Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Seed Interior

This is an amazing app!! Fast response and the support team especially Tattu was very attentive and helped me incorporate my every need and requirement! I highly recommend any store to use this app!

Feel Nostalgic

Absolutely phenomenal app. A must-have in my opinion. The customer service exceeds exceptions, a lot of business could learn from growave's customer experience.
Thank you!

Shea Coco Skincare

I wanted to add some nice features to my website, like the Reviews and Wishlist, so I chose this app. I have a new store that isn't open yet and I'm a new business, so I have to ramp up and get sales going before I can go full feature. But the free features I've added are really nice. They gave my store a whole new look and feel, like the big dogs. :) I like that. But forget all that. I'm loving these young people behind the gears. They are the coolest group of developers I've talked to since..., well, ever. :) And I've been around a while. You can feel their energy and that they're into what they're doing. I asked them to remove some text on one of the features, and they did it lickity split. But it's their whole personality, and the way they communicated with me about it that was so awesome. They know how to talk to people. It makes all the difference. I wish them great success. Once I open up shop and start to grow, I can take a look at all their other app features and see what else I can add to boost my business. But if you're reading this and thinking about whether or not to go with this app, I think you'll be comfortable with the support you get when you reach for help. They are really, really nice people, very responsive, fun. Nothing beats a failure but a try. Keep developing Growave. And good luck fellow Shopifiers.

The Craft Depot

I was having issues incorporating the add to favourites button to the featured portion of our site. Upon emailing them i was replied to promptly and all adjustments were made to my satisfaction. Thank you Tattu Kachieva and growave for such a seamless experience.

EAST 82nd

The customer service with this app is incredible. Using the app is very easy and straight forward. I wanted to have a wishlist icon in between the search icon and cart icons which is something that didn't come out of the box and emailed the team to ask how to do it but instead of giving me information Tattu just did it for me. She replied to my emails so quickly, and was always so helpful and informative.

Even after changing my theme, Tattu was still really happy to help me again and again. 10/10 I recommend this app.

Traders Creed

I have used this app in my store for 6 months. the support team has been wonderful in helping to set it up to be cohesive with my site. very quick on responding to requests.

it has great all-in-one features.

Svaha Apparel

The support was amazing!!! Tattu was extremely helpful and understanding when having to install the app on 3 theme versions :) plus customized it the way we needed it to look! Fantastic experience so far- support is great!

Satya Jewelry

My experience so far has been wonderful. The support is amazing, Kalys rocks! the amount of customer insight/feedback you get from this app is priceless! highly recommend

ハロ・プラス

HALO PLUS

Gold standard customer service! The developers at Growave really have walked the extra mile for us... solved every issue and responded to every one of our requests with grace and efficiency as we integrate and customise their fantastic stable of apps. (Thanks Alice and Azem!) The only way to go for a one shop loyalty and review solution!

Crazy Collectibles

Very friendly and prompt customer service. This is a great app! I can tell we will be sticking with this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82