Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

La Comet

This app is great in so many ways. But what I'm most satisfied with is the responsiveness of their customer support, I have had help from Tina and she has provided me with outstanding help and with a very quick response. I absolutely recommend!!

April 15, 2021

Hi, dearest team at La Comet,

Aaawwww this is soooo touching🥰.
Thank you so much for putting warmth in our hearts and confidence in what we do by your wonderful review. We are so delighted to receive such a compliment. Sending these good vibes your way too💫.

Our whole team is grinning from ear to ear especially Tina😁, thanks a lot for making our day.

Be always informed that we are only one email away💌 if you need our further assistance.

GDS STYLE

Excellent Application I recommend it 100%, but even more so the customer service is wonderful, they helped me at all times, they do not rest until you solve your problem. I want to thank Tattu Kachieva the best

April 10, 2021

We can never thank you enough team at
GDS STYLE. But this is a start😊.

Thanks a million for taking your time for leaving the review. We are on seventh heaven knowing that we have managed to take good care of you😇. We always go the extra mile to grant excellent service and it is so inspiring to hear that our efforts resonated with you.

We are always happy to serve you better, just drop us a line in case you will need any assistance❤️.

Viweedy Canna Eso Store

Great app. works perfect and support is extremely strong. highly recommended!. So grab it. Was the right choice for us.

April 9, 2021

We are touched beyond words for this amazing and thoughtful review team at Viweedy Canna Eso Store. Thanks a lot for taking your time and sharing your thoughts. We appreciate it so much🙏🏻.

Be always sure to hit the Live Chat button on your admin panel or reach us at support@growave.io if you need any assistance. We will be happy to assist you❤️

FREDDY Dev Store

We are about to launch this on our official store, however, before launch we have to make sure everything works as it should. So far, Growave has been nothing but supportive in helping us. Highly recommend giving them a go. Currently the best customisable Loyalty Program on Shopify.

Hello team at FREDDY Dev Store🥰,

First of all, thank you so much for your time for leaving an invaluable review. Every word means the world to us. We are here to provide and hand of assistance and guide if needed.

Also, we would like to express our gratitude for choosing us and putting trust in us. It is such an honor to work for your store. We will go above and beyond to live up to the expectations💎.

We strongly believe that together we will reach astonishing results and we will do all the best on our part🙏🏻.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

App was ok but had to delete because it conflicted with our slide cart drawer app and caused our mobile site to freeze up/become unusable. Once I deleted Growave our mobile site started working properly again. Probably wouldn't have been an issue if not for our slide cart drawer. I also wish they had lower tiers for paying for certain features, such as email reminders/emailing the wish list. I would pay $5-10 for that, but I didn't want to pay $30/month for additional features that we wouldn't have used.

April 9, 2021

Hi team at Betty's Promos Plus LLC,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review and let us know regarding your experience ❤️.

We wanted to let you know how sorry we are for this unpleasant situation🥺.

Here at Growave, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and all-in-one marketing platform. And in this instance, we clearly dropped the ball💔. We sincerely apologize for this incident.

We are eager to make things right and ready to go the extra mile to make it up. Also, we have reached out to you personally last 3 days by email and calling your phone number to touch bases. We would highly appreciate it if you get back to us by hitting the Live Chat button on our website or replying to our email (support@growave.io) or we can jump on a call to discuss this further🙏🏻.

Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point. We are totally invested in seeing you as our beloved customer back and ready to provide you extended Free Trial on our Growth plan and also give you a special discounted fee further.

The Puzzle Academy

The Growave App has been straightforward to install and configure. I really appreciate the amount of customisation that is possible, together with the usefulness and clarity of the user guides. Where issues and questions have arisen the Growave team have responded effortlessly and with speed. Such a positive experience. Highly recommend.

Greetings of the day team at The Puzzle Academy😊,

Allow us to express our immense gratitude to you for leaving so an insightful review. We are over the moon knowing that here at Growave we have met your expectations and provided an excellent customer experience.

Thanks to your comment, we feel like we are filled with new strength and motivation to improve our functionalities and keep a comfortable environment constant😇.

Once again thank you so much for being with us. If you need any assistance we are always here to help❤️.

Fiole

Really intuitive, with great customer service. Tina has been super fast to respond, really clear in her answers & very helpful. Only draw back is that 'Custom Actions' are only available in the Enterprise plan. I'm not on Shopify Plus, nor do I intend to be. Having no middle-ground service whereby I could get hold of Custom Actions is a little frustrating. Not really a complaint though - more of a small wish for when/if updates happen. The app is fantastic and I'd thoroughly recommend.

Good day team at Fiole🤩,

It is so amazing hearing from you. We are sending you our endless gratitude for sharing your thoughts. Your feedback is an important component of our growth. Thank you so much for showing us the point where we need to put our attention. We have taken your advice into consideration and would like to let you know that we always put our efforts to keep the functionalities up-to-date💫.

Special thanks for mentioning our service, our priority goal is to provide exceptional support to our beloved customers.

We strongly believe in fruitful cooperation for many years and from our side, we will do all possible and impossible 🌱🌸.

Lifease

Customer service is the best when it comes to debugging or fixing any issues. They always reply to you in less than 3 hours and get things done immediately.

April 2, 2021

It’s so wonderful having a supportive and encouraging review from you team at Lifease😇,

Thank you so much for devoting your time and leaving your feedback. We’re committed to serving you with dignity and a sense of urgency.

May you provide us with more opportunities to assist you with your queries🙏🏻😍.

Wall of the Wild

I've had this app installed for about a week and so far, it's been great. It was easy to set up everything and I love the new rewards program. The responsiveness of their customer support is outstanding and they already helped me with a bunch of small but vital actions I couldn't make work correctly myself. Within minutes of activating it, a visitor set up an account! thanks for a great app!

April 2, 2021

We can say nothing but "wow", woooow thank you very much for leaving so thoughtful review team at Wall of the Wild🥳,

Our focus is to serve your requirements with our features and assistance. And we would love to send us our appreciation for granting us the chance to show our potential. It was a joy serving you. Thanks for being our customer❤️.

We hope for fruitful cooperation in the future.

Sparkly MeMaw LLC

Tattu is beyond amazing so is this APP! They went above and boyond even fixed a issue in my admin panel and no cost to me! I have already upgraded my plan and Also With this only being my 2nd day with the Referral program active.. i am already seeing Sales from it! Cant thank you enough.

We are so thankful to you team at Sparkly MeMaw LLC 🤗,

We are more than grateful for your kind words and generosity.
Here at Growave we have made customer satisfaction our top priority, and we appreciate all of our customers. We are delighted to learn about the achievement of your company because of our app.

We strongly hope to see more glorious years ahead of us🎊🥳.