Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Cbdsafeway

Alice has gone above and beyond for our team. Don't waste your time, site speed & overall functionality using other apps, use Growave, thank me later.

July 23, 2020

We looove the conciseness of your feedback! And Alice is extremely happy that you mentioned her name! :)

Thank you a ton for such kind words, we really enjoyed reading your review!

store-nir

Great app and great service customer very helpfull and fast answering thank you very much recommended

It's our pleasure to serve you! And thank youuu for the amazing review! <3

By the way, don’t forget to check our Reviews functionality! We believe you may find it helpful and of course, we are always ready and happy to integrate and perfectly fit it to your store design!~

EASE TECHNOLOGY

Amazing service and team, they really helped me a lot. Recommend to all the beginners but not only. Many thanks Growave

July 23, 2020

You are mooost welcome! And thank you for your kindest words! Happy to know that you found Growave useful! ❤

The main specific feature of Growave is that it is suitable for businesses of any level, from "baby-businesses" to e-commerce sharks.

As we know, every level of business has its own challenges, and one of our main goals is to ensure that representatives of all levels can find something that can not only solve issues, but also something special that really works, brings value, and supports our merchants at every stage of their journey. :)

Thread and Maple

Really impressive customer service and software! They ironed out every issue down to the smallest detail to make the app work perfectly on our new store. So great to have all these tools integrated. They really go the extra mile, well done!

Sattva Vida

Best customer service!! Easy to work with and they are more than happy to install and make custom adjustments for you. Love that way it looks on our site.

BestLife4Pets

This app is amazing. Not only does it do everything from reviews, to FAQs to wishlist to social sharing and more, but their customer and IT support is the best I've seen. No ask is too small and they give each one their full attention.
I had a problem integrating with another app which didn't have a pre-set integration and Growave worked at it and even reached out to the other developers until they got it working! Can't recommend this team highly enough.

Belle Âme Studio

The app is great, it has tons of features, save you time and money from installing multiple apps. And the customer support team is one of THE BEST I have ever seen. Alice and the developers are efficient and helpful. Will give 6 stars if I can.

Vssion Store

¡EXCELLENT APP! The app itself is very functional and has really useful features. Customer support is AWESOME, nice and fast attention. Undoubtedlly, this is one is a MUST have app for any store.

PIANO D

THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP!
It gives you the opportunity to apply very important features like wishlists, social logins and many more things! It's amazing!!!
And the customer service...THE BEST! They fix you everything you require in very short time, always kind and on the spot, even if you are a demanding one!
If I could give more than five stars, i definitely would!!

Bahamaha

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have submitted a request (3 times so far), the customer service have responded in a couple hours maximum and resolve the issue quickly. The features on this app are also great. I could not be more impressed with this app :)