Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Toyful Treasures

Wonderful customer service. Kalys is the best! He resolved my issue in a timely manner and now all of my needed features are on my website.

The August Peach Boutique

I love this app, the people were really nice and helpful. It was exactly what I was looking for and they set it up for me!

Solstice et Mineraux

I first used this app for reviews and wishlist, but then I took the entire package because they have very good apps very useful ! The team is amazing, always there to help you as fast as they can. I'm very satisfied, and I want to thanks them !

KidsWoodLove

Great app with many features! Some customisation is needed to fit it perfect to the shop, but the support is awesome! Thanks a lot !

nmc official store

don't know of app but customer service is super awesome even better than shopify.so i just love itlove itlove itlove itlove it

Simidress

Very good app, they are very helpful and easy to talk with. This app has many good functions, and more better for websites.

Saphyra Boutique

I used this app to help me with my wishlist and reviews. The Customer service is amazing and they did everything i asked and matched my theme very well.I would recommend them for sure fantastic service!

Deliver with Love

Great app so far, and great support team - Nurila and Tursunai are bothe very helpful, fast and responsive!
I requested something yesterday and they did it immediately (I'm not even paying yet).
I had another site using a different wishlist program that I had to pay for - thinking of moving here - I feel like I get more from their app.

Shop Fabrini

Hands down the best app for review, wishlist, instagram, social login etc. everything out of one hand makes it very use and the support is very, very helpful. The make sure that everything works and are super fast. LOVE IT!

Beaulevard

Great customer support by the developer. They have seamlessly helped me to make the features appear as I wanted on the store.