Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Elepanta

This app is all what you need. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected. Thank you all the team!

CBDonly

amazing app. Their support is unparalleled. The platform works extremely well, both review and rewards features are solid builds, and they are developing more and more.

Get Paws

This app is really great, the customer service is fantastic, they really do help you out. I use the app for the wish list function,

L'insecterie

Great functionalities, and Outstanding support, quick and efficient, ready to customize the app for our need. And I'm demanding! Thanks

Asrìq

They customised the app for me as if i was a paying customer. The app now fits into my colour scheme. Very impressed!

Shoppinet

Fantastic app. For my website I use the social login and the wishlist and all it is nice.
Recommended

Styling You The Label

I found Growave when looking for a rewards/loyalty app for our store. Growave does that very well but so much more. I also use Growave for our reviews, Instagram feed and wishlist functions. This meant we were able to consolidate the apps we previously had running in our store from four to one. If that's not reason enough to add Growave to your store, the support that you get for this app is quick, efficient and super helpful. I highly recommend.

Otemoto

Super helpful customer service! It's very useful as well to have loyalty, wishlist and reviews all under one app.

Fergiz

They have the best customer service ever! Tattu was very patient with me. I highly recommend this app. Please try them, you wont be sorry. Thanks Growave!

Atrium Plants

Great app that combines several marketing apps in one. Plus the customer support is the BEST I have experienced out of any Shopify apps. These guys are so helpful, responsive and go the extra mile to make everything look great on your store. Would definitely recommend