Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Glass Angel Skincare

They're always so responsive! And the turn around time of any requests I have are so quick. I don't have to look anywhere else for a review app. Awesome customer service

October 15, 2021

Dear Glass Angel Skincare Team 💖,

We are really proud that we were able to meet your high expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with our customer service team 😇.

It's such a pleasure to have customers like you ✨.

We will do our best to make your future experience with us even better. Thank you very much for your trust 😘.

Embassy of Beauty

An easy and simple to use app that offers great functionality. The customer support has been superb so far. Every query or change that needed to be made has been dealt with timeously.

October 12, 2021

Hello, our dear Embassy of Beauty team,

Your kind words warmed our hearts 💕. Thank you so much!

The points you highlighted let us know that we are moving in the right direction ✨. Our team constantly works on the improvement of every part of the app for your convenience and ease. Thank you for expressing your cherish! ☺!

We'd like to let you know that it's pleasure to work with you too🥰. Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way 🌸.

theCosmethics

Me encanta porque estábamos buscando una app que resumiese varias funcionalidades de valoración y fidelidad y esta lo consigue. El servicio técnico es estupendo, realmente intentan solucionar los problemas

October 9, 2021

You have our most sincere appreciation and deepest gratitude for your valued time and thoughts team at theCosmethics 💄!

Please know that it has been an Immense pleasure serving you all through this time and we will try to always handle your work with top care and priority. Using this opportunity I must note that our widgets suit your shop, looking so personalized and special 😇.

Gracias por su crítica 💗!

Apparel & Gifts R us

Easy to use and the customer service is on top of it ! I like that aspect the best ! If I can’t find something or have trouble they are there to help !

October 6, 2021

Hi team at Apparel & Gifts R us 💗!

It is so nice to hear from you. We can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review. Please know that every word left here means the world to us. We’re so grateful for your appreciation 🙏🏻.

We are here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

On behalf of all team, we express our gratitude to you for choosing us ⭐.

ANEC Global

Growave is one of my most-used apps on Shopify because of the many wonderful features it has and the responsiveness of its support team. In particular, I've been getting a lot of help from Tina and Alex, they're highly professional and patient people :) The way Growave packages its rewards, wishlist, and product reviews systems into one app (and also one bill ;)) is a godsend for me. While at the beginning, it was quite difficult for me to navigate and use the app properly, Growave's support team and good documentation have helped me overcome the initial learning challenges. Thanks so much for the wonderful app and support, Growave! I wouldn't have been able to stay on Shopify for this long if it wasn't for you guys :)

October 6, 2021

Yaaaaaaayyy 🤗😍!

We can never thank you enough for leaving such a marvelous review team at ANEC Global. Your acknowledgment makes us stronger and better than ever. Thanks for your faith and support ❤️🥰.

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful😊.

Special thanks for mentioning both functions and service, we will continue improving to make your experience most comfortable here at Growave.

Once again thank you very much and please kindly be informed that we are always here for you ❤️

Animegami Store (UK)

This has been one of the best customer support experiences we've got in a long time. Not just the app is amazing, but the team behind it is also very professional and experienced. Definitely recommend using Growave to boost your customer engagement and retention. It's one-of-a-kind.

October 5, 2021

Greeting of the day team at Animegami Store (UK) 🙋‍♀️!

What a wonderful review. Thank you sooo much for it. We truly appreciate you and your kindest words 😍🙏🏻. Thank you for the trust you have put in Growave. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you 🥳.

Happy Growaving!

Freshlite HK

Love this app which combines several key functions altogether running seamlessly. And more important, the customer services are fast, responsive and helpful. Give it try!

Hi, Freshlite HK team!

Thank you very much for your honesty and for making our start of the week awesome. We all are super happy to see you satisfied with us and hope our relationship will become a strong and unbreakable bond, we will do our best to make it happen 🤗.

Our Customer Support team enjoys assisting every customer with any of their queries, and we always strive to exceed the expectations of each of them. We would love to help you further and make the growth faster and easier. Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime, we are always here to help you 💗!

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead ✨!

The Decor Circle

im sure happy to add this app to my store - the customer engagement is better and the team is super..
I would like to a few more features to be added to the other plans instead of enterprise so we have can better rewards systems..I would like to see customer being able to use the rewards as a cash back and Redeem points per order..
Rest super happy with the app..keep up the amazing work

October 4, 2021

Hello, dear The Decor Circle team 👋!

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve 🤍.

Whole Growave works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and thanks for doing our app better. We take into account our dear merchants' ideas. I've gone ahead and passed it along to our Product team letting them know that this is something you would like to see. We will do our best to implement this in future updates of our platform 🤗.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community 💖!

Rock + Realm

I spent a long time researching loyalty apps to ensure I picked the right one to both reward my existing customers and also attract new ones. I'm very pleased I found Growave as you get so much in the basic package - points, tiering, reward in discounts and cash, referrals, plus wishlists, reviews and instagram integration! It's really intuitive to set up and you have a lot of control to enable you to integrate it with your branding. I was also pleasantly surprised that the support team do all the back end coding for you, leaving you to focus on the front end interface to customise it. The app itself is great, but the cherry on the top is really the support team who go out of their way to help you. They are both proactive and extremely responsive, no question is too small and they always follow up with you to ensure things are working. Alex has even helped me on an issue that turned out to be Shopify wide! And this is why I whole heartedly recommend this product... you can stop looking now, you've found the right app!

October 3, 2021

Hey team at Rock + Realm,

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback! 😍 Your kind words cheer up our whole team! We appreciate that you believe in us and try to improve day by day! And you are our main motivation 🙏.

Thanks a lot again and please have a great day ahead!🥰

MyDestini Essentials

From time I download this Aplication all issues I had has been resolved quickly and efficiently. Alex has been great to work with when helping with my special requests. I truly recommend this app 100%. Att Saul Gerald

October 4, 2021

Heya MyDestini Essentials team 🙋‍♂️!

Our whole Team and especially Alex truly appreciated your valuable review on us 😊. We are so happy to see you satisfied with Growave! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and letting other merchants know about the services we offer 🙌.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us amazing, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation! We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time 💗!

Wish you a happy Growaving 📈!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142