Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

tribeyarns

Top notch service! They have helped me whenever I have asked. I wish their awake hours were the same as mine, but I never have to wait too long. Kalys has been exceptional. Wish all app service was this good!

OceanBluu

I tried the app for a month before I committed to it. Highly recommend using it. The staff is very flexible and helpful. Everything I needed was customised to my needs.

All Dressed Up - Bridal Prom Tuxedo

The Support Team is VERY helpful and prompt in fixing issues and communicating through email. To cut down on my need for that help they need to add a little more user options to the settings.

AVOZZI

Nice app. Customer support is also good and super quick.
I think this is best in category, available for free.

OchelariDirect

Great support, especially Nurila, very fast response. They did everything I wanted. Let's see how it goes from here.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that integrated will into our site. Our customers seem to like it as they are using the wishlist. I look forward to seeing all the possibilities this app will have in the future.

Bong Outlet Canada

This apps is Awesome, but more than that, the support team is the best thing you get worth far more than. They replied for me instantly if they are available .
I'm running three online store and I've installed this app all the stores.
Thank you a lot! You guys rock.

Dailybuyys

Excellent app , very useful , the customer support is very professional, quick responds, i am giving 5+ stars!

Peace Love Tribe

Just started, but absolutely loving the app so far. Awesome features! Simple, intuitive layout and functionality. Amazing customer service!

Hygge Sweet Home

Customer support is excellent, very quick response and patient. The app really help to get orders, reviews and number of signups increased a lot. I like this app. However, the reporting / analytic functions are quite disappointed and not user-friendly.