4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-feature offerings including loyalty programs, wishlists, reviews, and social login. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. The loyalty and review features are highlighted for boosting customer engagement and conversions. The app's customer support is commended for its responsiveness, while its regular updates, affordability, and translation feature are also appreciated. Merchants view it as a valuable tool for enhancing revenue and customer loyalty.

Edited July 7, 2023

If you are just starting out with your store, I would highly recommend Growave. It's also great if you already have a store but if you are looking to integrate previous reviews, this might be a daunting process to do by yourself (depending on which app you are importing from). With that said, Anna and the team at Growave was very responsive to my requests with formatting and adding different features to my online store. They also offer a loyalty program, wishlist integration and reviews all in one app. I like how they are all in one app to avoid integrating with third party apps and for collecting analytics all in one place. It also integrated seamlessly with customers and account creation on shopify making users create accounts with my store in order to access the wishlist, loyalty programs and to write reviews. I particularly liked this because it's always encouraged to have more users create an account with you.
I gave 5 stars and not 4 because the team at growave can help you with transferring previous reviews from other apps (if you cant do this process by yourself).

RSVR Jewelers
18 days using the app
Growave replied July 4, 2023

Dear team at RSVR Jewelers,

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving us a positive review!🤗

We are glad to hear that your app meets your expectations!

Please kindly be noted that our team works very hard to automate the process of migration from one app to another.
But I would also like to mention that we are always ready to assist you all the way through with any queries you will have about our app!
Let me please assure that we take all the feedback seriously to improve the app, and make it better for you.🙌

​From our side: we are trying to provide the best possible service and improve our app from day to day. ⭐
Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing us.💙

Anna,

June 8, 2023

Very professional. The communication was amazing. They are very patient in answering every question I have. Thanks for all your help!

Ombreprom
China
Almost 5 years using the app
Growave replied June 8, 2023

Dear team at Ombreprom, ✨

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. 🙌

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share with the community about our service. We will keep you provided with the best service. 👌

Stay with us and Enjoy Growave. 💥

Nurila,
Growave Support team!

September 16, 2023

The Growave app has a lot of features for little money. We use several of the features and they are great. One of those is the wishlist. Although the standard is already great, we wanted something extra and different. So I contacted support (Masha and Janat) to ask if this was possible. They answered me in a few seconds and told me that it was no problem at all. They built it in no time! We're so happy with it. So great app and a great team!!!

0031 Shop
Netherlands
18 days using the app
Growave replied September 17, 2023

Dear team at 0031 Shop,

Thank you for your fantastic review! ✨ We're delighted to hear that you're making the most of Growave's features and that our wishlist feature exceeded your expectations.

Masha and Janat are indeed exceptional team members, and we'll make sure to pass on your appreciation to them. It's always our goal to provide top-notch service and support.

If you ever need anything else or have more ideas to enhance your experience, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed! 💘

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager!

July 7, 2023

Ayana was super helpful with an issue I had displaying the review stars under the collection pages. The app is working very well.

FresaBanana
Spain
8 months using the app
Growave replied July 7, 2023

Hi Diana and the team at Fresa Banana,

Thank you for your incredible 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and services. We sincerely appreciate your support and trust in our platform.

Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we are delighted to have met your expectations. We wish you continued success and growth in your business endeavors ❤. Should you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best wishes Ayana,

May 26, 2023

I'm so glad I upgraded! I was lost with the other plan even after canceling; I found customer support extremely helpful and now have an even better plan with 24/7 customer support! They respond quickly and thoroughly! Thanks so much, Aziz and the whole customer support team!

Mona Lisa Pure
8 months using the app
Growave replied May 26, 2023

Hey Leah and team at Mona Lisa Pure,

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it.🥰

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We value your support and loyalty, and we're honored to have you as part of our community. 💕

From our side: we are trying to provide the best possible service and improve our app from day to day. 🤗

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing us.❤

Edited May 19, 2023

It's a great combination of features and price. Plus the support is solid.

I've been with growave for a couple of years. But I'm not satisfied with the progress this app has (not) made in visual design. Nothing has changed.

The overall visual design of the app is mediocre at best which doesn't help convert visitors very well. It feels very early 2000s.

Growave needs to focus on design. We need more modern looking widgets and alternatives to the slider design for reviews. Why does it have to look so bad? Please look at Loox or other competitors which have card based design and grids.

NOTE: I'm NOT talking about the Admin area. I'm talking about how the app looks on websites. Particularly the reviews.

Coveralls
Almost 2 years using the app
Growave replied May 19, 2023

Hi, the team at Coveralls,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Our team always ensures that you like our platform and that all your queries and requests get fulfilled quickly! 💖

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!😇
Thank you for making our day brighter! 💖

And thank you for pointing out the design of the features in the stores. There is always room for improvements and we working on it to make customers' experience great! ⭐️

Happy Growaving! ❤️

July 19, 2023

I don't write reviews a lot, really. But Growave helps me way more than they should, or what I expected from them, with the integration of their app in my custom design. Whatever I ask, they will do everything in their power to solve the problem. That is customer service that is very rare, but I appreciate it. I would recommend it to anyone.

BezigeBijtjes
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
Growave replied July 20, 2023

Hi Michel and team of BezigeBijtjes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback 🤩!
We are so happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and meet your wishes✨😊!

Please drop us a line if you need further assistance ❤️! We are always happy to assist you!

Aidana,

June 30, 2023

Great loyalty scheme app, has all neccesary features and a helpful support team.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking at putting a store loyalty scheme in place

Blue Almonds Ltd
About 1 year using the app
Growave replied June 30, 2023

Hi team of Blue Almonds Ltd,

We highly appreciate your taking the time and sharing your feedback 🥰!
Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance ✨. Our team is always happy to help you!

Aidana,

May 23, 2023

Growave is startup-friendly in terms of features, pricing, and support.
After installing Growave I knew that I was missing a lot. They provide so much for a reasonable price and the support is top-notch, just make sure to communicate with them and they'll get on it immediately which for me is the best feature.

GoodyTees.com
Morocco
About 2 months using the app
Growave replied May 24, 2023

Hi, the team at GoodyTees.com,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛
And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

July 11, 2023

Growave team has been great and has been very prompt in answering my design needs. A lot of competitor apps with the same functionality but Growave is affordable and user friendly for businesses just starting out

BLK & Company
2 months using the app
Growave replied July 13, 2023

Dear BLK & Company,

My deepest regards to you for your excellent review!

Every word of each customer is important to us and we make it our main goal to help people get acquainted with our amazing app. 💕 The greatest satisfaction for us is to see your business flourish and make the lives of your customers more pleasant. 😊

Thank you so much for your trust! We will always support you and provide you with the best service.

Saule,