Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite

by Elevar

Complete Data Layer & 1-Click Tag Install for 30+ Channels

Cap Shield

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Daiz

This is an updated review. I had some trouble setting up this app and was really frustrated with all the errors received on my Google Ads account. Have been going back and forth with email support and then finally Brad came to the rescue, fixed all the issues, and answered all my questions. Now I am glad that I installed this app. Brad and Mario were very professional in dealing with my queries. Thank You Elevar!

December 9, 2020

Hi Ishan,

Brad here. Thank you for the feedback and I'm sorry it's taken a bit of back and forth to get you squared away with Google Ads!

I hope we were able to address the main pain points you were having:

1) product ID mismatch (which we found due to lower/upper case difference with merchant center)

2) Comparing conversion value/attribution models between Google Ads and other platforms (like GA)

3) Why we don't set product price as the conversion value for add to carts by default

If there's anything else we can help with please let us know. Thanks for allowing us to get you on track with Google Ads!

Dr. August Wolff Partner-Shop für Apotheken

Great Extension, amazing support!
I use this extension for many of our Shopify and it works perfectly!
The only time I had a problem was during the rollout of a new feature; which was quickly sorted out in less than 1 hour writing the support team!
More companies should follow their example!

Tufrutofresco

So far the app is working perfectly. I´ve worked with them before and I´m really happy with how it works and particularly with the customer service.
They reply very quickly and provide always a solution.
100% recommended

Crocs South Africa

THIS IS AN UPDATED REVIEW. We have to admit that in the beginning, we struggled a bit with the app. However, the support that we got with the app from the team is phenomenal! Within an hour we got a video call with the team and they took all the time to explain everything to us and run us through the different options and how to make the best of it. To be honest they actually went out of their way to help us and get us up and running in the best possible way. It is service like this that makes Shopify a fantastic platform with true eCommerce professionals! Thanks, Brad for all your patience and support. We truly appreciate it.

November 18, 2020

Hi Michael - Brad from Elevar here. I am very sorry for the frustrating onboarding experience you had in getting setup. Here is how I want to make it right:

1) I've already personally responded to your ticket with a Vidyard video walk-through and have offered a 1:1 screenshare to get things sorted today

2) I've offered a full refund - no questions asked

3) If you are still interested in Elevar for sitewide tag management then we'll review your GTM account setup at no charge to ensure your foundation is set up accurately

Thx again for giving Elevar a try and I look forward to making things right.

Byron Bay Beach Life

Awesome!! Have been struggling for years bring together all of our tracking separately in Google Analytics, GTM, Google Ads (Search/Shopping/Display), Facebook, Pinterest etc and have finally found an App that makes it all work. In 10 years of ecommerce haven't experienced this level of quality support. Thanks team.

Woodstone

Amazing support , thank you Elevar team. I rarely write review , but after getting very good support from the team , I felt obliged to give them 5 star review.

BonLook

If you're looking to save time and have a pretty good dataLayer, this is the app you need. They have amazing support as well.

Nati Shop

If you're not an expert in Google Tag Manager/Google Ads installation, do not install this app yourself. Ask the people from Elevar to help you / assist you - they will do it without charging you and they will do a much better job than you.
At least this happened in my situation - needed for a Romanian store, with local language and currency. Tried to install it by myself - total disaster. Even asked for a refund and left a bad review - yeah, I know, life sucks sometimes but people from Elevar, especially Mario (thanks a lot!) helped me and after I granted them access to my Google Ads and Tag Manager (and the shop as well) they did it in no time and it seems they did a good job.

Previously, my GTM was firing for purchase around 1k - 10k/day (there's no way I had so many orders daily - I mean, I wish but that's never going to happen in my industry) and now the GTM and Google Ads especially, are showing a correct number for dozens of orders daily. It will take a couple of days for Google to learn (again) the campaign settings and to adapt as needed but at least I know everything it's in place.

So, tl;dr - if you're not an expert, don't try it yourself, buy it and ask nicely the people from Elevar to help you. And let me assure you, they will do it. And they will do it much better than you, they will ask for permission for everything and they deserve 5 stars.

Thanks again and sincerely greetings from Romania guys!
Natalia

Vincent Moretti

Hey, sometimes it just feels magic. I decided to go for the Google Tag Manager Suit and I have limited skills about the installation. Mario and his team walked by my side the whole way to publish. When you are a bit of a newbie in something it feels really great and safe to have this amazing support. No question is too stupid! Thanks for the amazing support and a great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6