Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3 | Reviews

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Skindalous by Lilly

I just started to use this app, and it really eases my work. I wanted a loyalty program, product reviews, wishlist, social media integration... anything to increase engagement. This app has it all! All the templates are pre-loaded. I especially love the quick responses of Alex and his team, they really guide me through using this app. I think I'll continue after the free-trial period, because it is so complete!

July 8, 2021

Howdy team at Skindalous by Lilly 🤸‍♀️,

Aww, thank you for your wonderful review. It is so kind of you to recommend us and we are all proud that these wonderful words are addressed to the Growave team 💖.

We truly appreciate that you also mentioned our programs. We work hard every day and strive to exceed customers' expectations to build the best possible solution that would be in demand all the time. This has been a long road, but it definitely worth it since so many kind words are being written by our beloved customers.

Thanks so much, and happy Growaving ✨.

LYFE Planet

I asked the guys from Gowave to add a review option so people could leave their reviews on the product pages. They added this to my product page in a snap. After two days I was already able to get product reviews directly to my page. Very good customer service reaction.

Heya LYFE Planet 🌍,

Thank you a lot for leaving such honest and constructive feedback on us. We truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and our customer support team will do anything in the possible shortest time because we all value each second of our customers 🍂.

Cheers, and wishing you happy Growaving 📈.

Myxzi

I installed the app since it claimed it would be able to handle not only my store's loyalty program but also Reviews, Wishlists and Instagram. Sure enough, the app is unified with all those aspects. There were some problems with getting it to function as I wanted and even how I wanted it to look in my store but their customer service is top notch. They went within my store's liquid files, the coding that the store runs on, and recoded it so that I could get the look I wanted when I was not able to figure out the coding myself. Wow. Was not expecting that. But it works and it looks great. Every little issue that has come up has been promptly dealt with. Perfect? No. But each time I notice something is off, they get right to fixing it and keep me informed as to the progress. Couldn't ask for more.

Heya wonderful Myxzi team 💝,

Your words are so priceless and the whole Growave team is just on the ninth cloud from them🤩. How can we not strive to make everything perfect for you when you just being an amazing customer of ours? With your words, we clearly understand how happy we are to have you in our big Growave team 🤗.

Yes, as you have said there is always room to grow and we need to work on many things, but your feedback truly gave us motivation, and working on improving Growave became even more joyful than before. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and we are glad you were able to notice it and deliver it to all of the merchants.

We truly appreciate your review, and we will be definitely proud to make your growth better every time you reach out to us 🙌.

Fitnessfab

The app was so far the best, as you could have many features in one..they integrated my requests the quickest way possible and they were very friendly..I requested for some modification and they did it in a snap! I really recommend for you guys to install this app..its an absolute gem!

Hey Fitnessfab team!🏅

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. 😊

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well!

Our widgets perfectly suit your amazing site right now and hopefully, you will also love how our app works overall and will become one of our beloved long-ride customers! 💖

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Wish you good luck in your business

bioairem

Clear answer with patience. I am so happy to use this app as I asked many about how to setup the Tiers and giving them different discount.

July 2, 2021

Good day team at bioairem,

Thank you very much for leaving such a good recommendation on us 😊.

We are glad to be helpful to you, and you can always contact us regarding any of your queries, not only regarding the Rewards program. The whole team is working hard to deliver the best possible service, and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you ✨.

Have a good one and keep safe 🌹.

Environmente

great app , great featres and really great support team ! thank you alex and the team !!! try it out . 99% you wont be disappointed

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for writing us this lovely review, Environmente team🤩 !

We are happy that so far you’ve had a great experience with Growave💞.

We always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again😊.

Palalami

The app is great it has many useful features and the support team is amazing. They help you integrate everything and solve any issue you may have. :)

June 30, 2021

Hey Palalami Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an incredible review! It drives us to deliver the best product and effective support🌟.

It was a big pleasure for our team to work with you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with, we’ll be happy to assist you😊❤️!

VERGE

We have been using all products from Growave. It's not all perfect, but what is? And, whatever customization or issue we had they have been extremely helpful.

June 22, 2021

Aww, thanks a lot for your amazing review on us, dear VERGE team 😊,

Your kind words are a powerful engine that moves us forward and we are always ready to go the extra mile to provide you with fast and quality service. You are absolutely right, nothing is perfect, but our main goal is to always give you the best possible solution.

Cheers, and take care of yourself 🙋‍♂️.

Perlamuse

I couldn't ask for more. Top-notch customer service. Lightning fast and super supportive staff, especially Alex, who has accompanied me since the beginning of app installation to customization. He and his team have fulfilled many of my customization needs, was very prompt and quick to every request and solved all problems from the smallest to the most important. The app itself is a great all-in-one product. Super easy to install and use! We don't need to download tons of other apps (which hurts our page speed significantly) or subscribe to any other expensive separate services. We particularly love the Instagram Shoppable feature for its nice presentation and functionality, which we haven't been able to find elsewhere without having to pay hundreds of dollars for just about the same one.
Highly recommended !! For those small companies and startups out there who don't have the million-dollars budget yet very "picky" about both the quality and quantity of the services you'd receive, Growave is the answer for you.

Heya awesome Perlamuse team 🙋‍♂️,

Such great words on us we hear from you, and the whole Growave team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. We truly appreciate it, and this definitely boosts us to work even harder and make you more satisfied each time. Thanks for highlighting the affordable pricing and great functionality of Growave, we have been working really hard to reach such a level of service.

All of our programs are aimed to deliver fast and feature-rich options to contribute to your growth, and our developers optimize Growave each time to make it even faster and flexible on any shop, regardless of the traffic and data volume.

Additionally, it's our pleasure to serve you in a prompt and kind way, including Alex and other Support team members.

Thanks again, your words are priceless, and hope it will be helpful to other merchants as well 💖.

Tiger Lily Crafts

I've been using the range of programs offered by Growave for over 6 months now and I can't recommend them enough. There's always someone at hand to help out with any queries or issues. Everything runs so smoothly. With the amount of functionality included at the price point it's an absolute steal! Nothing is ever too much to ask for help with from the team at Growave. If you're unsure definitely give them a go - you won't regret it!

Dear team at Tiger Lily Crafts,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words🤗🥰.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Growave users like you.

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away😊.

Happy Growaving and have a wonderful day🎈!