Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Honeybunny

Location Hong Kong SAR

Customer service is very good, reply very fast , Alex is awesome, he is good , kindly , professional , reaction very fast.

February 28, 2022

Hey Honeybunny Team,

We would like to thank you for your kind words and for your positive 5-star review! 😍
Alex and the whole team are very happy🤗. You made our day 👏.

Have a good week and stay healthy 💪😎.

Au Sexy Forever

Location Australia

The UI and navigation in admin and doc page are sometimes a bit confusing but the support team is very responsive, and you got all the features in 1 single app which is very cost effective. And I am sure they can improve more in the future

BuyinTaiwan

We're a long-time merchant online but new to shopify interface. Have tested several apps and we'd say Growave is the BEST app and company on shopify. The app itself and the superb customer service and the extra miles they are willing to modify their app to suit our unique needs on our trial! Alex and his colleage provided more than good customer support, they are the BEST. We're so happy and so satisfied with the app and looking forward to provide the service to our future customers! Thanks!

March 10, 2022

Hey BuyinTaiwan,

Thank you for your kind words!!!
Customers' happiness with our service is our main priority. And we are delighted to praise high our app:)))))

It’s lovely to hear your kind words of appreciation for our hard-working staff. Thank you for choosing to stick with us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. We can’t thank you enough for sharing your feedback and reminding us why we do what we do🤞✨!

Prime Neckwear

Primeneckwear.com is thrilled with the app Growave. The reviews, rewards, and wishlist are easy to setup, easy to use and understand and the service is just as superb! Growave makes it easy to integrate highly effective tools that increase orders and engagement! Instead of having a bunch of apps to do these things Growave does it all for a fraction of the price! We had a few question about a few items and Alice was there to respond within seconds. All of the questions were thoroughly answered and we were further educated on some best practices. This app is a must have! Thanks so much for a great experience and product!
- Prime Neckwear

March 10, 2022

Greetings Prime Neckwear Team,

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to know you are satisfied with our app and service. That means a world to us 💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to improve our app day by day. We are so lucky to have you as our customer!

Best wishes,
Growave ✨

glee-japan

Location Japan

I have been using this app for loyal program. I love quick support. I hope this product would be more helpful and convenient near future.

March 2, 2022

Hello, dear glee-japan team 👋,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We truly appreciate it and the whole Growave team feels incredibly happy to have a customer like you🥰.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us 🤞. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!🤗

Have a joyful week ahead 🎈.

MIRKADA Jewelry

Location Germany

This shopify app is simple to install and has a clean interface. Alex was quick to respond and a great help.

February 20, 2022

Heya gorgeous MIRKADA Jewelry team🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave to know your positive experience with us. We work hard on making our app great every day and this has been our reward - to have customers like you. We do hope your business continues t flourish, and of course we will help you with this✨✨

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team for staying with us🤞

Happy Growaving🥰

Smartmarket.ma

Location Morocco

5/5 customer support, always respond immediately to all my questions and help to fix things when needed. Thank you Alex

Thank you so much for this 5-star review, Smartmarket.ma🌞

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Seeing your positive experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing us😇

We’re here for you anytime. Best wishes,
Growave Team🤞

bedbuddies.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am enjoying the cost benefit of having all the options for one low price. Ive had a couple of setup issues that were attended to quickly, however Im thinking my product page load speed has suffered as it takes some time to finish loading. Its not so bad because it still loads everything important quickly, but does does make my product pages look clunky.

February 22, 2022

Dear team atbedbuddies.com.au,

Thank you for the review 🥰! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps our team improve. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time 🥰!

Thanks again for providing us with your review, we appreciate it✨!

Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale

I am in love with this app! I am saving so much money with the app it's amazing! I used to pay $15 a month with Judge.Me and $50/mo with Smile.io. This app has 5 apps included for a small flat fee.
Customer service is top notch. I can say they're almost 24/7, Tina and Alex work with me almost at anytime. They helped set up my store to my exact liking and migrated all my data from other apps.
The UI/UX is pretty simple and effective. It's easy to complete tasks that I need. What more can I ask for?

Hi Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale 🥰,

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. ✨. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience. Have a wonderful day🙏!

Harbor and Sprout

This app looked like a good solution at first, but the actual functionality and delivery of features is extremely unreliable. Our business hinges on this system working correctly, and it does not work often enough that it has compromised our relationship with our customers in ways that make me feel helpless. I am very frustrated and disappointed that an app I paid I lot of money for has let us down so consistently. I am desperately seeking a new solution.

February 18, 2022

Hi, the amazing team at Harbor and Sprout!

Please let us express our gratitude for your wonderful review! It's our pleasure to assist a thoughtful client like you, and the fact that you appreciate our support means the world to us, truly! From our side, we will try our best to keep contributing to your business's growth 🥰

Have the best weekend!