Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Spike Angel

I try another similar app before but this app is better than any other, and even customer support is so helpful. I'm pleased!

The Design Cart

Have gotten great results till now. I am customers are loving it and the team at social shop wave is extremely helpful and prompt.

5 stars - totally recommend this app.

WuauShop

Customer support is very good! I'd try only Wishlist and I like it! In the next days I will try other app. Thank you

SKETCH MYKONOS

Fantastic customer support!! The team is great and always willing to help. Very professional and always responsive to my emails.

MOTODesign2017

They helped to install my Wishlist and I had several request in which they handled my request fast and professional!

My Beauty Luv

Such amazing support! Friendly and excellent service! I needed help to install my Wishlist function and they handled it without any complications! Thank you!!

Kitcheniable

Un exito absoluto, totalmente inesperado, la verdad esta es una gran aplicación, el soporte es excelente, las funcionalidades son muchas! Muy conforme.
An absolute success, totally unexpected, the truth is this is a great application, the support is excellent, the functionalities are many! Very satisfied.

Adriana FJ

Great app! and their customer service is amazing, they program the integrations based on your preferences

Olivia Davenport Fine Jewels

Great app that covers a lot of important features under one umbrella. Support is spot-on - always there and willing to help. They tweeked a lot of things for our website and put a lot of effort in on our behalf. Definately sticking with this app and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

UNCOMMON.GLOBAL

SocialShopWave got best support service they are instant and give their best to satisfy the customer by making changes required as per the website.