HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

RK Jewellery Designs

This is a really easy to use app! I do not have a bad word to say.....Its simple, it works.

If you want a F.A.Q. page you will get one for free here!

The Hell Crown

The application in general is very good ,thanks.
It helped me a lot to create confidence in my website and thus increase my sales in the online store.

Rainbow Impact

Great for a neat FAQ and contact page. It works well and it's free. No problem with me. Good app........

paintkunterbunt

Does it's job very well and looks very nice! And, most importantly, it's free! Really a good app to have for better customer support.

toppytrendz

excellent good and very very useful app thanks used it in my page and site not a single problem easy to use good job

Blend Beverage Co.

How can we contribute to the developer? Thank you for the app! Works great for a quick FAQ page to handle most common questions.

uBabyZone

Best Help Center i ever seen ! Im really gratefull, and the best advantage is that this app is free!!

MaximBazar

Love how easy is to set up and so grateful that is free. Thank you!
No errors with custom theme either and really easy to use.

Pure Glass Inc

Very easy to build your FAQ and contact us page with this simple app! Not only does it build a very attractive FAQ page, it's free and works perfectly! If you're looking to set up a professional FAQ page choose this app!

King of Electronics

Great app and free too much needed when making a store from scratch and with a unknown name to make customers feel comfortable