Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

【リリググ】

service perfect!
Help me set up button color.
Any reply very fast
Staff are very enthusiastic
Thanks a lot!

Violet Skye Boutique

Love the app and really love the customer service. I contacted them about an issue we were having and not only did they fix it, but they fixed something else that I didn't even mention! Wow blown away by that!

Grim Viking | Authentic Scandinavian Gifts & Celtic Viking Jewelry for Men

Nurila is THE BEST! She has managed to integrate custom wishlist icons into two of my five shops currently using the Growave suite of apps. Growave (formerly Social Shop Wave) is truly a must-have app because it combines so many apps I used to have installed separately, which ultimately slowed down my site tremendously. Not to mention, it's incredibly convenient to have ONE sign in for all my needs, and automatic discount code creation and management!...it's a no-brainer - you're going to save money on monthly subscription fees, and countless money on time saved!

OEYES

really good app with perfect customer service! please keep optimizing and updating more amazing features

Online Shop 4uWePrint

I've been using growave for a couple of months know. And the customer service and the app is absolutly amazing. If your work with influencers or social media proof this app is a really must to have!

Maxtor Graphics

Well if i can rate this app 100 million stars i will do that. Usefulness 100 million stars. customer service especially Alice 100 million stars.

I am a startup on online business and this app increased my sales considerably high. i am smiling each day hearing from users how they enjoyed shopping on my website with rewards. they say it's like playing a game with a mission. encourage them to buy and buy again. very smart marketing idea. i highly recommend this app to everybody! its worth every penny guys.

thank you! and i will not stop saying thank you.

Muttropolis

The support for this app is fantastic! We have been using the app for about 2 months and are so happy with the functionality as well as the support staff. They respond quickly and have been able to customize quickly as well. Alice is a rockstar!!

Boody South Africa

Plugin App is 4 star. The support team is what makes it 5 star! Thank you Nurila for timelessly attending and fixing our escalations.

Maze Premium ELiquid

They're phenomenal team, really in everything and supports you very patiently specially "Alice".. great app, thanks

Best Beauty Finds

Great support, fast assistance with editing changes. Truly listens to our feedback to better optimize their app. I look further to new integrations and the growth of the app.