Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Norse Spirit

Great app and superb customer service. Always willing to go the extra mile to keep customers happy.

December 20, 2021

Hi Norse Spirit team,

Our big team is happy to hear your heart-warming words. The quality of our services and your trust are very important to us 👍. And we're pleased to know that you feel and highlighted that 😊. Thank you again!

We hope our cooperation will be as strong as your brand 💪!

VisoOne Eyewear

Great service. Though were some problem with our theme, and some request, they can always reach and help us solve quickly.

December 17, 2021

Good day Team at VisoOne Eyewear🌞

Thanks so much for having time and sharing your experience with us in that wonderful review💕

We always strive to perform the best customer service and all team of our company does their best to make an excellent app with its great features. We do understand the importance of being prompt in responding and finding solutions to our customers’ queries, and we are so thrilled that we hit the mark for you⭐

We strongly believe in fruitful cooperation for many years and from our side, we will do all possible for that🤗

Vibe Clothing Company

Great customer service! I reached out and received a response within minutes. They fixed the edits I requested in no time.

Hiya, Vibe Clothing Company Team!✨

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for leaving such a fantastic review💜

It's nothing but a pleasure to assist a customer like you and provide you with the best service. It's you who makes us powerful, so consider us fans! We do appreciate that you are our customers, and moreover, the loyal one, who has been with us from 2019 until now. Wooow, it`s amazing, isn`t it?

I hope you will keep gifting the world comfort and from our side, we promise to help you with that! Take care🙌

P.phoebus Jewelry

Alex was so helpful to solve the review issue of our website. He has done a great job. I think everyone should download this app because you can always find a staff to help you to solve your issue. You can count on them.

Dear P.phoebus Jewelry Team 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. It is very motivating and warm words of yours, and we are super happy to know that they are addressed to us🙋🏻‍♂️.

It is nice to see that you were so impressed by our app, the features that play another important role in e-business, and hope you are enjoying it. We are always happy to help you out with setting up our programs. And our customer support team along with other teams at Growave are always excited to provide our lovely customers like you the best product and support🌞

Cheers and have a good one✨!

STEP 22 Gear

We switched from another popular review app that we were using for years. Growave offered so many more features and add-ons for less monthly fees it was a no-brainer. Support is so much better as well. Back-end functionality is great. Growave team is responsive to requests for updates and changes. The best thing about Growave is that it replaces a number of other individual apps.

Hi Team at STEP 22 Gear🌞

Wow! Words can’t describe how thankful we are for this amazing review. It's so touching and inspiring to see people value our work, especially from a thoughtful and caring customer like you!🙌

I can't help but appreciate how attentive you are to testing our app and all the details that come along with it. The fact of how trembling you are with your site is truly admirable. We are so grateful for the opportunity to help you bring your unique vision to life! All the teams here at Growave are touched by your sweet feedback.💕

Your words motivate us to reach new heights and to provide the best customer support. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey. Cheers!😎

zak.com

Growave was extremely easy to set up. Support team was amazing and has helped out with any question I had quickly and precisely. Great app, great support. Get it now

Dear Team at ZAK.COM🌹

Allow us to express our immense gratitude to you for leaving so an insightful review. We are over the moon knowing that here at Growave we have met your expectations and provided an excellent customer experience.

Thanks to your comment, we feel like we are filled with new strength and motivation to improve our app and its features when we receive so much love from our customers and your review just made our day🤞

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful😊

Once again thank you so much for being with us. If you need any assistance we are always here to help💕

Babe n Bear

So me and my team have been using Growave for my business around more than 1 year. And the result is more than awesome. The support of team and incredible function of multiple apps. So if you are looking for a social login, royalty program, wishlist, Growave has them all. Just give them a try and you will be surprised about how good they are.

Good day team at Babe n Bear!✌

We truly appreciate your valuable review of us and our app. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your honest opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support an awesome customer like you! 💖

Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become even better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey🤗

Sincerely, Growave Team!✨

BY JOHNNY.

We installed Growave to help us develop a loyalty program for our customers and so far the experience we have had with the app has met all the needs we have. The customer service team at Growave have been extremely helpful in tailoring the app to meet our specific needs, they are quick to reply and always go above and beyond to help us get the most from the app.

Hello BY JOHNNY. Team🌞

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We appreciate you recommending our services in your awesome review and we're happy to hear that your experience with us is great and that we met your expectations. It means the world to us🤗

Over the years, we have made it our core business objective to deliver superior services. Our company considers customer satisfaction a top priority, and with your feedback, it's clear our customers are noticing our efforts. We are always looking for opportunities to exceed our customers' expectations💖💖💖

We look forward to serving you again!

Regards,
Growave Team✨

Arcanna.us

app and customer service are great. the amount of stuff this one app can do covered all my needs in the loyalty, referral, and review area.

Hey, our dear Arcanna.us Team 💘

Thanks a lot for your awesome feedback😍

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that you have a great experience and enjoy your journey with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future and having fruitful cooperation!

Cheers and take care!✨

Stamp Anniething

I needed some assistance in setting up the app and just had some generalized questions as well... customer service was AMAZING and very supportive and helpful. As for the app itself.. I LOVE that I can have multi apps now in this ONE app... I was paying so much for them individually with my old website, and honestly, this reward program is way better at setting up rewards and actions... its just great all around! I Would give it 10 stars if I could!

Hey, our lovely Stamp Anniething Team💘

Thank YOU a lot for that awesome feedback! It motivates us to work even harder and provide our beloved merchants like you with the best support ever. On behalf of our whole team at Growave I would like to express my immense gratitude for having time and leaving us that wonderful review😍

We are lucky to have the opportunity to show you the full power of Growave and we will happily keep assisting you in learning more about our app and its features. Thank you very much for your trust✨

This is the beginning of a beautiful partnership! And wishing you all the best🤞