Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Fiole

Really intuitive, with great customer service. Tina has been super fast to respond, really clear in her answers & very helpful. Only draw back is that 'Custom Actions' are only available in the Enterprise plan. I'm not on Shopify Plus, nor do I intend to be. Having no middle-ground service whereby I could get hold of Custom Actions is a little frustrating. Not really a complaint though - more of a small wish for when/if updates happen. The app is fantastic and I'd thoroughly recommend.

April 6, 2021

Good day team at Fiole🤩,

It is so amazing hearing from you. We are sending you our endless gratitude for sharing your thoughts. Your feedback is an important component of our growth. Thank you so much for showing us the point where we need to put our attention. We have taken your advice into consideration and would like to let you know that we always put our efforts to keep the functionalities up-to-date💫.

Special thanks for mentioning our service, our priority goal is to provide exceptional support to our beloved customers.

We strongly believe in fruitful cooperation for many years and from our side, we will do all possible and impossible 🌱🌸.

Lifease

Customer service is the best when it comes to debugging or fixing any issues. They always reply to you in less than 3 hours and get things done immediately.

April 2, 2021

It’s so wonderful having a supportive and encouraging review from you team at Lifease😇,

Thank you so much for devoting your time and leaving your feedback. We’re committed to serving you with dignity and a sense of urgency.

May you provide us with more opportunities to assist you with your queries🙏🏻😍.

Wall of the Wild

I've had this app installed for about a week and so far, it's been great. It was easy to set up everything and I love the new rewards program. The responsiveness of their customer support is outstanding and they already helped me with a bunch of small but vital actions I couldn't make work correctly myself. Within minutes of activating it, a visitor set up an account! thanks for a great app!

April 2, 2021

We can say nothing but "wow", woooow thank you very much for leaving so thoughtful review team at Wall of the Wild🥳,

Our focus is to serve your requirements with our features and assistance. And we would love to send us our appreciation for granting us the chance to show our potential. It was a joy serving you. Thanks for being our customer❤️.

We hope for fruitful cooperation in the future.

Sparkly MeMaw LLC

Tattu is beyond amazing so is this APP! They went above and boyond even fixed a issue in my admin panel and no cost to me! I have already upgraded my plan and Also With this only being my 2nd day with the Referral program active.. i am already seeing Sales from it! Cant thank you enough.

We are so thankful to you team at Sparkly MeMaw LLC 🤗,

We are more than grateful for your kind words and generosity.
Here at Growave we have made customer satisfaction our top priority, and we appreciate all of our customers. We are delighted to learn about the achievement of your company because of our app.

We strongly hope to see more glorious years ahead of us🎊🥳.

Namasty

Everytime I have a question or need help to improve my shop, Growave is there to help me. Tattu always reponds fast and her work is perfect, she helped me with my reviews and I love working with her! The support center is really awsome!

Hiya 😍!

The words will fail to express our gratitude towards you team at Namasty,

You have been always cooperative and amazingly patient and it was only our pleasure to fulfill your requirements. We highly value your feedback and would love to let you know that we are always there for you.

It is true that we only get motivated by these insightful reviews, thank you so much for that 😇.

Aspire to serve you in an excellent manner every single day!

DrinkPure COM

Nice app, installed quickly. The documentation on the installation is not too deep but customer support is really great and helps you within less than 24h!

Hello, team at DrinkPure COM,

We are so thankful for you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us. Please know that it helps us to improve our app and service. Your review is extremely important to us.

We express our gratitude for your appreciation and so glad to know your opinion regarding our documentations. We will take it into consideration and aspire to work on them very soon.

May you continue to trust and rely on Growave 🙏🏻😍!

Assolari

This app have the best support! Tina always helps me and made the app fit perfectly to my store. Couldn't recommend more!

March 31, 2021

Our heart is overflowing with gratitude. Thanks a million for taking your time and sharing such a loveable feedback team at Assolari 🙏🏻,

It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well and our app is contributing❤️.

We would like to let you know that your amazing shop makes our widgets look even better.

Thank you so much for choosing us.

P.S. Tina is on cloud nine 😇

Petlantis

We have been using this app for about 2 years. Very easy to use and has good instructions for DIY sections. Support is fast and reliable too. Definitely recommend this app.

March 29, 2021

Greetings of the day team at Petlantis😉,

We would like to use this opportunity to thank you for your fantastic review and for doing business with Growave for all this time. Thank you so much for preferring us.
Great people look forward to great apps😊. We’re committed to providing you with excellent support to meet all your needs and expectations.

Also, would like to suggest you to check out this article regarding the power of Instagram: https://growave.io/blog/uniqso-case-study/. I have noticed that you are not using our Instagram feature so far ☀️.

Inkfinitee Sublimation

Growave is one of my favorite Shopify Apps, if not my favorite! We love all the features that give us an edge over our competition. If you are a Shopify store owner who is starting to build your brand, we highly recommend giving Growave a try. Since we installed Growave app last year, we now have almost 1,400 5-star reviews on our website! Their customer service is second to none. You reach out to them and they will work on helping you with any issues (if any) right away. They keep you posted with follow-up messages. They are very polite and helpful. Simply AMAZING. Shout-out to Alice, Tattu, and Tina! Keep rocking!

March 29, 2021

How did you learn to be so amazing team at Inkfinitee Sublimation😇,

Your thoughtfulness and kindness are limitless, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued patronage and giving real meaning to our days at Growave.

We would not be this good without you, everything we have we owe to our beloved merchants. We do our utmost to provide top-notch service and keep the app up-to-date.

We are devoted to assisting you with respect and fulfillment ❤️.

ORGANMASTER SHOES

Growave has made my website much more interactive for my customers and is definitely contributing to the increase in our sales. Their customer service is also very responsive and helpful. When I needed some things changed to work with my website better they made the changes immediately and made sure I was happy with the changes. I recommend this app whole heartedly.

Yaaaaaaayyy 🤗😍

We can never thank you enough for leaving such a marvelous review team at ORGANMASTER SHOES. Your acknowledgment makes us stronger and better than ever. Thanks for your faith and support ❤️🥰.

We are indebted to you for choosing us. It is so nice to learn about the achievements of your company because of our time and help. We will always try to keep the consistency in the best service.

Btw, you have a very attractive Instagram account, we highly suggest you try out our Shoppable Instagram gallery feature💎.