Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Ma Pies

Great app! Lots of support and website customization available to fit your business needs. Issues get resolved promptly.

MBGrocery

We've had an amazing experience with Growave. They have been so on the ball with everything and have customized our experience so that the app works seamlessly with our site. Highly recommended!

Blair Lane

Wonderful customer service with quick responses, answered all of my questions thoroughly with screenshots. Tattu is a great customer service manager. I'm incredibly impressed by this team and what they've done to integrate reviews, wishlists, and account login with social media sharing capabilities onto my site. My website looks so much better now!!

Vibe Nutrition

A wonderful app with great, simple, and effective features. Every template is different, so integration is sure to fail, but no worries, these guys have an amazing support team and will get you set up with perfect integration in no time.

Cbdsafeway

Alice has gone above and beyond for our team. Don't waste your time, site speed & overall functionality using other apps, use Growave, thank me later.

store-nir

Great app and great service customer very helpfull and fast answering thank you very much recommended

EASE TECHNOLOGY

Amazing service and team, they really helped me a lot. Recommend to all the beginners but not only. Many thanks Growave

Thread and Maple

Really impressive customer service and software! They ironed out every issue down to the smallest detail to make the app work perfectly on our new store. So great to have all these tools integrated. They really go the extra mile, well done!

Sattva Vida

Best customer service!! Easy to work with and they are more than happy to install and make custom adjustments for you. Love that way it looks on our site.

BestLife4Pets

This app is amazing. Not only does it do everything from reviews, to FAQs to wishlist to social sharing and more, but their customer and IT support is the best I've seen. No ask is too small and they give each one their full attention.
I had a problem integrating with another app which didn't have a pre-set integration and Growave worked at it and even reached out to the other developers until they got it working! Can't recommend this team highly enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104