4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for consolidating loyalty programs, wishlists, reviews, and referral programs into one platform, leading to increased revenue and customer engagement. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and its responsive customer support are highly valued. Some merchants have reported issues with the review migration service, but frequent updates show a commitment to improvement. The app is also praised for its affordability and value for money.

May 23, 2023

Growave is startup-friendly in terms of features, pricing, and support.
After installing Growave I knew that I was missing a lot. They provide so much for a reasonable price and the support is top-notch, just make sure to communicate with them and they'll get on it immediately which for me is the best feature.

GoodyTees.com
Morocco
About 2 months using the app
Growave replied May 24, 2023

Hi, the team at GoodyTees.com,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛
And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

July 16, 2023

Growave has the best customer experience. When I got any problem, they always responded so fast and warmly. Highly recommend.

Soto Studios
6 months using the app
Growave replied July 17, 2023

Hey Soto Studios team,

Thank you so much for your positive review!

We greatly appreciate your kind words 🥰. At Growave, providing exceptional customer experience is our top priority, and we are thrilled to hear that we have met your expectations 😊.
We are dedicated to promptly addressing any issues that may arise and ensuring that our customers feel supported 🤗.

If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Growave!

Masha,

July 4, 2023

Always keep attention to clients, great service!
If you're migrating reviews from another platform, do let Growave do your migration!

AYA Perfumes
Brazil
3 months using the app
Growave replied July 4, 2023

Hi team of AYA Perfumes,

Your kind and heart-melting words made our day 🥰✨!
Taking quality care of our valuable customers is our highest priority.

Please let us know whenever you need our help 🙌🏻. We are here for you!

Aidana,

Edited July 5, 2023

Great app for collecting reviews and a perfect loyality award programm combined with the wishlist. All three functions are essential for a perfect relationship to your customers!
The best of it is the support - always reacting very fast and sufficient!

Papier & Stift
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 5, 2023

Hi Papier & Stift team,

Thank you so much for your fantastic five-star review! We truly appreciate your kind words and your support. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. 🤗.

Happy Growaving 💙!

Ainura,
Growave Support team 💫

December 8, 2023

I am delighted to share my exceptional experience with the Growave CRM platform integrated with Shopify. As an avid e-commerce enthusiast, I've had the opportunity to explore various CRM solutions, and Growave has truly stood out as a game-changer for my business.

MR.MOCK Original Brand
Thailand
5 minutes using the app
Growave replied December 10, 2023

Dear MR.MOCK Original Brand team,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Growave! It's fantastic to know that our platform has proven to be a game-changer for your business. Thank you for choosing Growave, and we look forward to continuing to support your business growth. 🥰

If you ever have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out.

Begaiym, Reputation Manager

December 2, 2023

They do exactly what they say, fully recommend

Essential Outlet
22 minutes using the app
Growave replied December 4, 2023

Hey Essential Outlet team,

A big thank you for your positive feedback and the fantastic 5-star rating! Your recommendation is a great motivation for us to keep up the good work. 💖
If there are specific aspects you liked or any way we can enhance your experience, feel free to let us know. We're excited about the opportunity to serve you again and ensure your satisfaction remains our top priority.

​Begaiym, Reputation Manager

August 30, 2023

I experienced a technical issue and this support team helped me to fix it immediately. such as a good support and app.

3D® Mats Official Thailand
Thailand
7 months using the app
Growave replied September 1, 2023

Dear Mats Official Thailand team,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! 🥰
We are glad that our support team could help you with all technical issues and hope to continue providing great services.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. 🙏🏻❤️
Best regards,
Begaiym Reputation Manager.

July 6, 2023

Since I first started using Growave a few weeks ago it has been very seamless and easy to integrate with my site. Some features do require support from the help desk but they jump on top of requests and are always eager to assist. Nothing but good reviews from me and my team and we can't wait to dive into more of the features!

Strength of One
22 days using the app
Growave replied July 6, 2023

Dear team at Strength of One,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review 🌺!

It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!
We will do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product 🙌.

Happy Growaving!💙

Anna,

June 10, 2023

I'm thrilled that I can use one app to replace the loyalty/reward system I had before AND replace the wishlist app I had before as well. Add in the fact that they also have a product review system that is integrated with the rewards system and you've got a lot of value in just one app! The team at Growave including Aziz, Masha, Anna, and Janat have been super helpful during my trial period and are always prompt with responses and solutions to any issues I might have. I'm excited to keep using Growave to improve my site's experience for my customers.

Gundam Shoppers Network
17 days using the app
Growave replied June 10, 2023

Hello Gundam Shoppers Network team,
Aww, thank you for taking your time and leaving us such a nice review ❤!

We highly appreciate your sincere and kind feedback about the performance and setup of our features, and especially about our Customer support 🤗. Your opinion is crucial to us, and now we are incredibly pleased to know that you are happy with our app and service 👍.

We will do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product ⭐. Thanks again and looking forward to fruitful cooperation!

Masha,
Growave Support Team!

June 15, 2023

The app works well and the support team are very helpful with queries and functionality of the app.

Easy to use and nice addition to our store

Curaloe - South Africa
South Africa
Almost 2 years using the app
Growave replied June 15, 2023

Dear Curaloe - South Africa Team,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that our app is serving you well and that our support team has been helpful in addressing your queries and ensuring the smooth functionality of the app.

We're committed to providing an easy-to-use solution that adds value to our merchants' stores.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Adil-Ai,