Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Tupperware 4 Sale

We used this app for loyalty and review! We especially like the fast response and solving problems from the team! Good job and keep it up!

UNIQSO UK

We have been using this app for main store for quite some time! And when we open sub stores, this is the only Loyalty App that comes into our mind! We have used this app for 7 stores!

UNIQSO CA

UNIQSO Express

Lensupermart

Great app! Many functions and worth the price! The greatest thing is the support team is very helpful and always reply promptly! Keep up the good work!

Elwood 101

I am just trialling the app and have had great assistance from Alice.
I am trialling the GROWTH version with a view to increasing or Reviews....this app seems like the best one out there. Will really know further down the track....fingers crossed.

Vitacafe Japan

I really appreciate this team.
This app is so wonderful and easy to use.
And if you stuck with any problem with this app, you can just contact this team, and they reply and solve the problem within less than an hour.
Highly recommended!

ReImagineIt

I use this app mainly for the wishlist and social login features but the fact they also include reviews even in the free plan makes it all the more awesome. I really appreciate their great customer service as well, they've helped me customize exactly how I want the look of everything to be through their experience in shopify development/coding which is really helpful! I only wish I could utilize a little more within the free plan (remove branding, use rewards, etc.) but considering my take on everything, I can only imagine those with the paid plans using all of the available features (at least 7 apps in 1) have not only made Growave a nice addition to their stores, but possibly even a necessity!

Weshalo World

The app has been good ,for us since the start i checked google analytics and it is among the top apps that have been listed there helping our site ,weshalo.com and we thank Tattu Kachieva for being there for us and her consistency in following us up ,for us as a company it seems like we have been friends for a long time,im also greatful for their concern to know my progress from time to time with the customer support team so thankyou to growave and all concerned .

Forebear Gifts

The app is great. It works out really good. It's easy to use and their customer service is the most helpful ever! I would really recommend it. It´s like having lots of useful apps in 1.