Elevar Tag Management Suite

Power Google Tag Manager, GA4, Google Analytics, & Server-Side

From $50/month

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MAINPADEL

Location Italy

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

Empire Skate NZ

Location New Zealand

Setting up Elevar has been a great experience thanks to Mario's excellent help. Our analytics data had a few holes and Mario helped us implement Elevar's server-side tracking and set up GA4 too. Cheers!

Odun Arts

Location Mexico

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

PopFun

I leave 5 stars only because there is an Elevar Lead Specialist called Mario. He is an amazing person and basically, he solved everything for you!!! Do not panic if you do not have any technicians. This guy can help you set up everything. I love what we have right now.Thank you Elevar, Thank you Mario!

VitalSleep

Elevar has been extremely helpful in improving many aspects of my Shopify store. I highly recommend their app and services.

Senkels

I's a great app that, although not being cheap, offers great support, a big library of pre-made tags and the ability to monitor any errors. Given the fact that so many things (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) rely on correct event tracking, I would say it's worth investing in a good data layer.

Atla

Elevar is great and fairly easy to use. Support agents are great and detailed, as well! Elevar offers many pre-made tags and templates for the ease of use.

Maeving

Superb. I've worked with Elevar a couple of times now and it's become my first port of call for linking up Shopify with GA, FB Pixel, Hotjar etc via GTM. The platform is easy to use with an excellent knowledge base to back you up, and in situations where you need them, the support is top-quality. If you're a total novice, I recommend getting on a plan with more support and the 'done for you' service - you'll save yourself lots of pain and worry.

Flourish

Still getting used to Elevar. BUT, Amanda from Customer Success was incredible. She was quick and responsive and even followed up when I dropped the ball during install. People like Amanda make for a great experience and speak to the reliability of the brand. Otherwise, I've heard great things about Elevar from other store owners. Would definitely reccomend.

Famvibe Store

Great application, you only need Elevar Tag to manage Google Ads, FB Ads, Tiktok, Bing Ads. Quick support team,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9