Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Dirty Jane

Customer service is impeccable. They're quick to respond and always do their best to help me understand how to best use their app. They make all the changes I ask for. It's got tons of great features and options... plus one app vs 5 apps is amazing. The ONLY thing I wish was different is that the Growth plan offered Klaviyo integration. I'm a perfectionist and having all my emails look and feel the same is important to me.

February 12, 2021

Heeey team at Dirty Jane! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and honest feedback with us. ✨

It was such a pleasure for us to work with your team and we are extremely happy to see how you are taking the most out of every feature of Growave! 😊

We do understand the importance of having integrations with different apps, especially the email marketing apps such as Klaviyo or Omnisend, so we would like to happily inform you that we are already planning to enable the integration with such apps on Growth and other plans as well, in order to offer more flexibility. Please look forward to it! 😍

In the meantime, we will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. 💕

Sugar & Cream Vintage

Where do I begin, I can't write in words how thankful I am for their customer service. First of all, the reason I choose Growave for our website's Wishlist function is because the clean and tasteful design. They let us customise Typeface and colours to match the look of our website. The other apps have clunky, messy border and box that can't be edited out. Growave let you go bare and minimal if you want to. The integration could be done by yourself, but in my case it doesn't work. Tattu and her team wasted no time in replying and help integrated the whole Wishlist system into my site over the a couple days. One thing to take note is, you might want to check what it's going to look like when the whole Wishlist system is installed into your header menu. In my case, the dropdown of 'My account' wasn't really necessary, so Tattu and her team quickly help me removed them. There are other problems where Growave's snippet crashed with my Theme's widget (in this case, the mobile search bar). But the point is you can always count Growave's customer service team to be the most responsive, sympathetic and effective problem-solving oriented team ever. The apps has its flaws (the integrations and codings are not that simple to do for non-developers), but the design and customer service outweighs that problems greatly. I appreciate that a lot. They also have many interesting and useful apps I hope to come back and install later, may be for a pro plan when our store expands. You just want to do business with them after witnessing their amazing service for the whole week with only free plan. Go for it!

February 10, 2021

Words cannot describe how grateful we are for such a genuine and amazing review. While Sugar & Cream Vintage places stars next to Gorwave, your team is our real star. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences non incentivized, and that's what makes you the star. 🌟

We are beyond happy that you are loving our Wishlist app. For you to name the design of our Wishlists “clean and tasteful” - is the best compliment! Besides that, widgets and colors can be easily customized & edited from the admin panel.

It is not hard to imagine how hard it might seem to start using something new, but no need to worry, because our support team is always there to assist our beloved customers in any matter they have. 😇

We always try to respond and fulfill requests as quickly as possible and the fact that you called our customer service the most responsive, sympathetic and effective problem-solving oriented team ever - just made our day and put smiles on our hearts. ❤️ It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

It was such a pleasure for us to work with your team and we cannot wait to see your store to grow even bigger! 😍 Please be sure to come back and try out other interesting and useful apps of Growave. We are looking forward to working with you again! ✨

Best regards & take care. 💖

NOTAG SHOP

AMAZING~~~!!
Never seen it before!!! GROWAVE's customer service is so great! quick reply and solved a problem perfectly!
Whenever our team gets a problem because of the Growave app, the Growave team solve the problem as fast as possible. Our team appreciates their CS and the great app. Highly recommended!!

February 9, 2021

Heeey, team at NOTAG SHOP, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. 😊

We put so much effort in performing great support and our team always tries their best to resolve customers queries in a very timely manner, and we are so thrilled that it has resonated with you. 🙏

It’s always a joy for us to work with your team and we definitely will look forward to serving you in the future! ✨

Thank you, once again, for the lovely review and recommendation. ❤️

The Beauty Brov

We appreciate the help we got from Tattu Kachieva
Customer Success Manager @Growave. We couldn't make our wishlist work at first and she just jumped in and sorted it out for us immediately after we sent her an email. Thank you. Fantastic customer service.

February 9, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, The Beauty Brov! 💖

Our support team always goes above and beyond to provide excellent service to our beloved customers, and it’s so pleasing to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. ✨

We are happy to see how our Wishlists and Social Login apps are perfectly fitting your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Reviews feature as well, it can help you to increase your sales by showcasing your customers reviews in a widget or on a separate page.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

AllyBeth Design Co

I am super happy with Growave! I use them to import my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify site to create trust with my customers. They make it simple and easy to do this (in conjunction with Shuttle for Etsy). Looking forward to using more of their features are our company grows.

February 8, 2021

Dear team at AllyBeth Design Co, thank you so much for writing us such an awesome review! 😇

We are beyond happy that you are happy with Growave! Thank you for trusting our app and getting the most out of our Reviews feature.

Hopefully your company will grow and glow day by day, so that you will be able to upgrade your plan, to use more enhanced versions of our features. 😍 In the meantime, don’t forget to try our Wishlists feature, to allow your customers add your lovely products to their Wishlists.

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us and the community. 💕

PrimalAlchemy

I have been using Growave for the past 2 years and really happy with not just the app but the service team behind the scenes. Great apps within the overall app that saves you massively from having to subscribe to multiple other app providers, and the team are always at hand to help install the apps if needed. Much recommended.

February 5, 2021

Just saying thank you to you will never be enough to express our appreciation for you; you are one of a kind team at PrimalAlchemy. 💕🙇‍♀️

We feel so pleased and special that we are around you! Thank you for being our valued and loyal customer. It's in a World, filled with so many choices and possibilities, we thank you for selecting us. Your presence has brought our company nothing but great achievements.🌈

More importantly, knowing that our app helps you with your needs and that we can serve your company in a small way — brings a deep sense of meaning to our days here at Growave.💫

It has been an Immense pleasure serving you all through these years. if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.🤗

Dýraland

Great app. Easy to use and understand and gives my store a huge additional value! It´s also super easy for me to see and follow up with reviews from customers!

February 5, 2021

It is such a delight to hear such great feedback from you team at Dýraland,😍

Please accept our most sincere gratitude for leaving your thoughts regarding Growave. We are so happy to know that our app has contributed to your amazing store. And it is equally important to note that you also make a great endowment to the development of our app. Thank you so much for playing a pivotal role in our growth.🤩

Hope to see more glorious years ahead of us. We are always here ready to provide a hand of assistance.💌

Cutesiez

Amazing app and the support is very helpful, they get back to me in less than a day and help me with my problem. appreciate it

February 4, 2021

Hey-heey team at Cutesiez,

Thank you for showering us with this marvelous feedback and giving us an opportunity to show our appreciation. We are very grateful and humbled to you for such a loveable comment. Know that you have made our day today and have put smiles on our hearts 💖

To serve you is our ultimate pleasure. Please always be sure that we are here for you 💕🦄

Lovela

If you want to increase your repeat purchases and really have loyal customers this is an amazing app. Before implementing Growave I explored a lot of options in the market, 1.5 months of research and implementation on sandbox environments, and can't be happier to have Growave now. Their support team is insanely good, they help us with several requests and customization even using a different currency than USD. We've had a 134% of Growth in the past week of users using the discounts and benefits, the additional features such as reviews, wishlists, and Instagram shop are also now integrated on my website, and users are loving it and using these as crazy. Don't think for a second, this is the best app in the market by far, save a lot of time and just install it, you won't be disappointed.

February 4, 2021

Greetings of the Day team at Lovela,

Please accept our immense gratitude for investing your time and leaving such a wonderful review. We are touched beyond words and feeling so proud to have you as our beloved customer. Special thanks for giving so insightful and detailed feedback. Every feedback is extremely important to us and helps us to improve our service along with the Growave app. 🍀⭐

We are impressed with your ability to examine the market and giving a constructive assessment. We are so lucky to have a chance to meet you on this journey and we hope together we will achieve remarkable results

We sincerely appreciate the trust and confidence you have in us. Let me reassure you again of our commitment to serving you with courtesy and respect for many years to come.❤️🦄

Rip Toned

This app is easy to install and use. Had a little issue (our own mistake) with our reviews but support was quick to jump in and take care of it for us. Would recommend this team and their app.

February 2, 2021

You have our most sincere appreciation and deepest gratitude for your valued time and thoughts team at Rip Toned. 💕

We are so proud to know that you found Growave easy to use and to install. Our entire team has been working hard to make the app easy and convenient for our beloved merchants. It's very nice to hear a compliment about this. Thank you so much for this!🙏🏻

Cheers!🐣