HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Kamikiri Knives

This app really helped me design a great Frequently Asked Questions page for my customers to use. Highly reccomend

ViceVille

Very clean FAQ page. I really enjoy this app. It is easy to learn how to use and has every capable function needed to run a smooth FAQ page.

ZORAYA HAIR

i use this app to set up the FAQ section on my store . i like how user friendly it was. i would like if it had more colours options.

The Nairoboho

This app helped us design a wonderful FAQs section that matches our theme for our store. I like how it autopopulates slugs too.

No2 st

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

blacksanctvary

Had this app installed for a while now and it just makes my shop so professional, i love it. Also, the customer service has been amazing helping me when i need it! thank you!

Sitara Collections

Love it - made my FAQ's simple and easy to set up. I had a page that I was using before but this looks much nice. Linda Singh, Sitara Collections

Heritage Pods

great app.FAQ looks really nice and organized , plus this app is free, So it's a big yes!!!
keep the good work!

Flex Your Pods

Nice app, is free and works pretty well! approved bby me. thank you for this app was just about what i was looking for.

Neoya

I am new in that , actually just start. However i founded really easy with this app to set up ur F&Q page .