Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM Data Layer & 1-Click Tag Install for 30+ Channels

WellBox

Excellent product and first-rate technical support, especially from Mario. Highly recommended to anyone who needs to ensure their conversion and tracking is done right.

noo.ma

It's simple - if you want your tagging done right, go with Elevar! They definitely know what they're doing and from our experience there is no one better in the market. Plus the support is simply amazing - thank you Mario! We're on the Advanced Plan and it is worth every penny :)

Farmers Juice

Our ROAS was rising due to IOS 14 (we think). We got Elevar running about a week ago. ROAS is rising. Today our ads performed at a ROAS (almost 4) that we haven't seen for weeks. This feels awesome. You have to try it out and compare the before vs after - there is no good excuse not to. If the company owner doesn't quite get it (it's complicated, they are busy), send them to this review. It's risky to not have this set up. This is the future of tracking. Get on board now! I also trust this company a lot. Brad, the owner answered my questions, and made sure we got set up quickly when I asked for his help (we hired Elevar to set up our CAPI). Jerica who helped us out was extremely professional, talented, and overcommunicated -- the three traits I look for in any person I work with. It was $500 to hire them to set up CAPI, and worth every dollar. Huge fan. A+.

Alla Violetta Boutique

Ok guys...13 years in E commerce...the firs time someone configured everything in the proper way. Now im recieving perfect data's that are the base to manage an e commerce in the right way.
Ye it cost some money...but without this you can't go nowhere.
MArio and Amanda off support made all the job...i didnt do anything since i dont understand not even the meaning of the word "tag"...
Cheer guys and thank you so much

Peachymama

My advice - spend the money with Elevar and save a fortune on your ad spend. Simple. IMO this is the very best way to make sure the data you see on your FB and GA is accurate! Ok, so I installed it myself and yes, it took me a day or so of immersion in the world of tagging... to fully understand what was going on (but to be honest, if you're spending upwards of $4k/month on PPC ads you should be doing this anyway...even if you have an agency doing it for you) but Elevar’s guides are easy to follow and super detailed and I soon found myself knowing a whole lot more about how the whole tagging, tracking thing works - this is especially important with the ongoing privacy issues & cookies etc... And as for their customer support - it’s one of the best I’ve experienced in my nearly 10 years of doing ecommerce. Brad & Mario - thankyou!

guguplanet

The best application on the Shopify app store if you would like to have perfectly implemented analytics for your store. I tested various other solutions and they are even 10% not as good as the Elevar app. Additionally, I believe that support is the best of the best. Here special thanks to Mario whose support and knowledge is more than the best of the best. If you are looking for this type of application and the best analytics, only Elevar. You don't have to waste your time and money on others.

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ

Excellent app, does what it says, and excellent support if you have any queries during setup. i have used on 2 of my stores so far and will be using again

Clad & Cloth

The dashboard is user friendly & extensive. Theiream did a phenomenal job implementing the software.

Creme Castle

Brilliant APP and team. The solution they provide is top notch and whats better is that they are really prompt to help you in case you encounter a problem.

Cap Shield

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7