HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Mèka

Great app! We have opted for the free version for the time being and it meets our expectations very well. Even the paid version is great value for money in my opinion. Plus, the customer service is amazing! There was interference between the app and our theme in the beginning, but Justas got back to me and solved it very quickly. Highly recommended!

CatNovation

I had the pleasure to deal with Justas from the support group and I have to say that he made my experience a great one. I am quite new at all of this and sometimes ask questions that may seem basic to some but not to Justas. He took the time to understand my exact needs, answered quickly, clearly and politely. Thank you Justas for the great work and for the amazing support.

Boutique

Application très performante et simple d'utilisation. Je recommande cette application. Il y a juste un point négatif, ce sont les liens service client qui nous renvoie sur des pages vierges.

YOUnique Fashion

First of all, the app works great. The customer service in helping me to resolve an issue was one of the most rewarding experiences I've received yet. They took the time to show what most companies lack in this ecommerce world, and that's the word "empathy." I love this app. Period. Thanks again guys for helping our company.

September 5, 2019

Dear YOUnique Fashion,

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot! We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding Help Center app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!
Help Center support

heapsfeed

I'm very new to Shopify and I'm amazed that I can create store pages like I did with HelpCenter. Questions opens when you click and they can be closed if you do not need that question. My FAQs looks great and I didn't need a developer. Amazing, I will use Premium HelpCenter in the future!

hygeens

nice, clean adn easy.. i like my website clean and my apps to look clean too. i could not install from the beginning but they helped me quickly. 5 stars!

amOseeds

Excellent app with a very good customer service :) They helped me quickly and now my FAQ il absolutelly perfect ! Thanks !

Pinnacle Distributors Inc.

Excellent app for a FAQ & Contact Us page with a professional appearance. I definitely recommend adding this to your store!

Gorilla Shopp

Ajuda bastante e bem simples de usar..................................................................

WSGurney Solutions

Great app. Simple to install and setup. Makes answers for customers easy to find. Very easy to work with, no difficulties.