Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

NunchiUS

Growave has extremely amazing customer service. Whenever I ran into any technical difficulties, requests to implement changes, and just general advice on making sure we were taking advantage of all their features, Growave was able to go beyond to make sure we're taken care of. With all the third party apps we use, customer service and ability to resolve issues right away is essential to keep everything moving smoothly. Would highly recommend Growave.

May 12, 2021

The stunning NunchiUS team,

Howdy? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

We truly appreciate your kindest words!

We agree 💯 💯 💯 that efficient customer service is crucial in our business, that's why we always keep our focus on supporting you. Especially, with the All-In-One platform like ours since it might seem a little overwhelming at first. It makes us incredibly happy to see you use our features to the fullest. 🤩

Just keep in mind that we're happy to guide you through your journey to success with us. Sending you love! 🥰 🥰

ThinkShow

A super useful review app recommended by my friend. When using, my website encountered some problems, and the imported reviews could not be displayed well, so I contacted their customer service, only then did I realize that they had been trying to contact me to report problems with my website. My problem has been solved very simply, and I don’t even need to do anything. They also displayed the product reviews on my homepage, thank you very much Tattu :)

May 10, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at ThinkShow!

Thank you a million for your wonderful review. 🦄 🦄 🦄

We know too well the importance of real customers' opinions, that's why we try to support our clients in building their social proof. Just like you're supporting us. :)

And one of our top priorities was and will always be the human connection. Seems too simple, however, the power of communication overcomes any obstacles. 🏔️ 🏔️ 🏔️

Cheers to many happy years together! 💜

Wild Oak Boutique

Our team and customers absolutely love Growave! Customer service is very responsive and always willing to help. We are on Shopify Plus and Growave meets all of our needs. Highly recommend!

May 10, 2021

Good morning, the Wild Oak Boutique team!

How can we possibly thank you for all the love you're spreading? ☀️ ☀️

Please be assured that we're happy to support rays of sunshine like you! Our team always tries to analyze the tendencies in our business and meet the expectation of our clients. It's awesome that you guys can feel it. 😍

We hope this week brings you joy! ✌🏼 ✌🏼

Awareness Outlet

This app is amazing! So helpful and easy to use. Also anytime I had any questions the customer service was on point. Thanks Growave!

Hiii, the Awareness Outlet team,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛

And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

Wildcraft Bakery

We absolutely love this app and our customer's do too. So many cool features in one place! We rolled out all 5 apps (Wishlists, Rewards, Referral Scheme, Shop Instagram Feed and Social Log in) in less than 7 days, including all the planning. This wouldn't have been possible without Growaves outstanding customer support. Big shout out to Tattu, who has dealt with my many questions and tweaks with aplomb. I was never waiting more than 48 hours for a reply, which is brilliant. I can't wait to see how this app develops. If you want to up your customer engagement and reap the rewards of it, this is the app for you.

Look who it is, the one and only Wildcraft Bakery team! ⭐ ✨

Your sweet review made our day. 😍 🥰 Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

Let us mention that it is nothing but a pleasure to support an incredible client like you (Tattu sends her love!).

Please keep bringing joy to all the sweet tooths of the world! 🍪 🍩

LikkleDeals

With the appstore full of wishlists, this one was the only one that listened to my requests, assisting me in integrating their app to fit my theme! They were a great source of help, and they never hesitated to tell me anything. The wishlist is fantastic on its own, with a minimal feel, flexible options, and just enough to be a wishlist that isn't clunky!

Greetings of the day, the team at LikkleDeals! ☕ ☕

We can't thank you enough for your lovely review.

We always strive to make our product as coherent as possible, and being attentive to our clients' queries is the key. Your inventive approach to our day-to-day lives motivates us tons. 💡 💡 💡

Let's stay creative always!

Quadrostyle

The app works great but its the customer service that is award winning. I have never worked with a team so responsive with such a can do attitude.
If you're not sure I'd say definitely give these guys a go and don't hesitate to reach out for questions, they do good work.

'Ello there, the Quadrostyle team,

Warmest thanks for leaving this glowing review! 🌻 🌻

We're immensely grateful for your words. It's kindness like yours that inspires and helps us overcome any difficulties. Just as you bring effortless aesthetics to our lives, we will keep seamlessly support you from our end. 🌀 🌀 🌀

​Together we can do anything!

ElephantPlate

Must have All in one APP - Wishlist, Reviews, Rewards, Social Login and much more.
Good customer support. Keep it up!
Thanks Tina and Alice for your great support. Really happy :)

May 7, 2021

Good morning, the team at ElephantPlate!

Let us express our gratitude for your kind words. 💙

We are so happy for the opportunity to work with a client like you. We try to treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and thank you so much for appreciating it.

We also appreciate how you take care of our health and make our food experience so flavorful and creative. 🥗 🥙

Cheers to you and enjoy your weekend!

OOZZ | The UK's Top Hair Store

Very helpful customer service with speedy response for customization. They surely deserve 5star. Tina was one of the best in the team, followed by Alice.

May 4, 2021

Good morning, the stunning OOZZ team!

Let us thank you a million for writing us a review! Your words make us feel wonderful. ⭐ 🌟 ⭐

Having the opportunity to support our clients' vision and bringing it to life is always one of our top priorities, and we're thrilled that you can appreciate it.

Thank you so much for empowering women and making them feel confident! And we will also strengthen your confidence in entrepreneurship from our side. 💪🏽 💪🏽

Perfect Blue Alchemy

This app helped us tremendously in getting reviews rolling in and now we are expanding to work on a rewards program and more. It's very easy to use and the team is very responsive and helpful and FAST.

May 3, 2021

Hiya, the team at Perfect Blue Alchemy!

We sincerely appreciate you leaving such a warm review. 🌞 🌞 🌞

And we're extremely happy that you already feel the advantage of our alliance. Thank you so much for trusting us with other features dear to our hearts.

We are lucky to have the opportunity to show you the full power of our app and we will happily keep supporting you in learning more about Growave! 👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏽

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132