HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Discounts Mall

Location Kenya

Excellent! I love the app.
However you can add more functionality on text and paragraph formatting

Kincostore

Location Mozambique
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to instal, easy to use. Made it all easy to engage customers. Would be nice to include the standard FAQs that could be edited.

Argyle Sheep

Very easy to use app.

I found the structure slightly confusing since it includes three levels of organization. I only needed two, but that is not an option.

There were also not many options for styling on the back end. I had to go in to the theme styles to manually make adjustments.

Otherwise a solid and useful app.

Boshemia

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So far so good, set up is easy, preview looks great!

Guiltypleasureshop

Pretty useful in creating a professional looking help page would recommend

Aegis Athletics

I would use this for any site FAQs page setup. The only thing is while you can move around the inner posts you can't move an entire section to reorganize; with this addition I'd consider a 5 star rating.

Infame Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app 28 minutes

I found it really easy to use and very helpful in creating an organised FAQ page, although I would like to be able to customise the page a little bit more such as font, images etc.

Screwpad

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Its great because it if free. I need something like this for my web site but didnt know how to use code to do this. Its easy to set up. It wasnt clear how to set up the questions and answers because it is confusing how it asks for new category and then new section and then a new article and the requires a title AND and more text (required to enter text under the title). I felt that it would have been nice to just use category for "shipping questions" and new section for the actual questions, then "new article" with the answer, but you are forced to make a category for each set of questions. Maybe its me but thats kind of confusing. Either way, its perfect for my needs and its FREE!!!

Padandquill

Had an issue but was fixed. Is a great app for the price! Can't beat free and easy to use.

Greatnessday

cool, that helps a lot, and saves so much time, and seems so professional,