Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

The Harbour Bookshop

I was looking for a comprehensive and flexible reward & loyalty programme and Alice did OUTSTANDING work getting everything set up. I am so pleased with the result - it looks professional and elegant and it works! Thank you!

Herobility

I use it for reviews and the loyalty program and it is really great at both. Support is amazing! I recommend

HijabChic

I use this app and it is amazing! The support team is responsive, especially Alice she is very kind and super helpful. And i hope they can support mobile apps as soon as possible :)

zodiactale

This is one of the best app on Shopify. I really think this would be a great add to my website and I love it.

Finlows

I have only just installed Growave so can't comment on what it has done for my sales/customer confidence and loyalty, however Alice has been doing the integration and has done an absolutely fantastic job. She has co-ordinated everything and all my comments re adjusting how it looks and where buttons are etc - I couldn't recommend her more highly for dealing with the integration and helping make it look fantastic on my website. 5***** for customer service and taking all the hassle of coding away from me! Everything has been done quickly and to my exact requirements. Let's hope the app itself performs as well as the customer service and integration team! Many thanks

Americanflat

I use the wishlist and social login of this app and it is amazing! The support team is responsive, and super helpful. I recommend this app to anyone!

thePaifer

Super good app! Got all I wanted and even more. Customer support works super fast! They installed everything for me and put it suitable to the design of my webpage. Thank you , guys!

BARKLY

Amazing app. Made a huge difference in our store, the customer services is way beyond what I expected. Really recommend this app.

The Friday Feels

All in all an excellent bundle of apps all in one! Fits our needs and all the features work as intended. Kudos to the Growave team that helped so much with the integration, probably the best customer support I received in any app so they take the trophy!

Can't fault Growave so far because almost every bug was fixed by the dev team - Thanks guys!

AlchePharma

Like many of you, we installed and uninstalled many loyalty apps while prepping our web store. After all of that, I found Growave had the most pertinent and cosmetically pleasing features. Even better the customer service jumps through hoops to help YOU modify their app to best suit your needs. You will have no remorse in choosing this company, and it will help you to look forward to logging in often with a Big Smile. - Ralph Tuchiano, AlchePharma