Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 25, 2022

A mysterious "glitch" for 5 weeks have left me unable to use this software and all I continually get is: "We will reach out to you shortly for a resolution." Asked for a refund over SEVEN TIMES now and have never been given a straight answer. Absolutely ridiculous! Reporting to Shopify to get my refund.

Shea Shea Bakery
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied November 24, 2022

Dear Shea Shea Bakery team,

On behalf of Growave team, we would like to apologize for your negative experience with us 😥.
Please let us inform you that we do value every merchant and it's important to us that all of our beloved customers are happy with our application.

We went ahead and conducted a thorough investigation of all your queries, and we noticed that our support manager missed your refund query as it was among your other requests.
Please accept our sincere thousand apologies for that. We do understand that it's a glaring mistake, unfortunately, this happens when contact is not face-to-face 😔.

Additionally, we hasten to inform you that first of all we have already made you a refund for the requested period.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right, please feel free to message us directly support@growave.io or via Live chat.

By the way, we contacted you via chat and Skype and unfortunately were not able to receive an answer 😔.

We don’t know if we can wish that we can see you again in our ranks in the future, Shea Shea Bakery team. We wish you only the best and hope that you will be able to regain your trust in us someday.

October 25, 2022

Great app with great and quick support. Asked them to modify something to make it different and it was done within a few minutes during the free trial.

Aroma Case
Time spent using app: 23 days
Growave replied October 26, 2022

Hey Aroma Case,

Thank you for having time and leaving us that wonderful review 🤗. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations. We will do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product 💫.

Happy Growaving 💙

October 18, 2022

I use this app for my wishlist and am so happy. whenever I update or change my theme, growave is always ready to update me. I never have to ask first; they always know when and where the right places to put their extensions are.

VIDA AMOR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied October 31, 2022

Hi team VIDA AMOR,

It's so glad to hear that our app makes you happy! 🤩
We always try to help you with your queries and make your experience with us better and better every day!

Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service! 💕

October 18, 2022

The app covers several needs of my store. The functionality is good and the support team is even better. Any question or concern was handled promptly. Five stars

Tabrizi Rugs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Growave replied October 18, 2022

Dear Tabrizi Rugs team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!💖

For you to say - just makes our day, because that is exactly what we’ve always strived for: to provide an all-in-one platform that will allow our customers to easily manage several apps from one dashboard.

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers.🤩

Please be always sure that we are always there for you if you require any assistance.😎

October 11, 2022

i don't have much to say on the app itself yet, but the customer service has so far been good. When i have had an issue they are responsive and fix it.

Jean-Pierre Weill
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
Growave replied October 11, 2022

Hi team at Jean-Pierre Weill🤗,

Taking the time to leave such a great review about our service, has really made our day💖! We always aim to delight our customers with our customer service and our attention to detail. It’s great to hear we delivered on our promise✨!

Happy Growaving🙌🏻!

October 10, 2022

Very great, helpful and fast response customer service!!!
Also, this APP works very well with our site. Definitely recommend for everyone who is looking for APPs with similar function

Kaleidos Makeup
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Growave replied October 10, 2022

Dear team at Kaleidos Makeup🙌🏻,

We’ve passed your wonderful review on to our team at Growave✨.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about our service. Our customers' feedback guides our business and helps us keep improving the service we provide❤️.

Edited October 17, 2022

Very good customer service and nice features! We enjoy using the different features and the team is very kind. We've had a lot of contact with Tina from customer service, and she is very sweet and fast whenever we have any questions!

Dermaspace-se
Denmark
Time spent using app: 19 days

Hi Dermaspace-se team,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and write a review. 😊 We really appreciate that we have such responsive customers as you. It is a great joy for the whole team that you are satisfied with our products and highly appreciated our customer service. 🙏

Please always feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to assist you anytime. 🤭

October 7, 2022

Very great, helpfull and fast response customer service!!!
Also a very usefull apps, A must have apps !!!

Lapak Handmade
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Lapak Handmade team,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review! It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer service!

We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for the positive feedback! 🤗🎇

Best wishes,
Your friends at Growave. 🙌

Edited January 19, 2023

I have been using Growave's loyalty app for some months already. The app has a few limitations e.g. the referral program cannot be used along with subscription apps. I gave 5 stars before because the technical support team (Tina and Alex) was amazing but suddenly the support team was changed and now it takes hours to get an answer from the support team. Sorry Growave but we customers evaluate an app not only for its technical features but also for the support we get from the team behind the app when it comes to questions or issues.
Update (2023-01-19): I was contacted by the lead of technical support, she apologized and is trying to improve customer service. So far technical support seems to have gotten better but I have not requested too much support lately so I'll keep updating my score based on my experience.

EcoKidsLand
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months

Dear team at EcoKidsLand,

Thank you for taking the time to update your review, our team highly appreciates it! 😇

Please be assured that we took into account your feedback and made a huge effort to improve the skills of our Support team. Thank you for helping us to be better ✨.

We truly believe that you won't face any issues you mentioned in your review since our team sincerely regrets about them and already eliminated them.

Please feel free to reach out if any time. The support team is 24/7 is here to assist you. 🙌🏻

September 29, 2022

Growave is not as intuitive as we'd like it to be, but the support team has been excellent. Kudos to Tina and Alex for the speedy responses to our requests.

Oh & Co Collective
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi Oh & Co Collective team,

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations 😔.
I would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts about our application, as the opinion of our dear customers is very important to us!

As it's known, we have recently launched the new version of our app and we are constantly working on improving the functionality of the dashboard in order to ensure that you have a smooth experience. We do realize that we still have room to grow and the feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot 🥰.

By any chance, could you please check your inbox, and let's work on it together 🙏.