HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

This Help Center app is so easy to use and customer service is responsive. Makes your customer service FAQ look neat and professional. I recommend it for your store.

Dinky Winky

EXCELENT. It's so clear an easy to use. My shop looks more professional and great. I really recomend this.

Sheratique

Awesome app. I'm creating my FAQ page now and it is so simple. It's a user friendly and you can design your page in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Groom Your Pet

Super useful application, has reduced our support emails at least by 35% great job guys and it looks awesome

pillows-arena

Very good app to create a help center for free.
It is fast and easy to setup the help center. Thank you for making this free app.

Wood and Glass

Super easy to implement and it looks great! The user experience is very slick, and the sentences collapse down form a menu.