Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lavender Living

Location Australia

Growave support is brilliant. Nothing is too much for these people, they are all so helpful. Great app to have!

July 7, 2022

Dear Lavender Living! ❤

You are more than welcome! Thank you so much for this lovely review, we are so happy to hear you had such a good experience with us and that we were able to assist you in creating what you were looking for. 🙌

We indeed take pride in maintaining clear and detailed communication between us and our lovely clients such as yourself. 🤗

moonshineinhk

Location Hong Kong SAR

I found one issue with the setting that is not suitable for my Korean customers. When I asked them if they could fix it, I did not expect they could or would really do it. But in a few days, they fixed the issue for me. Perfect customer service.

July 6, 2022

Hey, Team at Moonshineinhk 🤗😍!

We are so glad to see your 5-star review and happy to hear such kind and warm words. 💘 It's cool to know that our work is appreciated and it motivates and makes us even better. 🥰

Wishing you a good week ahead and happy Growaving! 🐬

Mascullino

Location Bulgaria

Growave is not only a super-app but they have outstanding customer service (praise goes to Alex who was extremely helpful whilst I was setting up all the different apps on my website). To me, these days there are a lot of great app but not very often do I receive great customer service. Growave is a great example of customer-first company. Totally, totally recommend it.

July 5, 2022

Hey Mascullino team,

We do appreciate your great feedback! 😍

I am happy that our app and customer service meet your expectations!
We are always ready to help our customers and we value your kind and positive words because it motivates us to work harder and help us to be better. ✨

Your friends at Growave 😊.

NETE.IN

Location India

Does the job of 3 apps in one. Intuitive to use and super prompt customer support!! We were able to implement things to be in tune with our theme.

July 4, 2022

Hi NETE.IN team,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! 🤩 Your words are very valuable to us. We are always happy to hear that your experience with our app is good. Our customer service is more than happy to be helpful to you and we are always here to assist you! 💖

Have a great week ahead!

Loëla

Location France

Amazing app and support team ! Best Loyalty App i found after trying 3 other one , love it !! Instgrama gallery also helps our customer finding new products, it's perfect

July 1, 2022

Hi team at Loëla,

Thank you so much for your kind words. 🙌 We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we're glad that we've achieved it. 🥰

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Happy Growaving! 💖

HapeToys

The Review and Wishlist work very well. And the developers are very nice, they helped me install all code on my theme and test it till everything perform well. Thank you so much for your kindly work! Thanks to the developers!

June 30, 2022

Hi team at HapeToys,

Thank you so much for such kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback! We really appreciate your goodness and openness. Your feedback is very valuable to us. 💖

We do our best to make the experience with Growave easy, and our customer support and developers teams are always ready to support you with any requests that might arise. We hope for a long and productive collaboration. 😇

Good luck to you and your business!

BarberShopCo

Location New Zealand

Second time using this app! Love it & as always the setup is so easy & the dev team especially Alex was so helpful! He was very patient & got everything done in no time! Highly recommended.

Heey BarberShopCo team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it! It was a real pleasure to collaborate with you!

Alex was very pleased to hear such wonderful words from you. 🤗

Growave team will do our best to continue providing the best service ever! ✨

Canvas Lab

Location Mexico

We needed a wishlist app, they provided an entire module to pander our customers, customized emails, social login, they made it possible in a seamless fashion, and their work always assure a high degree of certainty to our Marketing, our Technology and our Web Development departments.

Dear Canvas Lab team! 💕

Thank you so much for the detailed reviews about your experience with our Growave app! We’re grateful to have you as our client. We put in the work to keep you and all of our clients happy. 🤗

We strive to provide superior client service. 🙏

IKCHA

Location Mexico

Muy buena atención. Me han apoyado mucho en la importación de mis otras apps y se han mantenido en comunicación constante.

Hey IKCHA team,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words! They're making us feel special today! We send you warm wishes of joy and happiness in return. 🤗

Your friends at Growave. 🥰

SoCal Lit

Dear Growave Team, I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to Tina and the entire support and development team at Growave! Everyone has been extremely professional, always responsive, on top of their customer service game and most importantly, they get the job done! Every time I had a request, the team went over and beyond to resolve issues. They also took the time to check in with me if I was not responding. True customer service at its best! The app does everything that is mentioned and some. It's a perfect app to get things up and running fast if you are looking for one app that does WishList, Loyalty, Rewards, Reviews and more! There is plenty of customization that can be done to fit your needs. We are excited to use Growave and looking forward to exploring all its benefits and can't wait for the team to add more features! ;) Thanks again to the team at Growave! You guys are pretty awesome! :)

June 28, 2022

Dear team at SoCal Lit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy and really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review❤️!

Thank you for choosing Growave. We look forward to serving you for many years to come✨!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167