HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Screwpad

Its great because it if free. I need something like this for my web site but didnt know how to use code to do this. Its easy to set up. It wasnt clear how to set up the questions and answers because it is confusing how it asks for new category and then new section and then a new article and the requires a title AND and more text (required to enter text under the title). I felt that it would have been nice to just use category for "shipping questions" and new section for the actual questions, then "new article" with the answer, but you are forced to make a category for each set of questions. Maybe its me but thats kind of confusing. Either way, its perfect for my needs and its FREE!!!

Padandquill

Had an issue but was fixed. Is a great app for the price! Can't beat free and easy to use.

Greatnessday

cool, that helps a lot, and saves so much time, and seems so professional,

Low Profile Software

The FAQ app works well and is easy to install and setup. The only issue we have is that the FAQ section pushes our sidebar navigation panel below the FAQ section.

Felicity Sewing Patterns

It is easy to use and provides a good structure for an FAQ page plus the contact form makes it more user friendly for customers.
Yes I would recommend it.
It's hard to rate it because I have never used anything like this before.

Stealing Spaces

So far so good. Nice and simple.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

It's good but it would be even better if it showed up in your stores built in search results. Unless customers go to this page directly, they won't be able to find anything.

West Coast Eventshed

The Help Centre is a great app and very easy to use. Will recommend to friends..

Artizan Coffee Co

The only reason I give it 4 starts instead of 5 is because there is no way to change the url apps/help-center to apps/faq

Organicos Gourmet Inc

Muy buena app. La recomiendo.