HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Emdbrands

The app does what the name states: it builds an attractive FAQ page. One that is very user friendly.

I easily figured out how to add images to the FAQ articles.

When I needed assistance with adding links t the Articles, Marius at
EosCity Support did a great job of teaching me how to manage the links.

So far A+

Spy Web

So far very helpful app and very responsive help from Marius.

I would recommend to all to use this app if you want to have a nice FAQ page within an hour or less...

Spanishdownloads

Amazing APP!! definitely recommended

Mdrn Artifact

This is the BEST Help Center App. Not only does it look amazing on my website, but it also has a contact form that you can add in it too! So thankful for this!

Msno

Great app that is easy to use, and does the job perfect. I think this is the best app for FAQ pages. You can see it in my store: https://www.msno.no/apps/help-center

Ellegging

So satisfied of the app ! Easy to use, easy to custom !

Really fast custom Faq page on my website !

Gemini Lights

Easy to use FAQ builder. Wish we could edit the theme template a bit more with coding.

Pump Hair Products

Really great app! Shopify UI gave us some odd trouble making the Page live but support guys at eoscity developers responded right away. Hoping to make the default render on smartphones "unexpanded" rather than "expanded" such that only the Sections are shown before a visitor clicks to expand and see articles. Easier to search by scrolling then.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Inkandthreads

easy to use- even i managed to get it to work!!