HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Deluxe Canopy

Amazing app! Helped us created a professional FAQ page that is neat and organized. Highly recommended!

BERDA

COOL APP. STILL TRYING IT. I hope a good result from it.
FAQ sheet is useful to the website and shop experience.

CENTROARTESANO

Great app and it perfectly blends with my theme, easy to customize and it looks well organize. Great job!

Whimzeekinz

so far I'm really liking this app. It's the look I want and very easy to use. Just finishing getting my website set up and go live in a couple weeks.

SuperLdN

Love this app! It is one of the must have apps if you need the trust of new customers to your site. It's super easy to install and use AND it's free! Great app! 5 Stars!

Main Quest Studios

Ultimately my initial problems with the app installation boiled down to my mishandling of the Shopify user interface! In other words, USER ERROR! The support team talked me through my fundamental misunderstanding, and patiently guided me towards the solution.
Now they have 5 stars from me because the app seems to work perfectly!

BimmerDiffs / Thayer Motorsports

HelpCenter is a solid addition to any Shopify site. We use it exclusively to give our customers self-service information. Thanks for a great product.

Beyond Real Deals

I love this app so much! I love this app so much! I love this app so much! I love this app so much! I love this app so much!

Girly Shop - A Taste For A Girl!

I really love this app! I really love this app! I really love this app! I really love this app! I really love this app!

HipSoul

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!