HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

GPS-APB Store

I used this app to update my FAQ page and I love the way it gives you the q's and a's in the template. I think this is a great app I highly recommend.

DHER COLLECTION

Super easy way to create your personalized FAQ page, 100% recommended.
I use it in every page I create

Salon Elite

Fantastic easy to use application. I tried a few but I think this is the best so far. thank you Help Center team,

Wrong Crowd

Best help centre app available. Thank you for the generous free plan. We will be using this app on all our future stores.

SMS Business Server

This is the best way to communicate to a customer - ordered and structured. Thanks for designing it. It is worth the premium plan.

Royal Valley mx

a just buy this app and i have some questions and thee asistance team respond veri quickly, solve my problmes in a short time 2 to 3 hrs - a very quick response for my opinion, i recomend a lot this app, works very well""

Vghsm Co

This the best app out there for easy and quick FAQ setups. I have tried other apps but this one is the best. Good job. Cant not wait to use this in future online stores

White Petal Skin

This app helped me built my shopify store faqs column. really grateful for them. They provided me all the suggestions and compatible answer for each suggested question, What else do you ask for?

Caribeheart

I was having trouble figuring out the app. I reached out to customer support and they helped me resolve the issue. The response was quick even at 1am. cudos :)

Sprouted Planner

I wanted a professional and clean looking FAQ page, with the drop down sections. HelpCenter is perfect for that. Since I wanted 2 main drop down sections, I paid for the premium version (definitely affordable) and am happy I did. My page looks clean and professional.