Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

PAL and GAL

I just started using this app. I had great support from Growave Team. Thanks Tattu for your help and quick responses!

Indie and Naia

Amazing service!!! They could solve every Problem I had and also managed to change some Design issues. Perfect! Can totally recommend! :)

August Away

I have been using this app for a while now and recently I faced a problem with the social login feature. I contacted the team and all the issues were quickly and efficiently resolved. The customer support team is very helpful. Looking forward to working with Growave :)

Squirrel City Jewelers

Using their loyalty, reviews and wishlist the most. Customer service is excellent. Timely, responsive, and always helpful. Plenty of features to customize your customer experience and help your shop grow.

February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving so wonderful review team at Squirrel City Jewelers, 💞

We are delirious with happiness to know that our team is contributing to your shop's growth. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

Beaducation

This app is so robust. It does so many amazing things. As with any app, we needed a bit of customization and the support team were ON IT. Every request I had (and there were a lot!) they responded promptly, and fixed it right away with a great friendly attitude. I highly recommend this app to anyone!!!

February 22, 2021

Greetings team at Beaducation, 🤗

You have made our hearts melt with your so-warm feedback. Thank you sooo much for taking your time to leave your insightful review.

Nothing can be better than knowing that the app performs so well and support makes you feel comfortable. We always try hard to fulfill our beloved customer queries with full attention and love. 😍🤓

We are proud to let you know that it was enjoyable to serve you with your requests and feel free to let us know if there are more. We will be glad to work on them.

Thank you once again and have a sweet day!🌞

ROUTE 67

My experience with the customer support was great! They applied the amends I asked for extremely fast and to the point! Amazing service!

February 18, 2021

Heeey, we are so thrilled to team up with ROUTE 67! 😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It’s beyond exciting to see how our widgets are perfectly fitting your beautiful store now and we cannot wait to see what’s coming next! ✨ Don’t forget to try our Reviews and Wishlists too! Reviews ⭐ will help you to gain trust and increase conversion, while Wishlists ❤️ will allow your customers to save your amazing products in their personal wishlists and later come back for them.

It was a big pleasure to work with your team and we are looking forward to serving you again. Just drop us a line if you will need further assistance, we are just one email away!

Thanks again for your positive feedback and good vibes. 😇

Nonplusz

This is a very useful app with an exceptionally helpful customer support team: we had a special design request that has been solved in 2 days (one of them was a Sunday) - very much appreciated! Thank you guys!

February 17, 2021

Dear team at Nonplusz, we cannot thank you enough for the kind words about Growave and our customer support team. 😊

We put customer satisfaction as a priority and we are always ready to go the extra mile to meet our beloved customers’ expectations and fulfill their requests in a timely manner. We are beyond happy that you are satisfied with our work. ✨

Thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to working with your team again. 💖

Akar Skin

We're dependent on a lot of third-party apps as Shopify users, and the importance of a fast, articulate and highly responsive app partner cannot be understated. Tattu is always quick to respond and extremely thorough in providing answers and solutions to my queries. I'm truly glad to have found Growave for my store!

February 17, 2021

Hi, team at Akar Skin! We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your awesome review. 😍

We do understand the importance of being prompt in responding and finding solutions to our customers’ queries, and we are so thrilled that we hit the mark for you. ⭐

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thank you for choosing us. 💗

Stone Doctor Australia

Good app.. great people behind the scenes.. highly recommended. This add-on to your store will see results.

February 17, 2021

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to leave us this lovely review! 😇

It’s so pleasing to see how you are enjoying Growave and taking the most our of each feature we have. Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! 💕

Malie Organics

This app is great. I do run into things every once in awhile where I need help and they are always quick to respond and help out which is huge in my books. Love it

Hello, team at Malie Organics,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking time to share your feedback with us. 😍

We always try our best to perform excellent customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. ✨

Thank you for trusting us. ❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125