Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

niftygifts

This app is very useful and their support is also very prompt. Many of the features like Rewards, Automatic Emails , Social Login are really easy to use and helpful I will really suggest this to my friends.

FlexibleBack™

Affter I did have some problems, they appologized and they did a good job. The issue overall seems to be fixed and they dealt professionally with the situation. So it´s just fair to change my review and give them a second chance.

Badawis NZ

I don't easily give five-star reviews. But Growave has gone over and beyond to satisfy our needs. In my many years, I have rarely met such a crowd that really cares for their customer.
All the options I needed, manually customized and applied for us. I highly recommend Growave with all my heart.

All Would Envy

I am amazed by how many functions this app has at a really affordable price! Customer service is really prompt, helpful and knowledgeable too (specifically Alice). Although I am still in my trial period, the team has already been giving me the VIP service, and perfecting everything along the way so quickly. Can't wait to launch the app once all is good to go!

Cool Summer Store

The best app with an excellent customer service. All the employees that we have contact with are very kind and they will help you with any special requests that you have regarding the integration of the app on your website. We are very pleased with all of their help and their fast and clear communication. When they are processing a request they will keep you posted on the progress, which is also very nice. The app itself works perfect. Would definitely recommend their service to anyone.

MerKado24-7

check several apps and none offers what Growave has the most complete referral and reward system in the simplest and most friendly way, the support is incredible, and exceed all my expectations. 100% recommended

Elevate Clothing Company™

The app itself is great and has lots of useful functions. The support team is incredible and helps with everything, they also respond very quickly. Overall this is a great app and company.

Spanglefy

I absolutely love this app. It extremely easy to set up and offer a variety of functions. Loyalty, rewards, reviwes, etc.
The support service is also excellent amd very helpful.

Musebridals

Great app, various function to grow your business. Customers service is top, patient, professional.

Wanderlost & Found

You're going to love the customer service. Quick, smart, efficient, and helpful, always. And as someone who's worked in ecomm for years, using hundreds of apps across multiple stores in different industries, I'd say this... options are great, and features are fun, but what's really (REALLY) hard to find amongst all that stuff is real customer service. And from people who genuinely want to see you succeed. Not just people who copy/paste the same text their boss told them to say to every customer.

Ask yourself how often you've worked with people like that? Not a lot, right?

Genuinely a pleasure to work with Growave these past couple of months. And I'm sure it will continue to be a pleasure!