Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Pich

I really like their app, service their customers excellent and patient and fast, strongly recommend to all store owners who have not yet discovered this potential.

Goblins & Pixies

The Customer support is brilliant! Even on the free option, they are prompt to respond and help you customize and integrate the app in your website. You just point out what you'd want and they deliver! Fantastic experience! Recommend this app!

Blitz Go Shop

A1 Service! They were able to integrate the app with my store and have it work like a charm. Thanks for the help and quick response.

Akito Scissors

Amazing software and amazing support team everyone we have dealt with has been very helpful and reactive!

SinfulShoes.com

Support is amazing. We have been very happy with the team at Growave. They have responded very quickly to our requests.

Upful Blends

just downloaded them and had to come on here a write a review. i rarely ever write reviews. this company's fast response and service is awesome! so awesome, it had me come here right away to let it be known! :)

Soler London

I have just started using the app, however I'm impressed. Staff is amazing & always there to guide you. Definitely worth a try.

Overstock Oasis

I got extremely nice and fast customer service and I'll definitely keep using the app since it makes life so much easier.

PetLovoo

This app is second to none if you're looking for an all-in-one app with multiple functions. Plus they provide plans with fair pricing for each stage of your business, which is great for those who just start the business.

Another add-on value I was really impressed by was their super friendly and efficient support. I was lucky to communicate with Tursunai, who always patiently answered my questions and satisfied my request for customization efficiently. She's amazing!

I would recommend this app for you if you're looking for an all-in-one app with extraordinary customer service. Just try it.

whoneedsbra

This app has a lot to offer and I'm loving it. Still exploring it further.
The customer support service is perfect. I got the opportunity to interact with Tattu from Growave and she's extremely helpful.
Thank you so much.