Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

BEAUTI.sa

i used this App to tag my website tagged and tracked using Tag manager,
it works perfectly and the Support team are the Best.
thank you guys for the great support, and thank you for the assistant you are providing.

TrendyGears

100% recommened. really helpful support. Mario help me setup from A to Z.
Will buy again on my 2nd and 3rd store.

May 28, 2020

Whoa! Thank you so much for the gracious review and your business, we appreciate it :) . Mario does rock!

fyneproject

It's definitely a must have. You can't run a business with a poor data quality this app allow you build stong hypothesis based on verified data.

Mention AAA for Mario : great support ! I really appreciated.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review - we 100% agree on data quality :). Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.

Yonder Dog

Worth every cent. I had partially set up GTM and GA but hit some road blocks in my knowledge and ability. I installed this app and leapfrogged my previous setup. I am finding lots of value in working through Elevar's funnel articles too - and when I'm getting stuck they're there to help quickly and friendly.

Highly recommended for anyone who values iterative improvement to their site and business.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad you're enjoying our additional content as well - we'll keep sharing for sure! Thanks again.

Atlas Bar

The Elevar team was able to help with questions and concerns I had in getting the app installed and ready to rock!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much - we very much appreciate your business and willing to work with us! Let us know if we can be of any additional service.

Boozy.ph

Great service - Elevar always makes sure that GTM (and any customizations) are implemented properly.

Marigold Shadows

Excellent app with spectacular customer service. We had a few small issues and Mario had super quick and detailed responses on how to fix everything. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting to save time setting up GTM

Awesome Dice

Plugin had very clear instructions and I was able to follow along with ease. I did, however, experience an issue getting a Google remarketing audience populated but the developer was able to resolve my issue with ease. I have no reservations recommending this plugin or the development team behind it!

Boodiscount

Dans la multitude d applications d utiles à moins utiles, il est difficile de s y retrouver. Cette application est obligatoire, car non seulement il vous fait gagner du temps et de l argent en marketing. Cette application a été conçu pour nous faciliter la vie et est terriblement efficace. Ce n est en aucun cas une des applications superflues qui foisonnent. Le gain en temps et en argent est réel. J ai trop perdu de temps et argents en applications inutiles car j étais peu ou mal renseigné

Ask and Embla Store

Great app that provides a custom solution for your tag/tracking needs. Really responsive and efficient support provided from the Elevar team as well. Thanks so much for your help!

April 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - very much appreciated :)! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Sincerely,