Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Amores

We just started our shop and we are using the free product from ShopWave just to try and so far it has been great. We are looking forward to to grow our business and grow together with SocialShopWave. Shut out to Nurila for her quick response :)

Zensaroma

Where to start? I've just spent the last few hours going over several pedantic changes with Kalys who has frankly, gone well and truly above and beyond. Even on a couple of occasions, fixing things that had nothing to do with their app.

I've installed well over 100+ apps testing and tweaking the past month or so, and I've battled royally with many a customer service agent. Some who you just knew were passing the buck to other app developers, or trying to wrap up the support chat 5 problems too early. Some good, some woeful. But Kalys at Growave, has been by far the best support agent I've come across in all my time on Shopify. Patient, responsive, helpful. He is an absolute credit to this app. I owe you a beer, Kalys!

And finally, as for the app... holy smokes. There is so much wrapped up, that I actually cancelled 4 other standalone apps, that each charged what Growave charges. So I've cut my expenditure by 75%.

There is a cool wishlist feature, a reviews app that will be incredible and easily exceed other Review apps, as soon as they can get a review importer worked into it, Ali and Amazon. I circumvented this by exporting with free tools and importing directly into Growave's dashboard.

The loyalty app is better than Smile, Marsello or LoyaltyLion and with all the added bonuses, a heck of a lot cheaper too.
It can also push reviews to your facebook page review tab, push review tweets to twitter. And with the email automation, you can collect review photos (giving a cheeky discount in return).

You can also grab an Instagram shop, Social Logins (which is HUGELY important when getting customers to sign up with one click!). A social proof pop ups.

There is even a community tab, which is like having your customers in a social network. Which is nothing like anything else I have seen, and only just getting to grips with it.

This is by far, the longest review I have written and I haven't come close to explaining the power this app has. I can see this taking Shopify by storm sooner or later, I feel like I need a 'I was there' T shirt.

Go check it out and see for yourself.

Growave, I love the app, by far the best app I have used. Well done, fellas.

galonfleek

Kalys is very happy to help me complete the application settings, this application is very good, I hope they will continue to force!

Expedition Roasters

Great app and the customer service was excellent when I had a weird issue. They took care of it right away. Lost of options for reviews and special discounts to offer your customers.

TheVipfanprogram.com

Support is great whenever you need them. Alice was an amazing help in getting several updates done quickly for us. All of the features are great to have in one App and the added support makes this invaluable. Thank you Alice.

T.I.C.SHOP

We are using the Free plan since beggining and all is perfect. The support center works very quickly and is always ready to help. They did integration for us in Shopify website, so we did not experience any inconveniences such as crashing our theme. Good job, thank you !

P U R V I D A

Great support! Very fast and helpful. I'm looking forward to integrale more features. Thank you very much!

Girls + Bikinis

I used the app to help me make wishlist and add to favorites option. It works great and customer support is amazing ! I was helped by Alice and she did amazing job! I definitely recommend it !

LISETTE

Great multi-purpose app. I haven't explored all the functions, but the support has been amazingly quick and efficient to listen to my customized request. I hope the app will improve further in certain areas such as adding reward members manually by the user.

Pumayana

Really loving this app and I think it is reasonably priced. The customer support is AMAZING. Great job guys, would highly recommend.