Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Growave
4.8
December 3, 2022

I used this app for a year, it is a good app but they have many issues and their mobile API integration is horrible and they always update their API without inform us! In addition we could not update our customers points in bulk and has to do that manually! Lastly, last week I created a boost points campaign for Black Friday to multiple points 20X but after the campaign has finished i found out the no one of customers has got 20X! and that make me do that manually for more than 1000 customers!!!

متجر باندا
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 5, 2022

Master of none, unfortunately. Also steps on other review apps if you're not using their review functionality - continually hides your review page!

Peter Cox Photography
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied August 23, 2022

Dear team of Peter Cox Photography,

Please accept sincere apologies from me and the whole team! We didn't mean to disappoint you and never meant to cause you any of the inconveniences you had while using our app. 😪

We truly want to be helpful and please be sure that from our end, we do our best to maintain smooth work and meet your expectations! 🙏 Unfortunately, since you deleted the app, we lost all access and didn't have a chance to investigate this case.

Please give us a chance to prove that Growave is an effective and reliable app for your business.
We realize we still have room to grow and feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot.

We will be happy to see you back with us if you ever decide to install our app and help you out with your requests and smooth integration. 🤗

Edited August 26, 2022

while our initial experience with the app was great. the entire app is being updated at the same time and we are now left with very few features to actually work with and aren't able to view any analytics.

NETE.IN
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Growave replied July 4, 2022

Hi NETE.IN team,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! 🤩 Your words are very valuable to us. We are always happy to hear that your experience with our app is good. Our customer service is more than happy to be helpful to you and we are always here to assist you! 💖

Have a great week ahead!

January 11, 2022

I have never ever ever spent sooo much time troubleshooting small and big glitches in this app! Yes, they provide good functionality for the money, yes it all works well nicely (when it work). Yes support is very responsive and does their best to help and fix things. This is why I put 2 stars, not 1. But if you are serious about Loyalty program - I would NOT recommend Growave. I don't have time to list here all the big and small issues I experienced. From the incorrect VIP levels assigned to my customers after the program started, to the loyalty points which haven't been accrued with eligible orders, to the wishlist, which got completely broken after one of my support requests, to the recent blackout, which damaged my brand at the time of new collection release. Countless, coutless glitches. I'm looking forward to switching to another App as soon as I have time, in spite of sincerely trying to give these guys a chance. 4 months of headache and frustration and counting.

Elfbeads US
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 3, 2021

App was ok but had to delete because it conflicted with our slide cart drawer app and caused our mobile site to freeze up/become unusable. Once I deleted Growave our mobile site started working properly again. Probably wouldn't have been an issue if not for our slide cart drawer. I also wish they had lower tiers for paying for certain features, such as email reminders/emailing the wish list. I would pay $5-10 for that, but I didn't want to pay $30/month for additional features that we wouldn't have used.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC
Time spent using app: 4 days
Growave replied April 9, 2021

Hi team at Betty's Promos Plus LLC,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review and let us know regarding your experience ❤️.

We wanted to let you know how sorry we are for this unpleasant situation🥺.

Here at Growave, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and all-in-one marketing platform. And in this instance, we clearly dropped the ball💔. We sincerely apologize for this incident.

We are eager to make things right and ready to go the extra mile to make it up. Also, we have reached out to you personally last 3 days by email and calling your phone number to touch bases. We would highly appreciate it if you get back to us by hitting the Live Chat button on our website or replying to our email (support@growave.io) or we can jump on a call to discuss this further🙏🏻.

Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point. We are totally invested in seeing you as our beloved customer back and ready to provide you extended Free Trial on our Growth plan and also give you a special discounted fee further.