Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Very powerful suite of apps. I'm currently using the free version (which includes reviews, social login and wishlist) and I'm absolutely thrilled. Everything works nicely and look very good. Last but not least, the team have excellent support and they offer to implement their apps to your site for free if you can't do it yourself no matter how many times you may need this. Highly recommended!

Aqua and Ivy

I downloaded this app last year, solely to use the wishlist feature, and i must say... it has tremendously exceeded my expectations. Time and time again, when I have needed customized assistance to change things around in my store, the customer support team members have immediately jumped to fulfill my wishes and swiftly followed up to ensure my satisfaction. Unlike other apps that pressure you to leave premature reviews without having earned them, the friendly staff members behind this app genuinely work hard to put customer satisfaction first. I’m super impressed with these guys, and... get this.... I’m only on the FREE plan. I definitely look forward to using even more features from this app in the future. The phenomenal customer service is refreshing, and acts as an inspirational reminder of how we all should treat our existing and potential customers. Special thanks to Nurila, she is such a pleasure!

Cesi2GO

So far so good. I use the app for the wishlist. Customer support is great. Im happy with is app till now.

Spike Angel

I try another similar app before but this app is better than any other, and even customer support is so helpful. I'm pleased!

The Design Cart

Have gotten great results till now. I am customers are loving it and the team at social shop wave is extremely helpful and prompt.

5 stars - totally recommend this app.

WuauShop

Customer support is very good! I'd try only Wishlist and I like it! In the next days I will try other app. Thank you

SKETCH MYKONOS

Fantastic customer support!! The team is great and always willing to help. Very professional and always responsive to my emails.

MOTODesign2017

They helped to install my Wishlist and I had several request in which they handled my request fast and professional!

My Beauty Luv

Such amazing support! Friendly and excellent service! I needed help to install my Wishlist function and they handled it without any complications! Thank you!!

Kitcheniable

Un exito absoluto, totalmente inesperado, la verdad esta es una gran aplicación, el soporte es excelente, las funcionalidades son muchas! Muy conforme.
An absolute success, totally unexpected, the truth is this is a great application, the support is excellent, the functionalities are many! Very satisfied.