Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

POM Amsterdam - COM

Amazing support team. Dedicated to make things work for you. Fast with their responses. We're very happy so far with Growave!

January 25, 2021

The team at POM Amsterdam - COM warmest thanks to you for your invaluable review and precious time.😻

Thanks to your comment, we feel like we have gained new strength and motivation to improve our service and create a new comfortable environment to meet the needs of our beloved customers.

Thank you again for providing such constructive information.  if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to reach us.✌🏻💘

CBD MED Schweiz

The App has a lot of functionalities which are all very good! We now get around 5-10 reviews per day without doing anything - it's all automatic. The support is nothing less then premium. They recently helped us to sync our reviews between two different shopify shops and they were very helpful and made sure it is an easy process. Thank you for developing this App.

January 21, 2021

Hi team at CBD MED Schweiz,🤗

We are extremely grateful to you for investing your time to support us with such a lovely review. If only you knew how important is your feedback to us and how it lifts our spirits.

Million days, ideas, efforts, time, and patience have been subsidized to create Growave for our respected customers and once we receive such compliments, we feel so proud and encouraged. Thank you for your acknowledgment. Hats off to you. 🎩🙇🏻‍♂️

We are so grateful to you for every work you have awarded to us, working with you has been fun, we hope for more work and opportunities from you in the coming future. 🤞🏻

Libre Naturals

I added Growave to one of my stores and liked it so much that I just added it to my second store. When I moved my stores from another platform, I had to do a lot of research and had originally chosen smile but changed my mind when I saw the other options that Growave offered within the same app. It offers a lot and while I'm not using them all to start, I am using the reviews, wish list, rewards and referrals. I plan to add the VIP tiers as well. Any time I ran into an issue, I got great response (Tattu a lot but others as well) and they even contacted me proactively and offered me a special page to make my Refer a Friend program really pop visually. I certainly didn't expect that. I still have more to explore since there are so many parts of the app to test but I'm sure that when I do that, it will even further confirm that I made the right decision.

January 21, 2021

Dear team at Libre Naturals thank you endlessly for taking your time to leave such an incredible review!😍

We are so happy to have you as our beloved customer and so pleased to hear from you so many kind words. Are there no limits to your kindness and attentiveness? You are so thoughtful and supportive in your feedback that makes us feel so strong and blessed. We sincerely value all your contributions, and your feedback has given us proof that we are on the right way and all our efforts worth that. ☺️

Special thanks for your trust in us and for giving us confidence. You are absolutely right, Growave is all-in-one marketing platform that aims to provide excellent customer service to each of our customers. And we are so glad to witness your acknowledgment. 💞🙏🏻

Please be always sure that we are always there for you if you require any assistance.

bourdon studios

easily the best customer service of any app i’ve used yet. issues resolved quickly and even though i have the feee version they helped me integrate this into my theme and customize so it all fits. 10/10. once my business grows i’ll look to get the paid plan and integrate my other applications

January 18, 2021

Greetings of the day team at bourdon studios, 🥳

We sincerely appreciate your time for leaving your feedback. It is an honor to receive so many compliments from you. Thank you a lot for playing a pivotal role in our growth. Your patronage and satisfaction are what drives us to keep doing what we do. We’ll make sure we continue to put your needs first as our company expands and improves.💕

Never tired of saying that we are here for you if you require any assistance. 😍

The Fine Shop - Global

SIX STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best apps ever, whishlist, loyalty, reviews, UGC, social logins and analytics, it even have tired points with many Engagement Based earning points and many redeem options ... we love this app so much ... the support is almost always live on the chat ... and if not they reply very quickly, they also do customize some features or errors on the spot, we use it on Shopify Plus and all our stores ... we wish they can connect and integrate Same loyalty points with 2 stores and connect the users since we don't need to install on every store individually

January 18, 2021

Cosmically cool! 🚀 Please allow us to express our earnest gratitude and appreciation to you team at The Fine Shop - Global,

Thanks a million for leaving us a "six-star" review 🤩😜. We are so humbled and grateful for your time and support. We admire your ability to distinguish the good and the best. We have put an immense amount of passion into each of our products, and we feel so thrilled to know that you love them as we do.

It’s a privilege to have had the chance to serve you, we have enjoyed every minute of fulfilling your queries and we are so excited about the opportunity to serve you for million days ahead. Thank you so much for making our day.

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!🙇‍♀️💞

Nomad Nature

I installed this app and started testing a few days ago, mainly for the wishlist function. It works great so far and their customer service is excellent. I had a few minor issues and needed a few adjustment to match the styling of my website, Tattu always responded so quickly and provided excellent help!! I highly recommend this app and love their customer service.

Hello, the team at Nomad Nature,

Simply saying thank you will never be enough to express our gratitude to you for your attention and for leaving so wonderful review. We feel so pleased and special for choosing us. We warmly welcome you to the list of highly valued customers. 🌞🤗

It is always a joy for us to be able to provide you with our best service. Without your support, the vision we have would remain in our hearts and minds. Thank you for making these things a reality.

You can trust us for your necessities and reach us anytime without any hesitation. 🥰

Sholovers

The app is great, but even better is the customer support.
I have often updated the theme of my website, and immediately they reinstated the apps and took care of my particular request.
I really love the app and them, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I especially thank Tattu, very sweet and always available for all my requests.

Good day team at Sholovers,

You have our utmost gratitude and appreciation for your precious time for leaving such a wonderful review. 🙏🏻

Thank you for the opportunity to grow our capabilities by working together, we loved and enjoyed assisting you. We take pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs. Quality and customer service are our daily basis goal. And we are in seventh heaven that we have succeeded to deliver it to you.

Please be always sure that we are here for you if you require any assistance. Thank you and enjoy a sweet day! 💖

Cityluxe

There was a serious bug (point expiration email was not sent based on the setting) but the technical team manages to solve it within 2 weeks.

Waveband Communications

This app has helped me get more reviews than ever. It's a quick and easy process for our customers to share reviews and ask questions. If any issue arises, the support team responds in a timely manner and fixes anything I need without hesitation. Super great support.

January 13, 2021

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for such a lovely review from your team, Waveband Communications! 😇

We are so happy to know that you are taking the most out of Growave and enjoying our Reviews and Questions features! It’s so pleasing that our app has helped you get lots of new reviews. 😍 Imagine how many more actions would your customers take on your store if you enable the Loyalty & Rewards program? We would definitely recommend you to give it a try!

If you will need any further assistance, you always know how to reach us out. We always try to respond and fulfill all the requests in a very timely manner, and we are thrilled that we hit the mark for you. ⭐

We will continue to work hard to keep the bar high! Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about a week now and so far it is working awesome. I was able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with this app and increase my overall features and functionality. But the best part so far has been the service. Alice reached out to me as soon as I installed to offer assistance. I needed help several times with a couple of things I wanted to do for my store. She responded almost immediately with each request and handled each one right away. She always showed a positive, can do attitude every time which I greatly appreciated. I greatly felt as if she cared about me and my store. Was very impressed with the overall customer service with this app.

January 11, 2021

Heeeey, team at Romantic Blessings! We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us such a beautiful and insightful review! 😍

We are so happy to welcome you to our team and it’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying Growave so far. For you to say that you were able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with Growave and increase your overall features and functionality - just makes our day, because that is exactly what we’ve always strived for: to provide an all-in-one platform that will allow our customers to easily manage several apps from one dashboard. ✨

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers. We do care and we are always there for each of you! ❤️

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us.