Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Rustic Urban Co

tried to add app and unless i upgraded to a subscription i was not able to add it to my page, had to uninstall and search for a new app

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. Moreover, we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features for 30 days with no charges at all. You only need to select our free plan and you can just keep it Forever if you wish :)

We are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them asap. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Route One Apparel

I really do like this app, and it was beneficial for my business for the time I had it. However, after being a customer for seven long months without any sort of payment and they try to do the whole "bait and switch" tactic to force me into a $60/month contract, I find that a little sketchy and disheartening. It would be much better if they grandfathered a plan or made the payments more affordable. They basically make you pay MORE if your site gets more visitors, and it has nothing to do with the app itself!

March 28, 2019

Please accept our deepest apologies for that. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve.

Please note that we have totally changed our pricing since 2015. Since then, if we make changes on pricing, we grandfather existing plans. Currently, there are no extra charges for visits, existing members, or for setting up our app. Moreover, there are no extra charges for the number of wishlists, reviews, or for emails that are sent from our app.

As much as we would like to make things right, we understand it is quite late. But we would love to provide you with an updated free trial so that you could see all the power and potential of Growave.

If you have any questions on the new pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Please feel free get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io