4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

Edited July 5, 2023

Great app for collecting reviews and a perfect loyality award programm combined with the wishlist. All three functions are essential for a perfect relationship to your customers!
The best of it is the support - always reacting very fast and sufficient!

Papier & Stift
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 5, 2023

Hi Papier & Stift team,

Thank you so much for your fantastic five-star review! We truly appreciate your kind words and your support. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. 🤗.

Happy Growaving 💙!

Ainura,
Growave Support team 💫

July 6, 2023

Since I first started using Growave a few weeks ago it has been very seamless and easy to integrate with my site. Some features do require support from the help desk but they jump on top of requests and are always eager to assist. Nothing but good reviews from me and my team and we can't wait to dive into more of the features!

Strength of One
22 days using the app

Dear team at Strength of One,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review 🌺!

It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!
We will do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product 🙌.

Happy Growaving!💙

Anna,

July 6, 2023

Prompt and excellent customer service, would recommend the product and company for all your growth needs.

Bahati Collective
Over 1 year using the app

Hi team of Bahati Collective,

We highly appreciate your recommendation 🥰! Our big team works hard every day to provide 5-star service and we're support delighted to hear that we were able to do it 🤩✨.

The customer support team sends you best wishes 🙌🏻!

Aidana,

July 6, 2023

Very good support, the app itself works great and provides a lot of options for our customers to reach new goals in loyalty system.

Mi-Home.pl
Poland
4 months using the app

Dear team at Mi-Home,

Thank you so much for the fantastic 5-star review! We’re thrilled that you are satisfied with our service. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon! 💗

Janat,
Growave Support team. 🥰

May 23, 2023

Growave is startup-friendly in terms of features, pricing, and support.
After installing Growave I knew that I was missing a lot. They provide so much for a reasonable price and the support is top-notch, just make sure to communicate with them and they'll get on it immediately which for me is the best feature.

GoodyTees.com
Morocco
About 2 months using the app
Growave replied May 24, 2023

Hi, the team at GoodyTees.com,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛
And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

July 30, 2023

The ability to complete all necessary functions in one app and the prompt support made it possible to launch by the deadline.
I thought it was a great app!

読み放題サービス|東洋館出版社
Japan
25 days using the app
Growave replied August 1, 2023

Dear team at 読み放題サービス|東洋館出版社,

Thank you so much for your kind and compassionate words! 🤗🌸

I am incredibly happy to see such a wonderful testimonial! We are honored to serve such a great client and help you grow your business in a timely manner. 🙏

We always try to respond quickly to any requests from our customers and solve them in the best way possible.

Thank you very much for choosing us! 🥰

Nurila,
Growave support team. ✨

April 13, 2023

Great, responsive support team. Smooth interface as well, with a lot of features packed into one. Excited to see the app continue to evolve

Royal Flooring
6 months using the app
Growave replied April 13, 2023

Dear team at Royal Flooring! 💥

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review we are so happy that you like our app and that your experience with our app is going smoothly. 👍

Enjoy staying with our app Growave.💜

June 15, 2023

The app works well and the support team are very helpful with queries and functionality of the app.

Easy to use and nice addition to our store

Curaloe - South Africa
South Africa
Almost 2 years using the app
Growave replied June 15, 2023

Dear Curaloe - South Africa Team,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that our app is serving you well and that our support team has been helpful in addressing your queries and ensuring the smooth functionality of the app.

We're committed to providing an easy-to-use solution that adds value to our merchants' stores.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Adil-Ai,

June 10, 2023

I'm thrilled that I can use one app to replace the loyalty/reward system I had before AND replace the wishlist app I had before as well. Add in the fact that they also have a product review system that is integrated with the rewards system and you've got a lot of value in just one app! The team at Growave including Aziz, Masha, Anna, and Janat have been super helpful during my trial period and are always prompt with responses and solutions to any issues I might have. I'm excited to keep using Growave to improve my site's experience for my customers.

Gundam Shoppers Network
17 days using the app
Growave replied June 10, 2023

Hello Gundam Shoppers Network team,
Aww, thank you for taking your time and leaving us such a nice review ❤!

We highly appreciate your sincere and kind feedback about the performance and setup of our features, and especially about our Customer support 🤗. Your opinion is crucial to us, and now we are incredibly pleased to know that you are happy with our app and service 👍.

We will do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product ⭐. Thanks again and looking forward to fruitful cooperation!

Masha,
Growave Support Team!

Edited April 4, 2023

I had some questions and the team were so quick to respond and extremely happy to help. Best service!!!

R&N Collective
About 2 years using the app
Growave replied April 4, 2023

Hey, the team at R&N Collective! 🙌

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! 🤗

Happy Growaving! 💖