Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ascension Inspired Clothing

THE GREATEST ALL IN ONE APP, AND, BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT BAR NONE! I am very busy setting up my new clothing line Ascension Inspired Clothing - it's a completely new business, but, what the Growave app will enable me to do is nothing short of incredible. It's my first store launch but from the get go it will look extremely professional. You get a lot for your money with Growave and I can now pivot my business like an established high street brand. Rewards programme, wishlists, referrals etc etc. WOW all in ONE. I spent a week on YouTube researching reviews of other rewards apps and after a lot of consideration finally came to Growave. The customer support from Growave has been AMAZING, I feel SAFE in their hands. Alex has been a whizz and set up the Growave features and even helped with some customisation on my Turbo theme! He has listened and responded well and on time to my emails and I am particular to how I want my store to look. Tina & Alice have been great too in fact they all have. I am on the basic subscription tier and what's great is that it offers everything. There is an option for Klaviyo intergration which I will want to go with at a later date when I get to grips with email marketing. Growave is a credit to themselves and the Shopify! They are the gold standard with which all over apps should set themselves. There's a reason why they are 4.9 and it's because they deserve it. I've had a couple of bad experiences with other apps recently and not replying to me and have since uninstalled the apps but I know I won't be with Growave. I'm happy to give this review 100% satisfaction and take my time out to do it. Well done and thanks to the Growave team! ⭐

Greetings to the most amazing team at Ascension Inspired Clothing!❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Words can't express how grateful we are for this heart-melting review. We are always inspired by people that treat their work with attentiveness and care. So it's a blast to provide thoughtful clients like you with the most useful features and the most effective support, be assured that the pleasure is ours!🤗

We truly wish nothing but prosperity and warm welcomes for your business! From our side, we'll try our best to keep assisting you along this beautiful journey.😌

Looking forward to our future cooperation!

Queerkka

Location Australia

Amazingly helpful CS with around the clock support. Recommended for everyone. Thank you Growave. Lots of love <3

Hey team at Queerkka 💖,

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words! We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave to know your positive experience with us 😊.

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team for staying with us🤞

Best wishes,
Your friends at Growave🙌

DAMDAM

Location Japan

This app has opened the door to a lot of new possibilities for my business. We have a rapidly growing membership base and also able to collect reviews by giving the members a good incentive. The support team is also always super supportive and very fast to respond!

March 31, 2022

Dear team at DAMDAM,

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience with Growave✨. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us.We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it.

Thanks again and have an amazing day❤️!

Glamour Us

Amazing customer support team. They are very responsive, informative and friendly. This app has great features but would be even stronger with more control over member limits, filters and rules.

HeyGlamour Us Team ❤,

We do appreciate your kind words and the feedback 🙌.

Our main priority is that our customers are happy and satisfied with the app and support services too💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to make our app better day by day.

We will keep improving Growave, and your feedback is very important for us. It really helps us to provide the best features.

Thanks again for providing us with your review, have a good day ✨!

Artisan Professionnel

Location Indonesia

Got some issues with the icons not showing in the rewards menu, but after contacting customer support the problem was fixed. Great support and nice features!

Dear team atArtisan Professionnel✨,

Thank you for your kind words?. We’re grateful for your feedback and it’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Thanks again, and have a great day 🥰!

Moog Audio

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does it all! We migrated our Loyalty program to Growave because they were able to provide Loyalty program, Wishlist, Reviews all in one app instead of having to manage 4 apps at the same time. Everything that we asked for, they delivered in less than 48 hours. Plus they are cheaper than any other app.

Dear team at Moog Audio🎼,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations and you are enjoying the Growave app. Thanks again, your review just made our day🤗.

Barefoot Junkie

I was looking for a rewards app and a review app. I downloaded a few and played around with them but none were providing what I wanted. Then I came across Growave. Both in one and the added bonus of the wishlist. I'm still getting to grips with it all and looking at what I can implement to drive sales, loyalty and connection with our audience. So far though I have to say I am mightily impressed and customers in general seem to be engaging and signing up.

March 30, 2022

Wooow, thank you so much for your wonderful review team of Barefoot Junkie🥰

It`s such a pleasure to know your 5-star review, your kind, and amazing words are making our day so thank you for sharing your experience with us. The whole team at Growave will be over the moon knowing that we have achieved our goal - satisfied and happy customers are the main priorities for us.🌞🙌

Growave Team🤞

Soapy Gnome

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use Growave for our online and POS. We love that it works on both platforms. I also love how much this one app can do. Our customers love the loyalty program. We love the ease of getting reviews and social proof on our website. There is so much to this app, that we haven't even begun to utilize it to the fullest. We had a few minor issues getting it going at the beginning, but the Growave Team was awesome about helping us get it up and running. It's been smooth sailing since! I recommend this app to other Shopify users all the time!

March 28, 2022

Dear team at Soapy Gnome😇

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review. It`s such a pleasure to know about your positive experience and to read such warm and kind words🙌

We do appreciate you as one of our loyal customers and your review that is filled with amazing and inspirational words just made our day. The whole team at Growave does its best and works hard to make the app better and better as much as possible and the service that we provide you too🌞

Thank you once again and we do hope to have years of joyful cooperation. Wishing you all the best,

Your Friends at Growave🤞

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and I have been VERY happy with their service! Very quick and responsive. Highly recommended!

March 28, 2022

Hey The Black Bow Jewelry Company,

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words! It motivates our team to work hard and provide the best service.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being with us! We do and will do our best to meet your expectations.

​We are OVER THE MOON happy 💙 Thank you!

White Raven Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am needy. LOL. And every request I have had these guys have made it happen! Special coding/wording/whatever! They have always done whatever they can to make this app work for me and I would recommend them 1000000x

March 25, 2022

Wooow, thank you so much, the team at White Raven Boutique😇

What a wonderful review! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!🎵 Thanks so much for the 5-stars!🤩

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for the positive feedback!🤞

Best wishes,