Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Air Plant Décor

This is exactly what I wanted and fantastic support! Response from the support team usually within a few minutes!
Thanks!

Fancy Jewellery

Great app. A lot of options. Staff very supportive. All recommendations.

Best Value for Money

A great app, and incomparable support. Highly recommend!

ChampSports.mx

Awesome Support and Great features, thanks for everything guys.

Riverpoint Threads

Great app! It's the perfect choice for a lot of reasons. but the support you receive is unmatched.

Cool VW Stuff

The app has been greta and the customer service even better!

Olrady Boutique

I like it a lot. Service is great. So far I have only positive comments about this application and developer's team. A little bit expensive for those who didn't make any sales yet, but that is another thing. I would recommend this app to anyone.

smart pattern making

Very Promising app and good concept. I am rating this app 5 stars. Hope more updates come on its way. Anton has provided us with excellent costumer service via email. Hope one they they can have phone support as well as we have not seen any phone number yet to contact them. My feed back is we need to see on the dash board who is the latest member who joined our community and what they looked at a glance on the dash board. otherwise use this app is the best app I have so far seen that works with eCommerce stores.

Bring My Breakfast

Looks slick and the service I got when I asked for customization was great

Sweet Rebel

I love how my app looks on my website. Anton quickly responded to my emails and customized my site with a super fast turnaround. I have a community with over 500 users already. Looking forward to watching it grow!