HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Trovelle

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

EK2.ca, Inc

Excellent service! We`ve gone ahead and discontinued the integration and built our own FAQ. Best of luck!

doomdah

Not only great app to start with but also adds content to the website. Helps to increase public trust to gain more busieness

Intellitrack

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

SupartFit

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

TAS Starz

This is app is very good. Smooth controls. i really like it and i would recommend people to download it and use it to enhance their store

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

JPN watch

「わかりやすい設定の仕方」「無料でも申し分ない使い心地」最初にお金をかけずに無料で、FAQ(よくある質問)を作りたいならこの「Help Center」がおすすめです。実際にアプリをダウンロードして使ってみてください。

UNCCORG STORE

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

Nmiz

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.