HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Southern Grace Outfitters

So its a great app other then the fact that it will not let you reorganize your main tabs.. But overall we do like it, easy use and easy integration.

Penningtonsconfectionery

Great app, does what it says and i like the overall appearance. It was a little confusing to start with as to how to get the layout to work like we wanted it to but now that its set up it works great!

The Seven

Awesome app to help build FAQ pages. If only you could easily customise the design, though.

Victoria Kay Design

We love HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page. It is organized so well and is easy to change the text or put up another FAQ. The only problem I have with it is that "Help Center" on my website appears too far over to the left (right at the edge of the page) and I feel that the text is very small - way too small. It should be bolded and be in the middle of the page for my customers to be able to know what the page is. Otherwise when they go to that page, they have to start scrolling to find out what's on the page because it doesn't tell them AND there's no way for me to fix that because its your app. Please fix and I'll be a happy camper. Thank you!! - Victoria Kay Designs www.VictoriaKayDesigns.com

Unique Deal S

I am just getting my FAQ set up and I like it so far. I already had my FAQ on my site but they were in a page format but this is so much better because it looks more professional and a quicker way to help the customer. I recommend this app.

Amoretta Me

Good app - easy to use. Only downside is, I wish there were more options to customize the layout, font size & type, colours etc etc.

20bucksmax

Nice and easy App. Thanks guys

Creators Cup Coffee

This app is a solid free app. You have to learn what you can do and cannot do with their hierarchy of data, but once you learn it, I think it will fullfil most people’s needs for an FAQ page.

Azfitnessequipment

Ugly interface but easy to use.

The Hive Of Games

Love the fact it is free! and it is easy to set up and use! nice design on the app also. Gives your FAQ a better touch. ++++