Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 1, 2022

one of the most excellent app with amazing customer service and support I tried several apps but this one is the best

KANYMANI
Time spent using app: 6 days
Growave replied June 1, 2022

Hi KANYMANI team,

Thanks for your feedback. You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words😇. We at Growave always strive to be proactive, as your good experience with us is our top priority!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review🤗

May 31, 2022

The best part of this app is when you have any difficulty with this app, you can contact their customer service people, and they respond so fast and solve your problem perfectly.

PopFun
Time spent using app: 7 months
Growave replied June 1, 2022

Hey, Team atPopFun 😇🙌🏻

Thanks a lot for your 5-star feedback! We are very happy to read such kind words 💘.

We always try to help you with your queries and make your experience with us better and better every day!

Looking forward to assisting you more! Have an amazing week ahead 👍🏻

May 27, 2022

Was using Growave once at the very beginning of our store. We tried up several different apps after that. However, Growave is the best one so we are back to Growave Alex helps me transform all our old data and implement new features in one day! Unbelievable!

Springer Garden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Growave replied May 29, 2022

Hi, the dear team at Springer Garden 🥰,

You don’t know how much your fantastic feedback means to us here at Growave. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations.
Thanks so much for sharing your review❤️!

May 26, 2022

I just went live with a new theme which included Grove's app and I'm very pleased so far. Their customer service, which I used several times, was prompt efficient, and really seemed to care. First class service. Thanks Tina and team at Growave.

Hand and Paw Project™
Time spent using app: 2 days
Growave replied May 26, 2022

Hi, team at Hand and Paw Project™ 😍,

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at Growave. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you❤️.

Thanks again for your kind words and for being a fantastic customer✨.

May 26, 2022

My experience using this app has been great. This is a must-have app for every store that wants to boost its sales and also give their customer the best experience. This app has helped me reduce cart and checkout abandonment by allowing customers to add products to their wishlist, collect reviews from customers via email, and also the ability to reward my loyal customers. The customer support is awesome, swift to respond and always willing to help and assist with any issue.

ruffntumblekids
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 11 months
Growave replied May 26, 2022

Dear team at Ruffntumblekids ❤,

Thank you for your detailed review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words❤️.

Thanks again, and have a great day✨!

May 25, 2022

Really great response rate, Alex was really efficient and managed to help me solve all my queries. Thank you so much, made my job a lot easier.

Glowfully
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Growave replied May 25, 2022

Dear Glowfully Team!😇

How nice to hear such beautiful, warm, and most importantly honest and sincere words from you! We are very happy to meet your expectations.😊

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know. We're for you anytime.💕

All the best,
Growave Team🤞

May 24, 2022

I love using Growave for our online store! We use the Reviews and Wishlist features and it's helped our e-commerce store tremendously! The setup is easy and the team's customer support is excellent! Highly recommend

Berry Jane™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied May 24, 2022

Hey, Team at Berry Jane™ 😊🙏🏻

We are so happy to receive your 5-tar review! 😍
This makes us so happy to know that our features help your store 🤝.

Please always feel free to contact us with any further questions you might have 🐬!

May 23, 2022

Just started using the app over the last couple of weeks. Their support to get us up and running has been great. We always get a quick response

O My!® Bath and Body
Time spent using app: 7 days

Dear team at O My!® Bath and Body 🥰,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track❤️!
Thanks again and have a great day✨!

Edited September 27, 2022

Update 28-09-2022: The "Inclusive tag" functionality within the Rewards program setting "ways to spend" does not work. When a user attempts to save tags "inclusive tags" in a custom discount option, the user receives a "Something with wrong" error message - and the settings do not save. This means you cannot separate ways to redeem rewards between program tiers like GOLD | SILVER | BRONZE - all customers will see all ways to redeem options regardless of their tier. This is a persistent bug that has been ongoing for over 3+ months now and is still unresolved. Whilst support is very accommodating and fast to respond to requests for updates on this bug it does not remove the fact that the bug is critical to the core functionality required to administer rewards tiers "ways to spend". I'm hoping for an expedited solution to this issue or else we will have to move to another platform because Growave does not work the way it is supposed to regarding the Rewards program functionality. I'm not sure how other merchants are not having issues with this bug. I'd love to know a workaround if one exists. Initial review 23-05-2022: Growave is a great solution to consolidate multiple apps into one cost basis. We have migrated from for other solutions into Growave which saves us operational time and reduces our costs. We have had a few minor support requests to help get us up and running and the Support team has been great - thank you Alex and Tina. We recommend to you Growave for your reviews, rewards and wishlist functions for your Shopify store.

Ellus & Krue
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Ellus & Krue team,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Growave. We’re here for you anytime 🤗.

Happy Growaving 💙

May 20, 2022

Been using this app for a few years now, and I must say that their Support Team is very helpful and quick to solve my request! They did a great job providing me solution that I wanted, and for that, I can't thank them enough! A very recommended app if you wanna have your store built up differently than any other stores! They have everything you look for, and their Customer Service is top notch, you feel like you don't have anything to be worried of :) Thanks!

Japan Premium Malaysia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Dear team at Japan Premium Malaysia 🤗,

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review 💕.
We do appreciate that and seeing your 5-star experience with us make us more than proud of our services and app that was focused to replace multiple apps with ONE, we are happy to know it 😊.

Hope we can have fruitful years of cooperation ✨.

Your friends at Growave 🤞.