HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Ahands

Molto semplice e ben fatta. Pulita e facile da impostare, si integra e lavora benissimo con il mio store.

ZoneLeap

i love this app, is very simple and intuitive, it help me to describe my products. recommended :)

danformshoesvt

The HelpCenter is super easy to use and builds a user friendly FAQ page in literally minutes. I needed one quick adjustment from their team ~ the response was fast, efficient and executed perfectly.

HayaaSports

The FAQ page looks good and functions well. When I contacted support to ask for a few alterations with the padding and appearance they were very fast to help out and charged nothing for doing so. Thank you.

Spelean Australia

did exactly as we needed, support was great to customise what we needed and the price was even better!

PHONE UIIU

Great, but I need to experience it for a while......................................................

Firepits and Selbat USA

It is a very functional app to help with writing your FAQ section 'Quickly'!

As soon as you link it to your store, instead of writing a FAQ "by hand" through the Page screen, this app can literally "do it for you"--pre-formatted, perfectly sectionalized, and all. Once you type and save, it's updated on your store nice and easy! Highly recommend Help Center for your stores.

Eessity

Does the job, intuitive & efficient. plus it is totally free. Best F.A.Q. app out there! keep it up!!

FANCY22 HAIR BUNDLES

I START THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I FALL LOVE WITH IT, DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SUPPOSE TO DO. SO FAR SO GOOD.

Perfect Time Shop

Excelente! Buen orden y profesionalismo a la vez.

Aplicación recomendada.