Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Growave
4.8
December 2, 2022

We were looking for an app that could seamlessly integrate our app builder Vajro, and we ended up with Growave. It saved us the trouble of worrying about synchronicity among different features we'd like to have and the extra time needed to figure out how to make different apps work together. On top of that, the support team was very helpful. Masha and the team helped implement 10+ edit requests within a few hours, which is valuable for our team without any developers. I would recommend this app for its functions. They deliver their promises! Keep up the awesome work, team Growave. ;)

SkinDaily.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 days
Growave replied December 2, 2022

Hey SkinDaily.com team and Caleb,

It was very kind of you to take the time to give us your feedback, and we are very grateful to all Shopify users for doing so.

Masha passes her thanks as well 🥰.
Having our customer support managers make you feel welcome is very important to Growave!

Whenever you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us! It is a pleasure for us to serve you✨.

November 28, 2022

I used this app to help me add a wishlist to my store, but I could not have been more pleased with all the features available even for my basic plan. I am able to do a rewards system with my customers and they're able to earn points to get rewards; which essentially helps them spend more. I was even having a problem changing something and the customer support I received was great! I got help from both Nurila and Aiperi and they were so helpful and pleasant! Great app.

Carrington Beauty
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Growave replied November 29, 2022

Hi the team at Carrington Beauty, 💕

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with our app and the first touch was great with us, we highly appreciate it! It is our privilege to assist and serve our valuable customers. 🤗

Happy Growaving✨!

November 28, 2022

Best support I ever met! Growave is a really helpful app that can improve a lot your site's conversion if used correctly. I asked the support team if it was possible to change the style of a lot of elements in the wishlist and everything was changed perfectly, the support team replies really fast. I can only recommend this app at 100%!

FreskiCulture
Italy
Time spent using app: 13 days
Growave replied November 29, 2022

Hey FreskiCulture team,

Thanks for taking the time to rate our support and to use our app. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us 🤗!

Having the opportunity to assist you was an absolute pleasure for us 😊.

November 23, 2022

Great customer service experience with Rashmi. She replies very promptly and tries to solve any problem we've encountered the best she can. Very helpful, reliable, proactive and available which makes it easy for us to troubleshoot and implement things.

The Sneaker Laundry
Time spent using app: 2 months
Growave replied November 24, 2022

The Sneaker Laundry team,

Your words made our day and we are very glad that you are happy and satisfied! That is what we strive for 😊.

Rashmi too enjoys working with you. She is all gala about you and mentioned how supportive and understanding you are all the time.

We are happy to help in any way we can and we look forward for more such happy experiences today, tomorrow and always!

November 17, 2022

high efficient work! great customer service, solved our problem in time. works on all theme. left me no worry

picnniq
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 8 months
Growave replied November 17, 2022

Hi Picnniq team,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review! It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can 💕.

Happy Growaving 🙌!