HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Shark Byte, Inc
4.7
May 29, 2019

Easy to make a FAQ page. The only thing it's missing is the meta description. It would get 5 stars otherwise

Pawsitive Tags
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 26, 2019

I used this app to fill out my FAQ page. It is integrated well, but I will I had a little more control over the look on my page. I will have to see if I can tweak from within Shopify.

So Big Baby
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 9, 2019

Application facile d'utilisation. Très pratique

What I Want
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 16, 2019

This app looks pretty barebones when you first install it.
But i actually like it that way. It gives me the freedom to style my page a little different from what everyone else has.
Whatever issues I ran into after my initial setup were solved promptly when I reached out to support. We all know support makes all the difference ;)

The reason I removed a star is because sometimes I will be typing an article for the FAQ and i will save it. But then when I check my page my changes are gone. I open the editor again, and I have to retype it. This happens every now and then, but it's REALLY annoying! I had to type the same article like 6 times the other night. For the record, this was on tablet.
There are some things I would like to see, like adding a text block above my FAQ Q&A's or auto-collapsing sections or articles when you open a new one.
But I know you're working on it. Thanks guys!

BlendLife
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 5, 2018

UPDATE: app has been fixed. Excellent resolution and response time. Hope this won't happen again. I really like the interface and I do not want to have to move everything.

I thought it was a great app until it started crashing today. Haven't been able to move or edit any of the FAQ articles in a while and getting more frustrated by the minute. Hope this is just a temporary problem. Otherwise it's pretty easy and simple to use and get around.

DrawnBy: