Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Artisan Professionnel

Got some issues with the icons not showing in the rewards menu, but after contacting customer support the problem was fixed. Great support and nice features!

Dear team atArtisan Professionnel✨,

Thank you for your kind words?. We’re grateful for your feedback and it’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Thanks again, and have a great day 🥰!

Moog Audio

This app does it all! We migrated our Loyalty program to Growave because they were able to provide Loyalty program, Wishlist, Reviews all in one app instead of having to manage 4 apps at the same time. Everything that we asked for, they delivered in less than 48 hours. Plus they are cheaper than any other app.

Dear team at Moog Audio🎼,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations and you are enjoying the Growave app. Thanks again, your review just made our day🤗.

Barefoot Junkie

I was looking for a rewards app and a review app. I downloaded a few and played around with them but none were providing what I wanted. Then I came across Growave. Both in one and the added bonus of the wishlist. I'm still getting to grips with it all and looking at what I can implement to drive sales, loyalty and connection with our audience. So far though I have to say I am mightily impressed and customers in general seem to be engaging and signing up.

March 30, 2022

Wooow, thank you so much for your wonderful review team of Barefoot Junkie🥰

It`s such a pleasure to know your 5-star review, your kind, and amazing words are making our day so thank you for sharing your experience with us. The whole team at Growave will be over the moon knowing that we have achieved our goal - satisfied and happy customers are the main priorities for us.🌞🙌

Growave Team🤞

Soapy Gnome

We use Growave for our online and POS. We love that it works on both platforms. I also love how much this one app can do. Our customers love the loyalty program. We love the ease of getting reviews and social proof on our website. There is so much to this app, that we haven't even begun to utilize it to the fullest. We had a few minor issues getting it going at the beginning, but the Growave Team was awesome about helping us get it up and running. It's been smooth sailing since! I recommend this app to other Shopify users all the time!

March 28, 2022

Dear team at Soapy Gnome😇

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review. It`s such a pleasure to know about your positive experience and to read such warm and kind words🙌

We do appreciate you as one of our loyal customers and your review that is filled with amazing and inspirational words just made our day. The whole team at Growave does its best and works hard to make the app better and better as much as possible and the service that we provide you too🌞

Thank you once again and we do hope to have years of joyful cooperation. Wishing you all the best,

Your Friends at Growave🤞

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and I have been VERY happy with their service! Very quick and responsive. Highly recommended!

March 28, 2022

Hey The Black Bow Jewelry Company,

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words! It motivates our team to work hard and provide the best service.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being with us! We do and will do our best to meet your expectations.

​We are OVER THE MOON happy 💙 Thank you!

White Raven Boutique

I am needy. LOL. And every request I have had these guys have made it happen! Special coding/wording/whatever! They have always done whatever they can to make this app work for me and I would recommend them 1000000x

March 25, 2022

Wooow, thank you so much, the team at White Raven Boutique😇

What a wonderful review! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!🎵 Thanks so much for the 5-stars!🤩

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for the positive feedback!🤞

Best wishes,
Your friends at Growave🙌

Select Trends Boutique

Love this app. It is so easy to use and the support is fast to help. I really like that one app has reviews, wishlist, and shoppable Instagram

March 25, 2022

Dear team at Select Trends Boutique🤗

Your kind words mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for helping share the word about us!🤩 It`s always a pleasure to hear such feedback and warm words, it shows that our hard work is being paid off. Thank you once again🌞

Much appreciated and take care,
Growave Team🤞

Hair Plus ME

I absolutely do not know what I would do without this app; It has been so helpful and strategic to my success. I love all the automations. I have not found another app that offers the same service...anywhere. It is easy to use and customer service is on it! Same day response, they do they hard work for you... I am truly impressed with Growave and I recommend it 100% to any store owner

March 27, 2022

DearHair Plus ME team,

Wow!We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our app and services. Your feedback is appreciated 🤗. Our Growave team always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us. It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Thank you so much! 💜

Simon's Collectibles

Fabulous all-round app that does far more for far less cost than the alternatives. Awesome support too from Alex!

March 23, 2022

Hey Simon's Collectibles Team,

Thank you 😍. It's always a great pleasure to read such kind words from our beloved customers. We are very happy to know you are satisfied with our app as our customers are the top priority for Growave.

Hope to continue supporting you in the future times!
Wishing you a great day 💖.

닥터조 스토어

Since English is not the main language of our site, rewards, wishlists, and reviews programs have always been a big problem.
However, Growave solved everything at once.
I switched from Smile to Growave and everything went smoothly. Alex's customer service is great and super fast.
And the development team took care of whatever I asked for.
I definitely recommend this app!

March 23, 2022

Hey, the team at 닥터조 스토어, ⛳

We are very happy to read such kind and warm words 😍! Thank you so much for your 5-stars feedback! 💙

Our big team works every day to improve our service and every customer is very important to us!

Please always feel free to contact us. We'll be glad to assist you ✨.

​Happy Growaving 🐬!