Elevar Conversion Tracking

Developer
Elevar
4.5
September 20, 2022

Dana at Elevar is an absolute superstar. Always happy to go above and beyond. I can't recommend Dana and Elevar highly enough!

DROPGUYS
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 20, 2022

Helpful support, replies fast to all questions. Used the app to set up Google analytics and facebook server-side integration.

SugarOnly
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 7, 2022

Good app, very helpful for Facebook Ad Tracking, and they have a great support team. Mario is excellent.

Achievement Journals
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2022

Elevar is a powerful app, but it seems too complicated for most non-tech users. Fortunately, their customer service is amazing, dedicated, and helpful!
Highly recommend it for every online business! Special thanks to Mario who helped me a lot when I got trouble with the app and things related

Jesuspirit
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 18, 2022

Edit: Support reached out to assist me with my issue, and the full version of the app is working well with server-side conversion API, attribution feed, real-time activity & channel accuracy. Very thankful for the assistance and communication with Brad.

FavourDecor
Norway
Time spent using app: 10 days
Elevar replied July 13, 2022

Hi Lars -- thank you for the feedback.

You are correct that when your DNS is hosted by Shopify (vs GoDaddy, etc) that Shopify does not allow you to add A or AAAA records that Google Cloud requires when provisioning your own Google Tag Manager server container. Unfortunately we can't "fix" this within Shopify DNS.

Our Elevar Server (Fully Managed) solution is indeed the plan that supports all server-side destinations without the need to configure Google Cloud <> Shopify DNS.

I wish we could get around this issue to support your use case and trust that we work hard to find alternatives with low costs.

Here to help --