Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

TEST

One enterprise plan is so great that most marketing apps are not needed.

They are quick to respond to problems.

It's free for 30 days, so I'm very satisfied that I can do enough tests.

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You just made our hearts completely melt! :)

Reading such reviews, we feel energized and want to work even harder to make our platform better! Thank you!~

SIMPLEMENTE SOY

So far so good and the customer service fast and reliable. I have to give it a five stars overral. ✔

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! :)
You have just made our day better!

FASHIONZ.SE

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT APP, EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH THIS APP, SERIOUSLY THE BEST APP FOR REVIEWS, WISHLIST AND SO ON 10/10!!!

March 13, 2020

Our whole team just wanted to thank you for your amazing review! We really enjoyed reading it. :)

It's so heartwarming to realize that you find our platform helpful. Thank you for taking your time and sharing your feedback!~

JCMaster Beauty

We had some issues with growave but the support is awesome and helped us within a few hours. The app might not be the best fit for us but the support is really good.

Tilla Baby Box

I use this app for reviews and wishlist and it works great, the support is fantastic and I recommend it!

March 13, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks a ton for your kind words!~

Typical corporation

It's the greatest app if you cant build something like it use it and the team is great. I will always use them.

March 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for sharing your review with us and the community. We do appreciate it! :)

Le Beauty

Great App and super lovely people who help so fast and can customise it so well. Would highly recommend

My File Addiction

Awesome app and great support. Had an issue and it was fixed within the hour. I'm excited about using the rewards program on my website. I know my customers are going to love it!

Balance Factor

Loving the app and all its features. Customer service is by far the best app support team I've worked with! Their response time and efficiency is second to none.

Shapingcomfort

I used the free version for reviews and I liked very much how supportive the service is, they answer to every quwstion very quick and are very helpful.