Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Azfitnessequipment

The only app which works so well. Would like some more options on a mobile is not very optimised.

Mishibox

Loving Social Shop Wave so far! The variety of features offered in this app are great and the customer service is fantastic, but I do think it is a little pricey since the pricing is based on visits per month (and it doesn't seem to be unique visits, so this can add up quite quickly).

Some of the features that come with the app could use some work, but it is definitely very obvious that the team at Social Shop Wave takes customer feedback into consideration, so the features are always improving.

I like the idea of one app that does it all, so I'm definitely willing to stick with Social Shop Wave to see how things turn out.

Ilovequilting

First of all I have to say that Eldar and his team do fantastic customer support.

The app has a bunch of useful social features and could replace several other apps at the same time.

It wasn't a great fit for my store since I would have to move up to one of the higher paid plans.

I think it would be a solid app for stores in early stages though.

Retro Reproductions

I am very happy with the fact that SocialShopWave support, Eldar installed the App for me very fast. So, the service looks good. Victoria at Shopify told me that I have to wait three days for the App to work, so, I will write a new review, in a week when I see some result.
Thank you Eldar for your big help, I was eager to get the App installed, so, for now I am very happy.
Thank you again !!!

MyBest.my Store

They are very helpful with my website integration and these meant a lot when you have a whole website to manage. Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

HappiSage

It is an absolute delight, this app. I have been searching for a login pop up app which was free but didn't come across any which looks so professional. I am very happy with the installation. Though there were some issues that I faced initially upon installation, but their customer service immediately resolved these issue.

I completely recommend it.

2 Next