HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

ADAPTO

Super app, does well the job.
Can anyone let me know where I could in the code update the style of the page created by HelpCenter ? For instance I would like to modify the code to show smaller title.

Thanks !

June 12, 2019

Hi Adapto! Thank you for using our app and it's great that you enjoy using it! :) Speaking about the style edits, you can do this by addressing the Helpcenter page from a main liquid file. In most cases it is theme.scss.liquid. I'm pasting the code below which addresses all fonts sizes, but you can leave only H1 line to edit the main title.

.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom h1 {
.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom p,
.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom span {
font-size: 15px!important;

Progenex

I was able to install this app and get our FAQ page up in less than 7 minutes total (I timed). I had one issue with our theme acting funny with the collapsing headers, but I reached out to support and they were very responsive and got the problem fixed in no time at all. Very happy with this app. And let's face it, the price is hard to beat!

PepperSt

The app has some design limitations, but for a free service it's excellent! I would highly recommend for young businesses looking for an affordable option.

Double Location

This is a greeeeeeeeeeeat app. And the most important, it's free! Thanks the developer for sharing this to all the shopifiers:)

BRICOLOETMALIN

super appli vraiment utile. Decouvert par hasard. simple d'utilisation et belle interface. ravi pour ma boutique

Prosupport

very easy to use and very helpful to get important information out to my customers. good job guys

www.gizmozes.com

Great app, made getting a FAQ's page together very easy and easy to find a nice looking layout. Thank you

Recreation Hobbies Center

Great app. Love being able to build a great looking FAQ page and have the ability to make multiple trees and have built-in searching for just the FAQ page. I would highly recommend this app to any store.

ideacces

l'application est facile d'utilisation et bien structurée par chapître ce qui permet de classer les questions par thème

Zolita Fashion

Great app! Easy to use, makes adding a beautiful FAQ page simple. I can organize all my information easily to one section. mm