Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Adrisya

Love this app..and most of all the service! I recently interacted with Tattu as I was having problems integrating it into my website. She was quick to respond and help me fix it. Really happy and would definitely recommend it.

March 26, 2021

We will never thank you enough for your amazing review team at Adrisya 😍 ?!

We express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for your time and attention. Thank you so much for being great.

We are constantly trying to be helpers, only for our clients. The satisfaction of our beloved customers is paramount ❤️.

If you need help, we are always here for you

Niabari

I absolutely love this app thus far! I had trouble with integrating a few things to my website and I reached out to customer support to help with this. I had the opportunity to work with Tattu who always kept me updated on the progress being made. She was also so sweet and open to any questions and concerns I had. Each question I had was answered and each tweak I wanted was fixed. I appreciate Tattu and the Growave team so much. I recommend this app for the functions Growave provides as well as the amazing customer service!

Heeeeeeeey team at Niabari😍🤗,

Woooooooow, what a lovely review🤩.

We will never thank you enough for being so thoughtful, generous, kind, and considerate. Thank you very much for sharing so detailed comments, it is so nice to know that we were able to take good care of you.

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful😊.

Special thanks for mentioning both functions and service, we will continue improving to make your experience most comfortable here at Growave.

baiiad

This is by far one of the best apps on Shopify. It not only replaces several apps in its functionality, but the user interface is elegantly implemented, and the icing on the cake is the exceptional service, that's always available, it's prompt and hyper-efficient. Two thumbs up to Growave for providing such a great product and service!

March 25, 2021

Dear team at baiiad, thank you a lot for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Growave ❤️; will are extremely happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our highest priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day😊. So thanks for your kind words and you would like you to know that we are always there for you, in case you need any assistance🤗.

My Spa Shop

Growave is excellent and Customer Care from Tina is the best, very timely support for questions, the Reviews, Wish List and Rewards all work seamlessly - Tks Rich https://myspashop.com/

March 25, 2021

We would like to thank you for turning our day into the real feast team at My Spa Shop🥳🤩,

Your fantastic review made us feel so happy, motivated, special and delighted today. Please allow us to send you tons of gratifications.
Your feedback does miracles, it improves Growave and makes better than ever☀️.

Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us.

Momo Monster Co

Very nice app, I like that the reviews and loyalty program are accessible by a floating button and then open up into a small window. The customer service they provide is exceptional, they are always there to help and even provide suggestions on other things I miss.

March 24, 2021

Hats off to you team at Momo Monster Co ❤️,

Thank you for the wonderful review you left here. We are on seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us for new achievements.

We are so happy to know that you found your widgets nice. Please be kindly informed that there is a huge team and a lot of labor stays behind that design. Your lovely comment made all hard work worth it👌🤩.

Once again thank you so much for your support and know that we are always there for you 🤗

Footlights Dance & Theatre Boutique

We tested this app for a few weeks and it was great! Ultimately, we had to go in another direction due to other aspects we require for our services that tied into our Rewards Program in a way that Growave was not enough to accomplish. We would highly recommend Growave and are sad to part ways after receiving such personable and FAST customer service. UPDATE (six days later): We switched back and are so happy we did! :)

Hi team at Footlights Dance & Theatre Boutique 🤗,

It is so nice to hear from you. We can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review.

We feel particularly grateful we met on our road, and we cannot thank you enough for your choosing us and for your trust in us. It's been a blast collaborating with you💫💎.

Of course, this isn't goodbye; We strongly believe that we will see it as a part of our big family in the future💔.

In the meantime, we wish you success in your business and all the best to you!

Biondo Gioielli

Despite the timezone difference, Tattu was always there to answer to my questions and satisfy my requests. Probably the best customer service ever. Concerning the app itself, it does its job perfectly and it's customizable, that's a plus. Just reach out the Growave team and they'll do their best to make you happy. Highly recommended!

March 24, 2021

Greetings of the day Biondo Gioielli😍,

We are touched beyond words by your generous gesture. Thank you so much for leaving such a marvelous review. Please know that every word left here mean the world to us.
You took the common courtesy to an uncommon level. We’re so grateful for your appreciation 🙏🏻.

We are here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

On behalf of all team, we express our gratitude to you for choosing us. You rock⭐.

Pierre Francis

Very good app, no problems by far and surely would recommend to others. Very Important - Customer service on a level we would expect to be... Pleasure to deal with Tina today www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

March 22, 2021

We would like to express our earnest gratitude to you for leaving such a lovely review team at Pierre Francis🙏🏻❤️,

You made our day bright and full of sense with your kind words and appreciation. Thank you so much for your recommendation and support. Btw, Tina is over the moon that you mentioned her name😍.

May you provide us with enough opportunities to serve you more and more🥳.

OrganicPricedbooks

Great app, does really well with customer interaction, and customer service is great! Tattu is awesome!

Hi, team at OrganicPricedbooks,

Thanks a million for this lovely 5-star review❤️🤍.

We are thrilled that customers like you are having a great experience at Growave. It was a pleasure for us to work with your team and we are happy that we managed to assist you with your matters🎊🎉.

Once again thank you so much for your kind words and attention

Passionately Rivalicious

Growave has been a wonderful partner for our business, as we launch our loyalty program! They have fantastic follow-up, customer service, and have helped us customize the app to our branding! FIVE STARS FOR GROWAVE!!!

Greetings of the day team at Passionately Rivalicious,

We will never thank you enough for leaving such an invaluable review. Your thoughtfulness is a gift we will always treasure🙏❤️.

It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through this time. If there is anything else we can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to contact us🤗.