Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite

by Elevar

Complete Data Layer & 1-Click Tag Install for 20+ Channels

Nati Shop

If you're not an expert in Google Tag Manager/Google Ads installation, do not install this app yourself. Ask the people from Elevar to help you / assist you - they will do it without charging you and they will do a much better job than you.
At least this happened in my situation - needed for a Romanian store, with local language and currency. Tried to install it by myself - total disaster. Even asked for a refund and left a bad review - yeah, I know, life sucks sometimes but people from Elevar, especially Mario (thanks a lot!) helped me and after I granted them access to my Google Ads and Tag Manager (and the shop as well) they did it in no time and it seems they did a good job.

Previously, my GTM was firing for purchase around 1k - 10k/day (there's no way I had so many orders daily - I mean, I wish but that's never going to happen in my industry) and now the GTM and Google Ads especially, are showing a correct number for dozens of orders daily. It will take a couple of days for Google to learn (again) the campaign settings and to adapt as needed but at least I know everything it's in place.

So, tl;dr - if you're not an expert, don't try it yourself, buy it and ask nicely the people from Elevar to help you. And let me assure you, they will do it. And they will do it much better than you, they will ask for permission for everything and they deserve 5 stars.

Thanks again and sincerely greetings from Romania guys!
Natalia

Vincent Moretti

Hey, sometimes it just feels magic. I decided to go for the Google Tag Manager Suit and I have limited skills about the installation. Mario and his team walked by my side the whole way to publish. When you are a bit of a newbie in something it feels really great and safe to have this amazing support. No question is too stupid! Thanks for the amazing support and a great app.

Aurora

Had a few issues setting it up - mainly their snippets not working within my theme. However, their support (Mario) was really quick to jump on it and sort it out. Was very impressed by it. Anyone looking for a better way to manage GTM in Shopify should definitely take a look at Elevar.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review :). We're here to help whenever you need us!

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Nice app. Developers are very helpful and eager to get you going. For a fee they will set you up with all you need. We really needed that because we don't know much about installing, using or executing tag management. We hope this app will help us to understand some things as we learn how to use tags.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Tag management is an ever-changing skill, too. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you so much again for your business.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Great company and very nice app. We don't know much about Google Tags or how to use them and although we are doing our best to learn, while we do that, the developers are installing the app appropriately, for us. Hope we know how to use it some day.

Peachy Sunday

Great app for setting up Google Tag Manager on your Shopify Store. Would recommend, incredible support as well. Thank you for the help earlier Mario! (Y)

Mood Collection

This "app" is perfect if you want to start using Google Tag Manager. Every tag you need to start are included in this. Customer Support is top grade and super efficient. Worth every penny.

VOCIER

If like us you are considering the best way to integrate GTM into your Shopify website, look no further. Mario and his team are professional, knowledgeable and provide some of the best customer service I have yet to encounter (on Shopify or elsewhere)! The installation was performed quickly and comprehensively - despite being capable to install and configure GTM myself the cost-benefit on this service makes it an EASY choice and allowed me to focus on more important site-launch tasks.

At all steps of the process there was communication, explanation and questions as to our preferences for install. If something was beyond the scope of the original project, this was clearly communicated and Elevar provide one-off and subscription support options which is very handy.

Overall I cannot recommend them enough - professional, personable and the integration simply works without issue! Excellent work and thank you to the Elevar team!

Endurance Products Company

This app saved me at least 20 hours. If you consider your time worth more than $10/hour, then this is a no-brainer.

I ran into some issues (user error, not the app) and their support team was fantastic. Everything was solved within 24 hours.

Now that I discovered Elevar, I will never, ever, ever do this manually again.

BEAUTI.sa

i used this App to tag my website tagged and tracked using Tag manager,
it works perfectly and the Support team are the Best.
thank you guys for the great support, and thank you for the assistant you are providing.

Previous 1 3 4 5