HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Persevere K

Very easy to use, straight forward, and easy to setup. If you need a FAQs page for your website look no further.

Alyssum Beauty Pro

Amazing! Easy to use , and I love the templates! Another thing is there's a free plan available! thinking of upgrading it soon

DNA of Champions

I love this app! It's great and easy to use. I highly recommend using this app to give wonderful customer service. www.DNAofChampions.com

CharlotteMexico

Es muy intuitiva está aplicación para las preguntas frecuentes, además de que tiene ejemplos como demostración de lo que puedes incluir y demás.

Ticaboo Store

Excellent, this app makes the FAQ page so much nicer than a regular one. I recommend it.............

Comfort Pet Beds

Great app, has some excellent pre-filled out information and pages for you. Very easy to use! Highly recommend this to give a clean and professional look to your help feature.

FORGO

Great app. Highly recommend. It's been easy to set up. Simple functionalities but all you need for a basic FAQ section

BlazingBull

Perfect.

GCK Handelsunternehmen GmbH & Co. KG

Amazing App and super easy to use. If you know CSS and/or HTML it also lets you custemize a lot of things the way you wanna go.
Super fast and very friendly support - helping me all the time with my questions. Love it!

uWizzle

HelpCenter is super easy to use! Team uWizzle found it to be the perfect solution for presenting our customers with important information about our unique product. HelpCenter is well thought out & intuitive! We look forward to upgrading to take full advantage of its amazing functionality!