Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

bourdon studios

easily the best customer service of any app i’ve used yet. issues resolved quickly and even though i have the feee version they helped me integrate this into my theme and customize so it all fits. 10/10. once my business grows i’ll look to get the paid plan and integrate my other applications

January 18, 2021

Greetings of the day team at bourdon studios, 🥳

We sincerely appreciate your time for leaving your feedback. It is an honor to receive so many compliments from you. Thank you a lot for playing a pivotal role in our growth. Your patronage and satisfaction are what drives us to keep doing what we do. We’ll make sure we continue to put your needs first as our company expands and improves.💕

Never tired of saying that we are here for you if you require any assistance. 😍

The Fine Shop - Global

SIX STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best apps ever, whishlist, loyalty, reviews, UGC, social logins and analytics, it even have tired points with many Engagement Based earning points and many redeem options ... we love this app so much ... the support is almost always live on the chat ... and if not they reply very quickly, they also do customize some features or errors on the spot, we use it on Shopify Plus and all our stores ... we wish they can connect and integrate Same loyalty points with 2 stores and connect the users since we don't need to install on every store individually

January 18, 2021

Cosmically cool! 🚀 Please allow us to express our earnest gratitude and appreciation to you team at The Fine Shop - Global,

Thanks a million for leaving us a "six-star" review 🤩😜. We are so humbled and grateful for your time and support. We admire your ability to distinguish the good and the best. We have put an immense amount of passion into each of our products, and we feel so thrilled to know that you love them as we do.

It’s a privilege to have had the chance to serve you, we have enjoyed every minute of fulfilling your queries and we are so excited about the opportunity to serve you for million days ahead. Thank you so much for making our day.

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!🙇‍♀️💞

Nomad Nature

I installed this app and started testing a few days ago, mainly for the wishlist function. It works great so far and their customer service is excellent. I had a few minor issues and needed a few adjustment to match the styling of my website, Tattu always responded so quickly and provided excellent help!! I highly recommend this app and love their customer service.

Hello, the team at Nomad Nature,

Simply saying thank you will never be enough to express our gratitude to you for your attention and for leaving so wonderful review. We feel so pleased and special for choosing us. We warmly welcome you to the list of highly valued customers. 🌞🤗

It is always a joy for us to be able to provide you with our best service. Without your support, the vision we have would remain in our hearts and minds. Thank you for making these things a reality.

You can trust us for your necessities and reach us anytime without any hesitation. 🥰

Sholovers

The app is great, but even better is the customer support.
I have often updated the theme of my website, and immediately they reinstated the apps and took care of my particular request.
I really love the app and them, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I especially thank Tattu, very sweet and always available for all my requests.

Good day team at Sholovers,

You have our utmost gratitude and appreciation for your precious time for leaving such a wonderful review. 🙏🏻

Thank you for the opportunity to grow our capabilities by working together, we loved and enjoyed assisting you. We take pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs. Quality and customer service are our daily basis goal. And we are in seventh heaven that we have succeeded to deliver it to you.

Please be always sure that we are here for you if you require any assistance. Thank you and enjoy a sweet day! 💖

Cityluxe

There was a serious bug (point expiration email was not sent based on the setting) but the technical team manages to solve it within 2 weeks.

Waveband Communications

This app has helped me get more reviews than ever. It's a quick and easy process for our customers to share reviews and ask questions. If any issue arises, the support team responds in a timely manner and fixes anything I need without hesitation. Super great support.

January 13, 2021

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for such a lovely review from your team, Waveband Communications! 😇

We are so happy to know that you are taking the most out of Growave and enjoying our Reviews and Questions features! It’s so pleasing that our app has helped you get lots of new reviews. 😍 Imagine how many more actions would your customers take on your store if you enable the Loyalty & Rewards program? We would definitely recommend you to give it a try!

If you will need any further assistance, you always know how to reach us out. We always try to respond and fulfill all the requests in a very timely manner, and we are thrilled that we hit the mark for you. ⭐

We will continue to work hard to keep the bar high! Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about a week now and so far it is working awesome. I was able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with this app and increase my overall features and functionality. But the best part so far has been the service. Alice reached out to me as soon as I installed to offer assistance. I needed help several times with a couple of things I wanted to do for my store. She responded almost immediately with each request and handled each one right away. She always showed a positive, can do attitude every time which I greatly appreciated. I greatly felt as if she cared about me and my store. Was very impressed with the overall customer service with this app.

January 11, 2021

Heeeey, team at Romantic Blessings! We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us such a beautiful and insightful review! 😍

We are so happy to welcome you to our team and it’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying Growave so far. For you to say that you were able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with Growave and increase your overall features and functionality - just makes our day, because that is exactly what we’ve always strived for: to provide an all-in-one platform that will allow our customers to easily manage several apps from one dashboard. ✨

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers. We do care and we are always there for each of you! ❤️

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us.

The Milkbar Collective

Whilst I haven't had much of reaction to the wishlist or reviews. The customer service is insanely good! They helped integrate the app exactly how i wanted it to look, let me asking 135335 questions without ever making me feel like a burden. I originally had it set to $69 but unfortunately haven't had enough of a reaction to warrant that so gone back to free plan

January 11, 2021

Dear team from The Milkbar Collective, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! 💖

We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our customer service. Your kind words pays off all the hard work our team put into the performance of great service. 🙌

So cool to see how our widgets are perfectly fitting your beautiful store! As for a reaction to the new features, how about enabling the Rewards program, to encourage your customers to take more actions on your store? Especially now that you have extra 20+ days of free trial. 😍

We bet customers will be willing to share their Wishlists or leave Reviews in order to earn some loyalty points! Give it a try and let’s see how it will go. And if you’ll need any assistance - we’re always here for you. 😊

Best regards.

Boutique BohoChic

I just signed up for the free version of this app a couple of weeks ago, and I'm super pleased with it. The free version has wishlist, reviews and social login. The customer service is incredible. Not only do they answer your questions quickly, but if you have a problem with something, their people can take care of it, free of charge. I'm planning to upgrade very soon and highly recommend this app.

January 8, 2021

Hey-heeey team at Boutique BohoChic,

We are eternally grateful to you for subsidizing your time to share your insightful feedback. We feel so spoiled at the moment. Thank you so much for this feeling. 🤪

I admire your ability to see the advantages of Growave and acknowledgment of our efforts. We are exceedingly pleased to find you and we sincerely hope for everlasting cooperation.🤗💕

Once again thank you so much from the core of our heart and happy new year!

The Guide by Luxe for Less

I've had growave for only a couple of weeks, but I am loving the app and the customer service is incredible! All my questions have been answered quickly and requests to make changes on my site have also been attended to quickly! Very happy I added this to my shop

January 7, 2021

Hi - hi team at The Guide by Luxe for Less,

We can never thank you enough. But this is a start, thank you very much for your attention and for taking the time to leave a five-star review.🐣

Please be sure that your encouraging words are highly appreciated and inspired us for new achievements. We feel so blessed to have you as a part of our big family. Thank you for preferring us.

We strongly hope that last year we planted the seeds of our partnership and we believe that a beautiful garden will grow in this new year and we’ll reap the benefits of our cooperation for a very long time. 💕🎉

Happy New year!