shopify, to translate it - if you dont use it in English - is quite a big work, but you have to do it once...The last app we will launch is Rewards, we are afraid of it a bit, hope we will find the good settings. Now we are still working on setting and customizing the notification emails, and then release it :) We will add an update later to this review, but what we have experienced and saw until now is definiately 5 stars. Thanks guys!

July 29, 2021

Heya Loft&Vintage team 🙋‍♂️,

What wonderful and very detailed feedback on us. We are so impressed by it and we do thank you from the bottom of all our hearts. This has been an incredible experience for us too to work on your shop to make it not slightly, but greatly better 🎊.

The very difficult thing is to earn trust, and this is our main goal as well. We work hard and don't even consider refusing you with even small details that need to be changed, cause we know how important it is to you and your business.

We are already working on enabling multilanguage to our app, this task is already added to our roadmap for this year. Enriching Growave with key features on market and making it easier for you to use is what we are aiming at.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we will keep going and earning your trust from day to day. This is our biggest pleasure - to see you satisfied with our services 😉.

Paws & Wag

The Growave app is among the best on Shopify. With its many great features, the app is simple to use and quick to get up and running. Support and customer service are outstanding. Every request I made was handled within 24 hours. I was even able to request custom modifications so that my store's theme would seamlessly integrate with theirs. Thank you to Alex and their amazing team. I highly recommend Growave.

July 26, 2021

My greetings incredible team at Paws & Wag 🐾,

Wow! It's so nice and cute of you to share such wonderful words about us 😚.

Thank you very much for your honesty and for making our start of the week awesome. We all are super happy to see you satisfied with us and hope our relationship will become a strong and unbreakable bond, we will do our best to make it happen.

We do focus on our product and work on enriching it with the best solutions on market and our team members are just in love with their work. Seeing Alex so happy from your words is just priceless 🤩.

Cheers!

True Beauty Lashes

The customer service team is amazing... so responsive, so kind, so helpful! Grateful I found this app! And special shout out to Tattu & Alex for all their hands-on support for us!

July 23, 2021

Our greetings gorgeous team at True Beauty Lashes ✨,

Wow, why so sweet 🥰. Thank you very much for being so kind to us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We are so happy to see you in our big Growave family.

Tattu and Alex are on cloud nine from your words, you made our day and we all hope every day will be a pleasure for you with us 😊.

Have a nice one!

Shades Of Tee

Growave is undoubtedly one of the most reliable, versatile and to go app on Shopify app store in my opinion. I have a wonderful onboarding experience and all my queries were resolved within 24 hours, Thanks to ALEX. Their support service is top-notch and they have maintained it that way. I would highly recommend growave to everyone here without any reservations.

July 23, 2021

Hi, wonderful Shades Of Tee team 🍂

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Alex is always online and he is very happy to see customers being satisfied with his effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable 🤗.

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant 🤸‍♀️.

Cheers!

Your Film Poster

Excellent support! App has some cool functions. Responds is very quick and the team will help you set things up.

July 21, 2021

Heya awesome team at Your Film Poster 🎞,

Thank you very much for such great feedback on us and on Growave. We all put an effort to enrich it with cool features that would be really helpful for your business. Every minute of that effort brings us true pleasure and we are incredibly lucky to have customers like you who can see it and who enjoy the Growave experience.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead 🙌.

AskMe Fashions

I was having issues with the fave heart icon showing up and I actually emailed over the weekend. Alex was kind enough to let me know the difference in hours and quickly responded to my email early next business day. And poof, my fave icon was back and all is working! Thank you!

July 21, 2021

Hello, gorgeous AskMe Fashions team 🤩

It is so wonderful to receive constructive and honest words from you. We all honestly appreciate it and we love that we were able to meet your expectations. We try very hard to assist you on time and your patience is highly valuable.

Cheers ✨.

Eimmie

We are in the process of launching a loyalty program and out of all the programs I have worked with, in the past and researched, Growave was by far the easiest to work with and offered more than just the typical loyalty program. Customer service is great to work with as well. I wanted to update my review to just say that the development team and customer service team have been helpful throughout the entire time we have been using this app.

July 15, 2021

Hey, the team at Eimmie!

We can’t possibly repay you for the kindness that you show us. However, we will keep trying by providing you the best support! 😊😊

And thank you for trusting us with Social Login and Instagram, just keep in mind that we're always here to help you test our features further🙏.

Wish you and your business many and many loyal admirers and promise to stay your most loyal supporters! 💖

Changeless Beauty

UPDATE: Updating to 5 stars, as I never had an issue with functionality, just issues with communication and the billing tier. Growave's customer service worked with me tirelessly to correct the billing tier issue. With that said, I find the suite of functions to be so very easy to configure and integrate with my site. It's been the easiest, most comprehensive loyalty app I've found so far. I highly recommend, and if you're having issues with communicating with the support team, please have patience!

July 14, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at Changeless Beauty!

Your valuable feedback makes us grow and delight our dear merchants! 😊

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us fantastic, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation!🦄And again, thank you tons for providing us with these wonderful ideas for improvement. We will definitely consider realizing them in our future builds.🥰

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy Growaving!