Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Select Trends Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app. It is so easy to use and the support is fast to help. I really like that one app has reviews, wishlist, and shoppable Instagram

March 25, 2022

Dear team at Select Trends Boutique🤗

Your kind words mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for helping share the word about us!🤩 It`s always a pleasure to hear such feedback and warm words, it shows that our hard work is being paid off. Thank you once again🌞

Much appreciated and take care,
Growave Team🤞

Hair Plus ME

I absolutely do not know what I would do without this app; It has been so helpful and strategic to my success. I love all the automations. I have not found another app that offers the same service...anywhere. It is easy to use and customer service is on it! Same day response, they do they hard work for you... I am truly impressed with Growave and I recommend it 100% to any store owner

March 27, 2022

DearHair Plus ME team,

Wow!We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our app and services. Your feedback is appreciated 🤗. Our Growave team always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us. It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Thank you so much! 💜

Simon's Collectibles

Fabulous all-round app that does far more for far less cost than the alternatives. Awesome support too from Alex!

March 23, 2022

Hey Simon's Collectibles Team,

Thank you 😍. It's always a great pleasure to read such kind words from our beloved customers. We are very happy to know you are satisfied with our app as our customers are the top priority for Growave.

Hope to continue supporting you in the future times!
Wishing you a great day 💖.

닥터조 스토어

Time spent using app About 1 month

Since English is not the main language of our site, rewards, wishlists, and reviews programs have always been a big problem.
However, Growave solved everything at once.
I switched from Smile to Growave and everything went smoothly. Alex's customer service is great and super fast.
And the development team took care of whatever I asked for.
I definitely recommend this app!

March 23, 2022

Hey, the team at 닥터조 스토어, ⛳

We are very happy to read such kind and warm words 😍! Thank you so much for your 5-stars feedback! 💙

Our big team works every day to improve our service and every customer is very important to us!

Please always feel free to contact us. We'll be glad to assist you ✨.

​Happy Growaving 🐬!

電器熱 Fever Electrics

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome app, supports almost all the rewards I wanted. Customer service is excellent, responsive and helpful. UI is friendly, easy to use and the price is reasonable.
5 stars highly recommended

March 22, 2022

Dear team at電器熱 Fever Electrics❤️,

It gives us much pleasure to know that you’ve chosen the Growave app. Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every customer’s experience is a memorable one.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day✨.

Airsoft Anonymous

Absolutely top notch support, so quick to respond on live chat and action teething issues with integrating to our website. So far so good, now to get customers signed up and see how it goes!

March 18, 2022

Dear Team at Airsoft Anonymous😇

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community of Shopify✨

The whole team can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!🌞

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again and take care💙!

Everneat

The best team. they always resolve my concerns. thanks!! they are also very friendly and accommodating. Alex and Tina are the best!

March 15, 2022

Dear team atEverneat❤️!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, we really appreciate it🥰😍.

EconoMart USA

This app is definitely everything I'd hoped it to be. I look forward to seeing how it helps me with conversions. I needed some specific customizations and Alex and Tina both helped me out to my satisfaction. Support is important, especially to new store owners and at Growave they do a great job of making sure we have everything we need, how we need it, to help our store grow. I recommend them.

March 15, 2022

Hey EconoMart USA Team! 😍✨

We are pleasantly surprised by your feedback 💙. Thanks a lot for your honest and kind words 💪.

And thanks for helping us to grow too 👏. We're always here for assisting you.

Happy Growaving 🐬

Pawlie

Location Australia

Used this app for almost a couple of years, it works great, it's fantastic social proof, support is awesome and very fast.

March 13, 2022

Hi Pawlie Team🌞,

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Growave. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!🥰

And it is not every day that we receive feedback like yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide to our beloved customers. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us🤞😇

Cheers,
All the staff at Growave💙

Denice Roma

Location Italy

Very useful app, solves many problems that would otherwise need to be solved by long hours of coding.

March 13, 2022

Dear Team at Denice Roma🥰

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at Growave. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again😇

Sincerely,