Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Myplutolamp

Alice is such a joy to work with. Not only do I appreciate her customer service with me, but I would love to hire someone with her aptitude to help others and remain kind all the while.

August 25, 2020

Aaaw, such a cute review! You literally made our hearts melt. Alice is so happy and proud that you mentioned her name. Thank you sooo much!💗

P.S. Don't forget that we are always by your side on your journey to grow and flourish! 🙌

STAC Fine Jewellery

I used this app to add the wishlist and social login feature for the timebeing and the process has been so so smooth! Can't speak to how well the feature is performing because we've just installed it but their customer service has been exceptional. With no coding background we sometimes struggle with integrations but this team could resolve most of our issues except the layout which we had to get an external developer to do for us. Overall extremely pleased with their service :)

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

The app provides so many useful features in one area. I like that I have a single developer to work with, rather than 5 for the same functions. Also, the support is simply amazing. Any request I had they did. All the apps function and now look like a part of our site, rather than add-ons. Can't say enough about the team behind this app. 5 stars all the way.

Blighty's British Store

Growave provides excellent value for all of their features, with the greatest support on all of Shopify. I asked for so many things to be changed and tweaked, and they did all of it. The developers are always willing to redo something until it meets your needs and requirements. I mostly dealt with Alice, and she offers amazing support, always friendly and does her best to understand your needs to communicate it to the developers.

Meliora

I love this app!! It has been really easy to set up, plus their customer service is the best. I really recommend it

BigBayBuy.com

Great features and allowed me to get rid of many apps which were making my store slow. Worth every cent and awesome support provided by Tina. Did all the integrations on my store to my request. Highly recommend to everyone!

Oakashoes

The service is amazing. They help me setup what I want .
The app is also great for reviews automation!
I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Get Great Gadget

Excellent customer service regarding response speed and technical know how, they love to help you! This really set apart from other app.

Ginsonline

The service of this company is amazing.
They help you setup everything you want and the customer service is so good.
The app itself is extraordany. It does everything you need from reward program to reviews automation and more!
Would recommend this app to every shop!

The Purple Magnolia Boutique & Gifts

So far awesome! Great help from the team for setting it up!! Looking forward to everything it has to offer :)