HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Air Purifier Oasis

I used this app to my personal business, and i like a lot how it make look the pages with its easy use

Twisted Sistas', Inc

Does exactly what it says it does. Helped me do a great job, and made a complicated task super easy. Love it! Keep up the good work

TMH

I really like the fact that I can organize my FAQ questions by section. It's easier for the users to go straight to the matter instead have to scroll all over the page to get the answer they are looking for. I recommend it!

PK's

This is an easy to use app and beautiful interface. I'm glad its a free app and i hope it stays this way :)

The Calabash House

easy to use, self explanatory. quick and efficient .Free to use . I didn't need to google how to use this app or watch a video, which saves time. Thanks for this app

Solveero

I have used this app in my store, it made things much easier, it's easy to navigate and use, and sleek, I highly recommend using it to anyone plus it's FREE.

ENDER LEGARD

Great app to build a FAQ page. Easy to use and robust. Works without issues on my theme. Super happy and would recommend to anyone.

The Happy Struggling Artist

This is a no-fuss, easy-to-use app that requires absolutely zero coding and doesn't cost a thing. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Maxius Hair

This app was very helpful and easy to use. Was able to implement it onto my site and get a good looking FAQ up and running within a few minutes.

Advancement of Sciences Publishing & Distribution Inc.

Not only is the app a breeze to use (the UI is amazing, even the font sizes are easy to adjust, very easy to publish it in parts, etc.), but, true to their name, the support behind HelpCenter at Vertex is amazing as well!

We're using the HelpCenter app for an Arabic language site, and HelpCenter doesn't support Arabic / Right-to-Left text yet (coming in August).

I got in touch with the HelpCenter team, a kind fellow named Justas, and he talked to his developers to make a few changes in our theme to support Arabic / RTL!

They sent us a collaboration request in Shopify, made the changes themselves, and now we have a beautiful fully-functioning FAQ page in Arabic. For the support and the app, I would give more than 5-stars.

Thanks Justas and the Vertex team!