Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SLOLI

程序非常的好用,客服很尽责。耐心的帮你解决所有问题,反馈速度也非常。虽然客服不懂中文,我不懂因为,但是客服也通过了翻译软件耐心的解答。我很少些评论,但是这个售后体验太好了,所有就来评价。不知道多少人能看懂中文,总之好评好评!!!

March 9, 2022

我们亲爱的商人!

非常感谢您的反馈和客气话。 您让我们的一天变得更好!

感谢您珍惜我们努力为您提供支持,即使我们不懂语言。 这对我们来说非常有价值。我们试图用您的母语为您撰写这个答案😄

我们祝愿您的业务蒸蒸日上,我们将永远乐意为您提供帮助!

Uppercase.ro

Alex, the Customer Support Manager provides the greatest customer support out there! Trust me !! He is very professional, helps you with anything and explains you everything very very detailed. My experience with the Growave team is just great!! I sincerely recommend them!

March 9, 2022

Dear Uppercase.ro team,

Thank you for the fantastic review 💜! We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon. You are rock 🤘.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our service. Every tool and feature was created with care about you and your customers.

We are very happy to have met your expectations 💜.

New Conteanent

Just start building my store and found this app. It replaces many apps I was installing. I already installed one app for review, one app for loyalty and reward. I was just trying to find another app for social log in then I found this app. Immediately uninstalled the others... I am a minimalist. I don't wanna too many apps in my store.

March 4, 2022

Dear team at New Conteanent🌞

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review💕

We do appreciate that and seeing your 5-star experience with us make us more than proud of our services and app that was focused to replace multiple apps with ONE, we are happy to know it😊

Hope we can have fruitful years of cooperation. Your friends at Growave🤞.

Kimtrue

Excellent app and friendly support team take care of our requests in a timely manner. Strongly recommended to any site owners who are looking for features such as reviews, rewards, wishlist, and more.

March 1, 2022

Hi Kimtrue team✨,

Wow, thank you so much for leaving us review🌞!

We are so glad to know your experience with us and the fact that it`s positive shows that we are on the right way😇.

Please let us know if you need any help, we are always there for you🤞!

Honeybunny

Customer service is very good, reply very fast , Alex is awesome, he is good , kindly , professional , reaction very fast.

February 28, 2022

Hey Honeybunny Team,

We would like to thank you for your kind words and for your positive 5-star review! 😍
Alex and the whole team are very happy🤗. You made our day 👏.

Have a good week and stay healthy 💪😎.

Au Sexy Forever

The UI and navigation in admin and doc page are sometimes a bit confusing but the support team is very responsive, and you got all the features in 1 single app which is very cost effective. And I am sure they can improve more in the future

BuyinTaiwan

We're a long-time merchant online but new to shopify interface. Have tested several apps and we'd say Growave is the BEST app and company on shopify. The app itself and the superb customer service and the extra miles they are willing to modify their app to suit our unique needs on our trial! Alex and his colleage provided more than good customer support, they are the BEST. We're so happy and so satisfied with the app and looking forward to provide the service to our future customers! Thanks!

March 10, 2022

Hey BuyinTaiwan,

Thank you for your kind words!!!
Customers' happiness with our service is our main priority. And we are delighted to praise high our app:)))))

It’s lovely to hear your kind words of appreciation for our hard-working staff. Thank you for choosing to stick with us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. We can’t thank you enough for sharing your feedback and reminding us why we do what we do🤞✨!

Prime Neckwear

Primeneckwear.com is thrilled with the app Growave. The reviews, rewards, and wishlist are easy to setup, easy to use and understand and the service is just as superb! Growave makes it easy to integrate highly effective tools that increase orders and engagement! Instead of having a bunch of apps to do these things Growave does it all for a fraction of the price! We had a few question about a few items and Alice was there to respond within seconds. All of the questions were thoroughly answered and we were further educated on some best practices. This app is a must have! Thanks so much for a great experience and product!
- Prime Neckwear

March 10, 2022

Greetings Prime Neckwear Team,

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to know you are satisfied with our app and service. That means a world to us 💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to improve our app day by day. We are so lucky to have you as our customer!

Best wishes,
Growave ✨

glee-japan

I have been using this app for loyal program. I love quick support. I hope this product would be more helpful and convenient near future.

March 2, 2022

Hello, dear glee-japan team 👋,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We truly appreciate it and the whole Growave team feels incredibly happy to have a customer like you🥰.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us 🤞. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!🤗

Have a joyful week ahead 🎈.

MIRKADA Jewelry

This shopify app is simple to install and has a clean interface. Alex was quick to respond and a great help.

February 20, 2022

Heya gorgeous MIRKADA Jewelry team🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave to know your positive experience with us. We work hard on making our app great every day and this has been our reward - to have customers like you. We do hope your business continues t flourish, and of course we will help you with this✨✨

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team for staying with us🤞

Happy Growaving🥰