Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 21, 2022

I looked into Growave initially because I needed a referrals app and my existing rewards app would have cost 3x more to add that functionality. But as I learned more about their rewards options, wishlist, reviews, and social sign-in, I realized their features were so much better than the other various apps I was currently using. I swapped out all of those and have really appreciated the cheerful response and super speedy tech support on a couple of small questions I had - especially to configure the reviews to only show the reviewer’s initials. Thank you!! USuper app - highly recommended!!

junglesuit
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hey, Team at Junglesuit! 🥰😃

Oh, your feedback and thoughts about our support team and app features are greatly helping our team and especially me. ✨ Thank you so much for your awesome 5-star review! 💘

You're amazing either way! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have! 🐬

June 21, 2022

I have been working with the guys, specifically Alex & Tina, for almost a year now and their service has been nothing but top shelf! They are quick to respond, efficient, courteous and even when I ask for several changes/reviews and they are always eager to help solve whatever issue I have. I can thoroughly recommend these guys as not only have they helped grow our audience and reach, they do so with the proverbial service with a smile. Keep up the good work!

TOMS - The Only Music Shop
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi TOMS - The Only Music Shop team,

We truly appreciate your valuable review of us and our app. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your honest opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support an awesome customer like you! 💖
Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become even better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey. 🤗

Sincerely, Growave Team! ✨

June 21, 2022

Great customer service! Very efficient and helpful with frequent updates.
Easy to use app with great functionality :)

BiltongMate
Time spent using app: 22 days

Hi BiltongMate team,

We truly appreciate the time you devoted to leaving a review for us.✨ We are happy to know our customers' thoughts and we are more than happy to know that the app and our work are helpful to you. We are always here for you and we are thrilled to have customers like you. Thank you very much for such warm words! 😍

Have a great day! 🙌

Edited June 23, 2022

UPDATE: Customer support reached out to me and was very kind, prompt, and did everything to make it right. They noted that the prices I was seeing were due to a technical error which has since been fixed. I have had a great experience with customer service and am now using this app in my own shop. When viewing the app on Shopify, it shows a $9/month option; however, when you go to actually try the app its cheapest option is over $35/month. That is a huge discrepancy. Please update. Your options are not as advertised, which is disappointing.

Shop ElizabethJournals
Time spent using app: 4 days
Growave replied June 24, 2022

Hi team at ElizabethJournals,

We really want to thank you for leaving your feedback!✨ We appreciate your time and for giving us the second chance. Our team works every day to meet our clients' expectations and the customers' feedback is always our number one target to grow and improve. ❤ We hope that our partnership will be fruitful, and our customer service and developer teams will be happy to help you anytime you need us! 😊

Have a wonderful weekend! 😍

Edited June 30, 2022

[Update]: I'm very impressed with the customer support from Tina - she has been responsive and very helpful! To install an new app takes less than one minute, but to set up all the features correctly really needs time. Tina has been helping me going through every step and she provided the amazing service. Thank you Tina! [Previous review]
This app looks like a good option, combining more features! However, there might be bugs: 1. The reviews were migrated but couldn't show correctly.
2. Got notification from Google Search Console about the Review snippets structured data issue and this will prevent our page from appearing in Search result. I've sent multiple emails to Growave support team asking for help. None of the above problems got resolved. This is probably a nice app if it can be installed successfully, but their support sucks. Their response to fix the urgent issues like this is much slower than the other apps we've installed!!!!!

Beauty by Jabees
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 15 days
Growave replied June 30, 2022

Hey Beauty by Jabees team,

Thank you soo much for this amazing review! 😍 These kind words make us better and push us to work harder. We appreciate your help and your trustful feedback! ❤ We take every feedback into account, try to correct our deficiencies, and provide better service.

Have a nice day! ✨

June 17, 2022

Alex responded immediately to our questions. Even when issues arose that could not be resolved immediately, he took the time to research and answer them thoroughly. We appreciate this app and Alex very much.

Green Spa Hawaii
Time spent using app: 3 months
Growave replied June 24, 2022

Hi Green Spa Hawaii team,

Thank you so much, we do appreciate your wonderful review!

We are so grateful for merchants like you! Please remember that we are always here and happy to help you in any way we can.

Once again, thank you for the positive feedback! 🤗

Happy Growaving! ✨

June 13, 2022

Awesome app, great personalized support. These people are truly working with their clients, which is very rare for Shopify app support. Thank you, Alex, for all support you provided and to all Growave developer team!

Segal Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months
Growave replied June 13, 2022

Heey Segal Jewelry team,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review!
It's a real pleasure to me that you are happy with our app and customer service 🤗!

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you!
We are always here and happy to help in any way we can 🙌.

Happy Growaving ❤!

Edited June 11, 2022

In love with this app! It's really complete, above and beyond my expectation. The customer service and Tina are just great, they're always available and fix the problem really quickly!

Kaio-Dia
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Growave replied June 11, 2022

Hi team of Kaio-Dia,

Thank you for 5-stars review 🤩! It made our day ✨!

Meeting our customers' expectations is our main goal! You may always reach out with your questions or queries, and be sure, we'll do our best to help you!
Tina conveyed her gratitude as well 🙌.

Happy Growaving!

June 10, 2022

Very easy to install and every question I had regarding customization was answered quickly. Alex and Tina were extremely helpful.

SUPERHIGH
Time spent using app: 10 days
Growave replied June 12, 2022

Dear team at SUPERHIGH😊,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track🙌🏻!

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come❤️!

Edited June 8, 2022

J'aime bien l'application. Simple et efficace et très user friendly. Alex m'a offert un très bon support malgré la différence d'heure de fuseau horaire. Tout ce que je lui ai demandé, il m'a aidé! Merci à toi Alex!

Jululu
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied June 13, 2022

Hey Team at Jululu🤩🥰,

Thanks a lot for your valuable 5-star feedback! We truly appreciate it!

Growave is known as a client-oriented company, and every customer means the world to us🌍.

Our whole team is always ready to help you with any questions you might have 😃👌🏻.