Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Paws & Wag

The Growave app is among the best on Shopify. With its many great features, the app is simple to use and quick to get up and running. Support and customer service are outstanding. Every request I made was handled within 24 hours. I was even able to request custom modifications so that my store's theme would seamlessly integrate with theirs. Thank you to Alex and their amazing team. I highly recommend Growave.

True Beauty Lashes

The customer service team is amazing... so responsive, so kind, so helpful! Grateful I found this app! And special shout out to Tattu & Alex for all their hands-on support for us!

July 23, 2021

Our greetings gorgeous team at True Beauty Lashes ✨,

Wow, why so sweet 🥰. Thank you very much for being so kind to us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We are so happy to see you in our big Growave family.

Tattu and Alex are on cloud nine from your words, you made our day and we all hope every day will be a pleasure for you with us 😊.

Have a nice one!

Shades Of Tee

Growave is undoubtedly one of the most reliable, versatile and to go app on Shopify app store in my opinion. I have a wonderful onboarding experience and all my queries were resolved within 24 hours, Thanks to ALEX. Their support service is top-notch and they have maintained it that way. I would highly recommend growave to everyone here without any reservations.

July 23, 2021

Hi, wonderful Shades Of Tee team 🍂

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Alex is always online and he is very happy to see customers being satisfied with his effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable 🤗.

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant 🤸‍♀️.

Cheers!

Your Film Poster

Excellent support! App has some cool functions. Responds is very quick and the team will help you set things up.

July 21, 2021

Heya awesome team at Your Film Poster 🎞,

Thank you very much for such great feedback on us and on Growave. We all put an effort to enrich it with cool features that would be really helpful for your business. Every minute of that effort brings us true pleasure and we are incredibly lucky to have customers like you who can see it and who enjoy the Growave experience.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead 🙌.

AskMe Fashions

I was having issues with the fave heart icon showing up and I actually emailed over the weekend. Alex was kind enough to let me know the difference in hours and quickly responded to my email early next business day. And poof, my fave icon was back and all is working! Thank you!

July 21, 2021

Hello, gorgeous AskMe Fashions team 🤩

It is so wonderful to receive constructive and honest words from you. We all honestly appreciate it and we love that we were able to meet your expectations. We try very hard to assist you on time and your patience is highly valuable.

Cheers ✨.

Eimmie

We are in the process of launching a loyalty program and out of all the programs I have worked with in the past and researched, Growave was by far the easiest to work with and offered more than just the typical loyalty program. Customer service is great to work with as well.

July 15, 2021

Hey, the team at Eimmie!

We can’t possibly repay you for the kindness that you show us. However, we will keep trying by providing you the best support! 😊😊

And thank you for trusting us with Social Login and Instagram, just keep in mind that we're always here to help you test our features further🙏.

Wish you and your business many and many loyal admirers and promise to stay your most loyal supporters! 💖

Changeless Beauty

UPDATE: Updating to 5 stars, as I never had an issue with functionality, just issues with communication and the billing tier. Growave's customer service worked with me tirelessly to correct the billing tier issue. With that said, I find the suite of functions to be so very easy to configure and integrate with my site. It's been the easiest, most comprehensive loyalty app I've found so far. I highly recommend, and if you're having issues with communicating with the support team, please have patience!

July 14, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at Changeless Beauty!

Your valuable feedback makes us grow and delight our dear merchants! 😊

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us fantastic, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation!🦄And again, thank you tons for providing us with these wonderful ideas for improvement. We will definitely consider realizing them in our future builds.🥰

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy Growaving!

Revival Ink

I was able to consolidate 3 different apps I had into 1 app. Reviews, rewards program, and social login. It took awhile to get all my reviews brought over from stamped.io but the support staff was very responsive and helpful. Everything is working now, and growave works so much better than my old apps.

Hi, team at Revival Ink!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate every word on our team and app! :)

Your feelings and thoughts mean a lot to the whole Growave team. We always strive to improve our service.

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want. Your successful experience with the Growave app is our main priority.✨

And again, I would like to thank you for your desire to help us to become better.

Our support manager has already sent you an email. We will look forward to hearing from you soon. 😊

Please kindly let me know your thoughts. I will do my best to achieve good results for your store <3.

VOLASHES

Growave has everything that my store needs; all in one place. The team is so helpful and responsive!

Hello, our dear VOLASHES team! 💓

Allow me, on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your sincere review. It is very respectful that you appreciate our one of the most important qualities- "all in one place".

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

KEEPFIL

bonne application elle, répond a tous les besoins dont une boutique a besoin puisque elle regroupe plusieur application très utile

July 12, 2021

Bonjour gorgeous KEEPFIL team💍,

We are all very glad that you had time to share your experience with us. Our app is indeed very flexible and designed to meet any business needs regardless of product type. The best tools are so easy to control and access, and our customer team is always happy to assist you with any of your queries 😊.

Thanks, and enjoy the Growave experience 💝.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137