Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Bubble Wrapp Toys

We previously used a different rewards provider and felt it was lacking, in almost all categories. The pricing structure was brutal, the limitations were overbearing, and the customer service was non-existent. We finally decided to migrate over and chose Growave; what a difference. The import process of all previous rewards members, points accumulated, etc. was almost effortless. The options for pricing structure allows us to offering some really awesome services our competitors don't (wishlist, rewards points tiers, customizations, etc.) for a really reasonable price. We also worked directly with Alex to integrate color palettes, custom placement of our "wishlist" button, and some other tidbits and it was... all free. The chat feature is functional and efficient. They follow up via email. Night and day difference and worth every penny. We have immediate usage of new features we launched and customers are really pleased. Thank you to the whole team behind Growave for providing such an excellent service. Thank you Alex, for making our on-boarding and customizations so seamless.

Hello, amazing Bubble Wrapp Toys team 🔫🧸,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Growave family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review, it is the real source of kindness and inspiration for our team. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us.

It is very important for us to make you feel comfortable with the onboarding and integration process. We do understand how crucial may be even the smallest details like color palettes, and for this reason, our team works hard on making the app available and flexible to everyone. Behind Alex, there is a whole team of Growave, who does care about you as a customer and part of a team, and it is just unbelievably awesome to see how our efforts are paying off in a way of your emotions. It is priceless - to have a family like this ❤️.

Cheers, and let's have fun 😁.

Her Vegetarian Kitchen

Love the Wishlist function - it was super easy to use and integrate with the store. I loved the look and feel. The added bonus is that their customer service was excellent!

June 11, 2021

What's cooking, good-looking? It is Her Vegetarian Kitchen with her amazing review on us 👩🏻‍🍳.

Awww, your kind words just melt our hearts here 😊. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us, it makes every member of our team love their jobs and stay hungry for your satisfaction every day.

Have a good one and happy Growaving 👏🏻.

Universal Nail Supplies

Great App, Great customer support. What I like about them is they have 5 app's including in 1 platform which is much easier to manage. Thank you Growave!

Dear Universal Nail Supplies 💅🏻,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback on us. It is indeed easy to manage 5-apps in one and we aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your needs every day. It was a very enjoyable experience to lead you through onboarding.

We are always happy to assist you and it is our pleasure to always make you satisfied with Growave and wishing you a great weekend ahead🤩!

SOCIE Select

Great team! The online supporters are nice and professional,solving problems fast as we expect. Appreciate all the works,5 stars for sure!

Hi there,

Wow! You are so kind to us 😊. I would also give you 5-star Review for the best customer of ours, but it is simply impossible cause all our customers stay on top of all priorities 🚀.

And this already worth all our efforts, and we will never get tired exceeding your expectations ☀️.

Dressdes

"NEW" An excellent team and app, within a month I asked them to make at least 15 changes to the code and they were always available to respond and quick to give me a great result. I highly recommend it! Keep going! ! "OLD" I have always asked for support from the team and they have always answered me, helped me and gave me an excellent result, just what I needed ..keep going!

Ciao Dressdes 👨🏻‍🎨,

It is not only our customer support team but the whole Growave staff, that works hard on delivering proper service and meeting every customer's expectations individually. This is what we call the family relationship, where family is every Growave member along with our dearest merchants who choose us 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦.

Grazie e buona settimana a venire!

Finding Home Farms

My team and I have started using the growave app to create a referral and rewards program for our customers. The review function provided by this app is also a very importance piece for us to have. Not only has the app been great, but the support team's help, speed of response, and consistency has been outstanding!

Dear Finding Home Farms team 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. It is very motivating and warm words of yours, and we are super happy to know that they are addressed to us 🙋🏻‍♂️.

It is nice to see that you were so impressed by our Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews apps when we also have Wishlists, Instagram and Social Login features that play another important role in e-business. We are always happy to help you out with setting up our programs.

Cheers and have a good one ✨!

IMPERIO Cosmetics

The support I got is really great. The app itself works also smoothly, and I like all the pages for my website that are pre-populated and ready-to-go. I ran into some problems though with orders that had to come from different older systems. So, I had to import them first and after that, I could Reward Points for my pass clients as well. Especially Tina and Alex helped me out with this. Appreciated! 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics

Heya gorgeous Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics team 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave. We work hard on making our app great every day and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team!

Model Railway Scenes

I love the way that Growave integrates my wishlist, loyalty, rewards and feedback and the modules work together to deliver a better user experience than individual apps.

June 4, 2021

Good morning Model Railway Scenes 🌝

We are just amazed how our customers describe their satisfaction with Growave and this has been the best source of motivation to strive for better from day-to-day. We truly appreciate your words and hope that together we will be able to build a strong partnership as your customers build railways from scratch 🚂.

Thanks again and happy Growaving 👏🏻.

Mean BLVD

Speaking from my experience after using this application for a while, I find it very handy in setting up promotions, giving points and gifts for our precious customers. Our business certainly benefits from this. And one of the best thing is that they have excellent and enthusiastic support staffs, especially Tattu and Tina. They always appear almost immediately and answer every question I have during the use of the app. Thank you for making such work became easier.

June 2, 2021

Howdy Mean BLVD team?!🤩

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us 🙏🏻. We are happy to have customers like you and every day each member of our team enjoys the process of making your experience with us better, the performance of the app sharper, and your satisfaction level well-deserved 🙌🏻.

Wishing you success and further heights! 🧗🏻‍♀️

Whoisblest

I Use This App For Many Different Reasons. It Has Been A Great Addition To My Store, And The Customer Service Is Exceptional. Highly Recommended App For Customer Incentives And Engagement. Also, A Great Way To Keep Track Of All Of Your Reviews From A Single Location.

June 2, 2021

Hello exceptional Whoisblest team, 🤸🏻‍♂️

We are so pleased by your words, they truly mean a lot to all Growave team 😊❤️

🎯 We aim to deliver best practices in the e-commerce business, and Reviews has been the best way to show the social proof of your site and products. We are glad that you like our service and hope with our united efforts we will be able to boost your shop as a rocket. 🚀