HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

TNV PARTS

Great & Free App! This is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

redhotsapce

Very good as for a FREE app. I need a FAQ to my page and this works. I used Safari browser and had issues with loading the app but Marius from support did a quick work and it loads fine now. Thanks!

grandean

I find it really easy to use. It has all the basic features for FAQ page. I have few questions regarding features - Marius from support was supper fast. Thanks!

makeupgreen

Really good app - FAQ page can be build easily, hope our customer will love it. Help Center support responds quickly. And this app is totally free!

gadgetah

Simple to use and FREE! Very useful as a FAQ page for my site. Thanks Marius for quick support on my questions!

Cariset

This app is amazing and so easy to use, we love it!! Have a help center has greatly improved the credibility of our store. In addition, the support team has always been super quick to help answer questions, customize the way the app appears just for us and generally help out. Highly recommend!

Makemyset

I like the interface and comfort of this app. FAQ's looks very professional and easy-readable. Thank you so much!

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - it was easy to set up and customise to match my colour scheme, and I am happy with how it looks and functions on my site.

Bag Buffet

Great App, The simplest way to make your FAQ page easy to navigate and professional.

Would love if there was a way to download and save all the text to a file as a backup. Another improvement would be to give a selection of icons that can be added to the headings.