Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DouceAria

It's a very good application and I would like to highly appreciate the patient follow-up of the Growave's staff Alex.
This growave is very easy and clear to use, a real useful application.

Hey team at DouceAria,

Thank you so much for such great feedback 😍!

I am happy that our app meets your expectations! We are always ready to help our customers and we value your kind and positive words because it motivates us to work harder and help us to be better. We will continue improving our app and service in order to provide you with the best assistance for our customers 🥰!

Heppy Growaving ❤!

SmileCloudJapan

これは本当にAll In Oneの素晴らしいアプリです。ショップの発展に貢献してくれてます。そしてサポートが素晴らしい!プロの仕事です。おすすめできるアプリです。レビュー、お気に入り、カスタマープログラム。すべてをハイレベルで実現できます

April 26, 2022

Greetings to the most wonderful team at SmileCloudJapan 🥳🥳🥳!

Words can't express how grateful we are for such kind words. We are always trying to meet and even exceed our merchants' expectations🤗!
From our side, we'll try our best to keep assisting you along this beautiful journey ⛳.

Happy Growaving 🐬😍.

pocoro

I would love to appreciate this very good application. Next, I would like to highly appreciate the patient follow-up of Tina and Growave's staff.
This growave is a good app where the application technology and staff education feel great and I will use it for a long time.

April 25, 2022

Hi Pocoro team,

Thank you for your valuable feedback 😊! We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at Growave. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you 🤗.

Thanks again and take care 💜.

CJ Labs

Totally recommend this app! The loyalty programs is very convenient. It works nicely and customer services is amazing.

Hi, Team at CJ Labs! 🤗🥳

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Loyalty program 😍. We find it to be a favorite among many customers.

It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day! 👏😎

Peachy Athletic

Recently switched over from Rivo and really impressed so far! I love the additional functionality that this app gives. It also allows VIP tiers without charging you an arm and a leg per month. And not to mention top notch support! Alex has pretty much held my hand through this whole process (even though it was seamless and easy to start, just a few hours to set up) - he’s been by my side the entire time and ensured a seamless transition from our old app. Imported all of our customer data and helped me get to production quickly!!! I’m impressed so far!

April 19, 2022

Dear team atPeachy Athletic❤️,

We’re blown away by your kind words 🥰! Your words lifted our spirits today. It means so much to us when our customers appreciate the hard work that goes into making each day at Growave memorable✨.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day ❤🤗!

es16.dk

Fantastisk service. Hjælper altid når der problemer. Svare hurtig og præsis på tingene så tingene er til at løse

April 20, 2022

Hey Thomas✨,

Thank you for this great and valuable feedback. It means a lot to our whole team and we are happy that we were helpful to you😊!

We do really appreciate your time and such a kind customer like you help us to improve and your warm words motivate us to better our service and app. We will do our best to continue providing the best service ever🥰!

East Meets West USA

Had one of the worst experiences with this app. Couldn't even begin to describe the months of back and forth while we helped them solved coding issue, fix crucial bugs and glitches. There is WAY too many codes that Growave implements on your site, 30+. This causes website to be slow and the user experience to be horrible. We upgraded our theme and deleted all the Growave codes because we were going to delete the App. Somehow we noticed that there was Growave code in the new theme! How it got there is highly suspicious. We deleted that App immediately after that. Over all this app is very novice in terms of functionality.

Your J Beauty

Smooth communication and great support ! An all-in-one app for useful features for an e-shop. I personally recommend. Looking forward for the further Growave development.

April 19, 2022

Hey Your J-beauty team,

Thank you very much for your kind words 😍.

We truly appreciate you as our customer, thank you for using our app and leaving such a positive review ✨.
We take every feedback into account because our customers are the number one priority to all of our staff 🙌.
We are glad to be helpful to you and we are always happy to help you 😊.

Once again we are grateful for clients like you and hope you stick with us for years to come 🤗!

Beautinow

I would say Growave is the best loyalty/review/wishlist app in the market. With Growave, you don't need to download five different programs simply to get one feature, and you'll save a lot of money in the process. Aside from that, the app developer will always be happy to assist you in customizing the app to better match your theme. Fast, accurate, personable, and patient customer service. Incredible app.

April 18, 2022

Hi darling, Beautinow,

We really appreciate your warm words 🌷!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. It is a great joy for our whole team that you love our features and highly appreciated our customer service. 😊 Your praise gives us the motivation to provide service with great pleasure🙌🏻!

AccGamer

Greatest apps i've ever installed, support also fast and to the point for my problem and trouble, I love it :D

April 13, 2022

Hi AccGamer Team😇,

You are awesome!😊Thank you so much for your kind words and for the wonderful review. We greatly appreciate you using our app. We listen to our customers because you are all important to us, and it is our great pleasure to help you with your concerns. Once again, thanks a lot for leaving such a positive review. Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service💕

Best wishes,