Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Saffronbree

I use this app for social login, wishlist and product review. Tried the features, they work great.The costumer support was super awesome, swift response and quick to modify and costumize your request. Thanks Tattu!

sleepy eden

I use Growave for its wishlist app and the product reviews. It also has many other uses such as a rewards program for customers. The app has been satisfactory, but I am most pleased by the customer service. Everything happens fast, and they work hard. Everything is pretty much done for you, which is nice for a busy person like myself. Much recommended!

Festival Clothing and Accessories

I am relatively new to shopify, but have used and worked with a fair few apps. As an Australian based business it is harder to find reliable, well oiled apps that function as good as they say. However, Growave has been one of the best apps and customer service interactions of my life!! After I initially set-up they sent out an email confirming that all was well. There was just a few issues/concerns I had and I thought, why not ask? To my pleasant surprise they resolved these issues immediately and followed up by answering and resolving other issues that I found that had nothing to do with their app. 16 emails later and Growave has given my store a great new customer account look, a personalised review set-up, a wishlist system that is bug free and working how I envisioned it. The most incredible part to me is that I am on a free subscription at the moment and haven't spent a cent with Growave. I honestly, couldn't be more impressed with the effort, commitment and continual effort of the Growave team. Furthermore, the functionality of the apps features are incredible and extremely easy to implement. Once my store goes live with all going well I hope to join their start-up businesses subscription service because I have had a huge amount of effort and time powered into details to do with their app and to do with issues completely separate to their app, and if they are willing to do that on a free basis the extra integrations will be a bonus worth paying for. Thank you to the growave team!

One Earth BCN

I just use the wishlist but very happy with it. When I wanted to change the layout of the buttons, they did it by the next day and the customer service is excellent!!

Invictus Vape

Hands down THE best app for shopify. And the best on point customer service I’ve ever experienced. Very quick, friendly and knowledgeable. Very grateful guys. All shops need these apps I promise you! 10/10

Guitar Kit World

We have been using Growave for more than one year and we love it!

It allows us to generate more revenue without investing much time or resources.

SLOLI

realllly great customer service! and the app is really help for increase the conversion rate of my website

Dragon Slayer Chest

I was about to chose another app but decided to use this one due to the amazing customer support!
For me customer service is paramount.
Thanks :)

Bjørg Jewellery

Such great customer service. Amazing help with integration and customization from very friendly people. Two thumbs up from us!

Aztro Marketplace

This app deserves 10 STARS. Not only the app package is very well developed and easily integrated, but their customer service is also beyond exceptional. I have honestly never experienced such dedicated service from any company. The team is kind, responsive, and devoted to making their product look good on your site. I hope they come out with more products soon, I rather have all my apps with them, than dealing with some awful apps out there. Thank you Growave team for all your help with our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85