Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Homeis

I use this app for the favorite and social login options and it works great! The customer service helped me integrate it to my store, they were attentive to my needs and very responsive via email. They did absolutely amazing job. I highly recommend this app and whoever is behind it.

Vallée des roses

This app is really nice for begginers like me, instinctive platform and nice resources. Customer support team is so nice and professional, thank you Tattu for your help :D

indusdiva

Great app and a great team behind it. Free assistance provided is awesome. Special shoutout to kalys :)

-Le Favourite-

I downloaded this app and I'm happy to use it. The team was very helpful in supporting me by solving my technical queries. I strongly recommend this apps.

GoldenGlam.nl

I'm in early stages of exploring the app, but what i can comment on now i had an issue in the theme i'm using, although I'm on the free plan. I have contacted the team and I was really happy with the level of support i received from them. they fixed my issue almost same day. good luck for you guys, I always appreciate when i found good customer support.

Ellemoor.Clothing

I recently downloaded the app to try, I am currently working with them to set up everything on my store and I can say that not just the app is amazing but the support and customer service is great. They are super friendly and helpful. The app gives you all this features that you don’t need no other app. Definitely recommend 100%. After my free time is up I am definitely keeping the app. Super excited!! Ellemoor.Clothing

Évora Lashes

The Social Login app from SocialShopWave is an awesome app! Their support team is incredible. They made so many amazing improvements in my theme during integration process and even cleaned up some code, I didn't have a time to fix. Well done! I think Social Login app from SocialShopWave is a must-have for every single Shopify store!

The Digital Download Shop

Wonderful app, and amazing customer service! They got it set up for me fast, and Nurila was wonderfully helpful with making the changes I requested (and I requested a good number of them) even though I'm just on the free plan.

Cute Little Me!

Amazaing app. Amazing people.................,,,,,.....,,,,,,....,, always ready to help with setup.

Maribel Women's Boutique

These guys are amazing. Their customer service is remarkable. They arep prompt with helping to do anything you want and they help your store look amazing. They are very worth it! You need them! Trust me...