Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

I Just LOVE Music

This is a really nice app with a lot of features I was looking for to create fun and effective methods to create user engagement.
I've integrated several features at this point and starting to roll them out via social media.
Features such as $2 off a shirt just by sharing with a friend and that friend can do the same. Also created a good 1/2 dozen other reward based discounts so people can get points by sharing, liking and even submitting reviews.
Activated wishlists so people can track items they like and get emails reminding them of those lists. There's still more to do but its a start!

Sportlicious Malaysia

The support from the team can only be described in 1 word....
AMAZING! They are there to help and to customize the app to your needs.

Plant Essentials

What an amazing app! And such fantastic service. I've only just installed this app 2 days ago, but so far I am in love with it. And the assistance has been quick, amazing and precise... hard to find an app that does this much in such a seamless way. Love love love it. Thanks so much

Exlibris Baco

It has been amazing!!! I got all supoort that I needed and the app is very useful! Its amazing the possibility to have all my site integrated with social medias!

Noira

Perfect App, perfect service! I am using SocialShopWave for my own shop. It's perfect! I had some issues with the App but Nurila helped me through all the problems. Thank you very much!!

NR CLOSET

I use it for reviews. I want customers to see feedback. Kalys has been a great help. I didn’t have to anything. Just said what I wanted and it was done! Thank you so much!

Kwishmall

Fast and friendly support. I think SocialShopWave is one of the most hardworking app developers I've seen. :)

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Very powerful suite of apps. I'm currently using the free version (which includes reviews, social login and wishlist) and I'm absolutely thrilled. Everything works nicely and look very good. Last but not least, the team have excellent support and they offer to implement their apps to your site for free if you can't do it yourself no matter how many times you may need this. Highly recommended!

Aqua and Ivy

I downloaded this app last year, solely to use the wishlist feature, and i must say... it has tremendously exceeded my expectations. Time and time again, when I have needed customized assistance to change things around in my store, the customer support team members have immediately jumped to fulfill my wishes and swiftly followed up to ensure my satisfaction. Unlike other apps that pressure you to leave premature reviews without having earned them, the friendly staff members behind this app genuinely work hard to put customer satisfaction first. I’m super impressed with these guys, and... get this.... I’m only on the FREE plan. I definitely look forward to using even more features from this app in the future. The phenomenal customer service is refreshing, and acts as an inspirational reminder of how we all should treat our existing and potential customers. Special thanks to Nurila, she is such a pleasure!

Cesi2GO

So far so good. I use the app for the wishlist. Customer support is great. Im happy with is app till now.